Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I am basically not inhibited at all when it comes to sex. I just simply don't like it. It bores me. It takes me out of the moment. My brain starts running through all of the things that I should be doing for my partner instead. It just totally kills the mood for me. It's one of those things that I'll occasionally do for my partner if they really dig it. But that doesn't mean I'm going to like it.

I think it's shitty how we look down on people who don't like certain sex acts. I mean, everyone isn't going to enjoy everything. There isn't anything "wrong" with me. MOST of the shit I like, other people view as terrible and awful. But that's okay. I don't think that there is anything wrong with them. We just have different preferences for what we find enjoyable.

I get the most out of giving. BLOWJOBS ARE THE BEST
    Last edited by Sarah K; 11-05-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrselfdestruct94 View Post
    I had a female friend rant about the exact opposite recently. She loves when a guy goes down on her and was bitching about how the last three guys she's been with haven't done it, won't do it, don't like it, etc. I knew there was always a diverse reaction when it comes to guys' personal opinions about going down on a chick, but it's interesting to hear about a woman being uncomfortable with it. Hate to sound ignorant, but I always thought it was the same mentality with a guy getting a blowjob. That is to say, women wanted it, enjoyed it, and found the act exciting.
    Well sex is about give and take. Even if it isn't their favourite activity it still doesn't mean they shouldn't do it if their partner is into it. I bet a lot of the guys who say they don't like it still insist on getting a blow job.

I bet there are guys out there who don't like recieving.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    I guess this also belongs in "Random NIN Thoughts," but I for one have never had sex to NIN.
    It's my preferred way to have sex. I actually have a Nine Inch Nails Sex Mix on my iPod full of the most hardcore, awesome, most driving, beat driven songs and remixes. It can get pretty intense when I throw that mother fucker on.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Twilight View Post
    I had a friend who said she didn't like guys going down on her. She said it felt weird :/
    My last girlfriend wouldn't let my face anywhere near her pussy, and I can't begin to tell you how upset that made me.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I'm a virgin.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Man, virginity (and the way that it and "sex" is tied to heteronormative p&v) is loaded with so much bullshit. I'm sorry you're having to deal with it and hope you're happy with wherever you are.

It wasn't actually having sex that (in hindsight) felt like losing my virginity to me, it was stuff I did about a year prior. Or maybe both. Fuck society.

Also, because I was homeschooled and... me... I've been with a pretty small number of people (I have clearly made that shit count but still) and I get a little weird about that fact sometimes. Like my boyfriend has kissed (not slept with by any means) like 40+ people and I'm still around like... 10? Slept with less than that. It's kind of an envy thing but at the same time I don't know how much I would change. I just feel like I've missed out on some experiences.

Also, yeah, oral (giving or receiving) exists on a pretty comparable feeling of intimacy for me. Which apparently most people don't feel that way about. This means I can move from that point to the next really quickly, but also that I take longer to want to do it sometimes?

AND ALSO, if I can do something to a woman and it counts as sex, IT FUCKING COUNTS WITH A GUY.

/rant
    Last edited by playwithfire; 11-06-2014 at 08:17 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I am basically not inhibited at all when it comes to sex. I just simply don't like it. It bores me. It takes me out of the moment. My brain starts running through all of the things that I should be doing for my partner instead. It just totally kills the mood for me. It's one of those things that I'll occasionally do for my partner if they really dig it. But that doesn't mean I'm going to like it.

I think it's shitty how we look down on people who don't like certain sex acts. I mean, everyone isn't going to enjoy everything. There isn't anything "wrong" with me. MOST of the shit I like, other people view as terrible and awful. But that's okay. I don't think that there is anything wrong with them. We just have different preferences for what we find enjoyable.

I get the most out of giving. BLOWJOBS ARE THE BEST
    It makes me feel dominant. That is precisely why I do not like it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I know lots of guys who don't like getting blowjobs. I mean, they "like" it but it's not their favorite part of sex. They say it's like masturbating, and they'd rather be fucking. And I guess for lots of females, receiving head is the same way. It feels really good, but it's "relaxing." It almost puts them to sleep. It's like a good back rub. It feels good, but they'd rather be fucking. It's funny, but those women are usually really good about *giving* head and really enjoy that. But turn the tables and unless head involves head + fucking, it's yawnsville. I think both males and females like it as foreplay, but lots of males and females don't want it to last too long or you're going to lose them.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-06-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Twilight View Post
    I bet there are guys out there who don't like recieving.
    I had an ex who didn't like blow jobs. Then he met me......

