Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R-Dot-Yung View Post
    It's just like "BAM, look at this tush I love this tush"

And then "BAM, I am grabbing this delicious tush, look how I can't fit all of it's deliciousness into my hands"

And "BAM, yes I am smacking this tush, I'm pretty sure it was made for smacking"

And "Wow, this tush is above your head now, how cool is that"

Ya know.
    No, I don't. That's why I asked. I do have that view. Thanks for responding, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    yeah, i know...i say things like "doing sex" on purpose...and it's along the same lines as saying "domestic violencing."
    Wut?????

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Have you guys seen this site? http://www.mojoupgrade.com/

I'm not sure what opinion I have on it. It's supposed to allow two people to "find" shared sexual interests that they are too afraid to reveal without a reciprocated interest.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Have you guys seen this site? http://www.mojoupgrade.com/

I'm not sure what opinion I have on it. It's supposed to allow two people to "find" shared sexual interests that they are too afraid to reveal without a reciprocated interest.
    I've read a lot of good things about it on reddit, especially when dealing with shy/timid partners, but I haven't tried it myself. It does seem like an interesting way to explore mutual interests.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So, I've only been having sex for like a few weeks, and I'm getting better, but the other day she told me something that kind of irked me a bit. She wants to have a threesome. We're not dating, but to be honest, I'm not so sure I'm into the idea of sharing her with anybody else whether male or female (she wants another male)right now. I mean, I JUST started having sex a few weeks ago, like I said. I don't know if I'm mentally prepared for something that adventurous this soon. I've told her, but she keeps trying to talk me into it. She's even went ahead and asked someone we both know if they're interested in being the third.

I don't know, maybe I'm worried about nothing? Maybe I'm subconsciously jealous she might enjoy the other person more than me since I'm still inexperienced?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    If you don't want to do it, don't do it. Letting yourself be pressured into doing stuff you're not comfortable with can backfire and ruin everything. Her making arrangements without your consent/involvement is also not a good sign.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    So, I've only been having sex for like a few weeks, and I'm getting better, but the other day she told me something that kind of irked me a bit. She wants to have a threesome. We're not dating, but to be honest, I'm not so sure I'm into the idea of sharing her with anybody else whether male or female (she wants another male)right now. I mean, I JUST started having sex a few weeks ago, like I said. I don't know if I'm mentally prepared for something that adventurous this soon. I've told her, but she keeps trying to talk me into it. She's even went ahead and asked someone we both know if they're interested in being the third.

I don't know, maybe I'm worried about nothing? Maybe I'm subconsciously jealous she might enjoy the other person more than me since I'm still inexperienced?
    Maybe that subconscious worry is accurate. Really, I'd probably feel the same way in your shoes.

IMHO I think having just started a month ago is seriously enough on your plate to get comfortable with, for a good while. You may never be comfortable with the idea of a threesome for you down the road, which is not a big deal. Or you may... The point is you're just figuring out your feelings one-on-one at the moment. That's a big deal. Keep doing what you're doing.
    Last edited by Amaro; 06-07-2014 at 08:18 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Not gonna lie, a lot of these mentions/conversations of having threesomes have happened while she's been really drunk. I'll probably end up talking to her today about it.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I get to see my girlfriend tomorrow! Happy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well I'll be damned. Anal is awesome. I never thought I'd be interested enough--and more importantly uninhibited and comfortable enough--to remotely attempt it. Over time there was some gradual ass play and stuff and damned if I didn't love it. The other day it just happened and I came SO hard.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double post but...

@owinn , why do you find my love to be bullshit? i've never even heard of you...
    Because from one manic depressive to another, it sounded like over dramatised, flowery bullshit.
    Last edited by owinn; 06-08-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yo, @ophelia_

This is doing mysterious things to my vagina.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Oh my god... I am going to need some alone time.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    SAMESIES. Usually pictures have no impact on me. But uhhhhh... that one sure as fuck does.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Raging boner!!!!

I want hotel sex.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Yo, @ophelia_

This is doing mysterious things to my vagina.

Trent is the perfect example of a short man doing things right with his public image and how he looks after himself.

Maynard is doing it wrong.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    yeah, i know...i say things like "doing sex" on purpose...and it's along the same lines as saying "domestic violencing."
    i don't think you are understanding me. @Sarah K was laughing at me for saying "doing sex."
    then, she said "i hope it isn't the same girl with whom you were 'domestic violencing...'

I said doing sex. She said domestic violencing.
    I then opined that we may have a similar goofy sense of humor, specifically in the grammatical area.

You follow me now?

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    i don't think you are understanding me. @Sarah K was laughing at me for saying "doing sex."
    then, she said "i hope it isn't the same girl with whom you were 'domestic violencing...'

I said doing sex. She said domestic violencing.
    I then opined that we may have a similar goofy sense of humor, specifically in the grammatical area.

You follow me now?

No need to facepalm me, @eversonpoe

and as to what @R-Dot-Yungposted about doggy style, i concur.
    Not only do you get to look at and play with and view the sweetness of a nice, soft ass, you get to watch your cock go in and out of the pussy...and watch the lips grip it, as though they want to pull it back in. So visually, it's AMAZING, for me anyway
    If you get a good rhythm going, then you can get the balls slapping against the clit.
    It's also the deepest penetration of which i know.
    And finally, if you kind of climb up on top, you can nail the G-spot and almost ALWAYS cause your lady to have a vaginal orgasm.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Trent is the perfect example of a short man doing things right with his public image and how he looks after himself.

Maynard is doing it wrong.
    Yeah. In my fantasies, he is like, at least 6 feet tall. Real life 6 feet, not internet 6 feet.

I always forget that he is about my height.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Please get that sweaty thing out of this thread.

*Robert Downey Jr*
    *Robert Downey Jr*
    *Robert Downey Jr*
    *Robert Downey Jr*
    *Robert Downey Jr*
    *Robert Downey Jr*
    *Robert Downey Jr*
    *Robert Downey Jr*

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The kind of sex you just can't get out of your head, and you feel like the lamest person ever for obsessing over the memories and can't believe you're still so wound up over it. That was my Thursday. (And a bit of Sunday too.) It's driving me crazy.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goody View Post
    The kind of sex you just can't get out of your head, and you feel like the lamest person ever for obsessing over the memories and can't believe you're still so wound up over it. That was my Thursday. (And a bit of Sunday too.) It's driving me crazy.
    So goody had a goody?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    That is the best kinda sex

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    threeway idea is off because the person we were gonna do it with said he didn't want to create tension between me and my friend, plus my friend said she's not interested in it, it was just an absurd idea she had while drunk. I'm relieved, to say, but I have a feeling she actually wanted to do it, and I think she can do what she wants, but as long as we're having a fling, I don't really