I love giving blow jobs. I think I am fantastic at it. At the same time, I love being on the receiving end but lately, I just feel that guys are not into giving oral. I don't know. I just feel that sex has been very one sided for the past year and a half. That makes me very sad.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Man, virginity (and the way that it and "sex" is tied to heteronormative p&v) is loaded with so much bullshit. I'm sorry you're having to deal with it and hope you're happy with wherever you are.
    You know, apart from the crippling loneliness, it's really not all that bad.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    I had an ex who didn't like blow jobs. Then he met me......

I love giving blow jobs. I think I am fantastic at it. At the same time, I love being on the receiving end but lately, I just feel that guys are not into giving oral. I don't know. I just feel that sex has been very one sided for the past year and a half. That makes me very sad.
    Hey, how YOU doin?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I'm gonna start a GoFundMe to get you two a room.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    SARA HOw WAS LAST NIGHT???????

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    So we bought our first pair of handcuffs last night; haven't had a chance to try them out, but definitely excited about it.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    SARA HOw WAS LAST NIGHT???????

OMG, did you see him talk? One of his front teeth got fucking knocked out. I couldn't stop laughing at him all night. It was like Gob on Arrested Development.

No Threeway. She was drunk and passed out on the way home.

BUT when my friend is going to be here, both of them are going to be on vacation. And I think we are going to stay there. So that helps. And provides ample opportunities. Hah.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 11-07-2014 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I will 100% back this... Make it happen.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Yes please!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I'm on board like a train conductor.

CHOO CHOO, MOTHER FUCKERS!

Christ, I need to get laid.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Haven't had sex since 27th July. Don't really want to have sex - even with my friends - until Daddy is out of hospital.

#owned

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Is this really a thing?!?!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    getting a disease
    Wow. I think you've out-idioted yourself with this comment.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Eh, I kinda feel him there. Unless you minded him using the word "disease" instead of "infection."

The fact that I don't use barriers for oral with my partners who aren't my boyfriend (even though I trust them to be *some* degree of responsible) makes me consistently feel like I'm taking a risk. It's an educated one, but yeah. Not to mention how much fluid ends up in places during group sex if you aren't really careful about it. :/ Like... oh... this stuff is on your hands and you're fingering me, or I went down on him and now I'm going down on you and *sigh*

Shit like that is almost the only reason I'm not (when single) really promiscuous. Too paranoid.

Also, I was celibate for about a year when I moved to NYC and really really enjoyed the experience. Granted, there wasn't exactly a lot of opportunity which I'm sure made it about a million times easier for me, but I really really dug it. Wouldn't do it now, but yeah.
    Last edited by playwithfire; 11-10-2014 at 06:24 AM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    I can actually have conversations...actual conversations...with females, and have no agenda whatsoever.
    If you can't do that AND be in an intimate relationship with someone at the same time...oy. Having sex and being able to have an agenda-free conversation with someone of the sex you're attracted to are not mutually exclusive.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    If you can't do that AND be in an intimate relationship with someone at the same time...oy. Having sex and being able to have an agenda-free conversation with someone of the sex you're attracted to are not mutually exclusive.
    also, you should be able to do different things with different people. like, if you're in an intimate relationship with one woman (with whom you should definitely be able to have a meaningful conversation), you should be able to have meaningful, agenda-free conversations with other women.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    dry spell over whew it was a long year.... but now i gotta start back up on BC because babies are not cool

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrselfdestruct94 View Post
    but it's interesting to hear about a woman being uncomfortable with it.
    I have very little body issues during sex-- I'm not shy at all once I'm turned on! But I hate oral! I've only had an orgasm a small number of times with oral. It just feels uncomfortable for me. Too wet, too soft, not enough pressure, feels like a worm trying to sneak between your legs, guys are hesitant to actually suck (with decent suction!) on my clit, even with me screaming "suck on it harder!" And I hate the teasing buildup most guys try to do. I feel like Patrick Bateman constantly saying "Don't just stare at it, eat it!" I also think it has to do with me being extremely ticklish around my thighs... light touching sucks. The handful of times I did orgasm from oral, the guy went right for it super aggressively from the start. And one other time I had to take control and ask my partner to stick his tongue out and I rode his face. But I'd much rather have my pussy spanked or fucked than get eaten out; I do prefer penetration above anything else.

My partner at the moment loves going down on girls and when we first got together I let him for a minute before before asking him to stop and haven't revisited in about a year. Recently, he had been bugging me to do it again to reciprocate for the blowjobs I give him, so I let him go all out on me recently. I told him take as long as he wanted since he usually lets me do anything I want to him (and since I knew it'd probably be the last time I let him). It had been a while since I've let a guy go down on me for that length of time. I usually tap them on the shoulder after a couple minutes and asked them to do something else. So he rimmed me (which I also don't care for, but he loves my ass.) and ate me out and he got off on it pretty well, but I ended up losing my arousal-- and that's pretty rare since I can go for five or six rounds before I need a break. I could tell that what he was doing would probably get other girls off with very little issue and he put in some great effort, but it just wasn't for me. So he ended up having to tie me up and spank me to get things going again.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    How I approach women:

https://vine.co/v/OinjrE9Bm9J

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    I have very little body issues during sex-- I'm not shy at all once I'm turned on! But I hate oral! I've only had an orgasm a small number of times with oral. It just feels uncomfortable for me. Too wet, too soft, not enough pressure, feels like a worm trying to sneak between your legs, guys are hesitant to actually suck (with decent suction!) on my clit, even with me screaming "suck on it harder!" And I hate the teasing buildup most guys try to do. I feel like Patrick Bateman constantly saying "Don't just stare at it, eat it!" I also think it has to do with me being extremely ticklish around my thighs... light touching sucks. The handful of times I did orgasm from oral, the guy went right for it super aggressively from the start. And one other time I had to take control and ask my partner to stick his tongue out and I rode his face. But I'd much rather have my pussy spanked or fucked than get eaten out; I do prefer penetration above anything else.

My partner at the moment loves going down on girls and when we first got together I let him for a minute before before asking him to stop and haven't revisited in about a year. Recently, he had been bugging me to do it again to reciprocate for the blowjobs I give him, so I let him go all out on me recently. I told him take as long as he wanted since he usually lets me do anything I want to him (and since I knew it'd probably be the last time I let him). It had been a while since I've let a guy go down on me for that length of time. I usually tap them on the shoulder after a couple minutes and asked them to do something else. So he rimmed me (which I also don't care for, but he loves my ass.) and ate me out and he got off on it pretty well, but I ended up losing my arousal-- and that's pretty rare since I can go for five or six rounds before I need a break. I could tell that what he was doing would probably get other girls off with very little issue and he put in some great effort, but it just wasn't for me. So he ended up having to tie me up and spank me to get things going again.
    It's always interesting to hear a woman's point of view. My last girlfriend would only let me go for about six or seven minutes before she'd stop me and tell me it was too intense and that she was ready for sex. Perhaps it's low self-esteem or cynicism on my part, but I always assumed I was bad at it, or subpar, with her, at least. The first girl I ever went down on loved it and had me down there for at least ten minutes every time, and it's varied ever since. As a guy, I suppose I never looked at it from that angle. Specifically, whether a woman enjoyed it or not, or found it odd or uncomfortable. I always assumed it was like a guy letting a girl go down on him. It was based on the urge for pleasure, for sexual experience, for lust and the feeling of another person's mouth on a set of genitals. I didn't realize unique and thrilling could be replaced with strange and uncomfortable. Hearing it now is very enlightening, offering a new point of view that is understandable and at the same time very fresh for me. I know I keep drawing comparisons between a blowjob and eating pussy, but to me, I've never felt uncomfortable with receiving head (more so nervous until the act was occurring) but I did truly feel it was the same ideology. I knew guys were anxious but never to the point where they'd stop it from happening, or cut their experience short before they reached the finish line.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Nothing in the world is more annoying than when people find out that you don't like receiving oral, and they respond with YOU JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE RIGHT PERSON DO IT YET LOLOLOLLL

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Nothing in the world is more annoying than when people find out that you don't like receiving oral, and they respond with YOU JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE RIGHT PERSON DO IT YET LOLOLOLLL
    In one of the really old Fucking threads, a lot of the GUYS said the same thing. They said they didn't like blowjobs (boring) but got the same response (YOU JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE RIGHT PERSON DO IT YET).
    Last edited by allegro; 11-11-2014 at 06:02 AM.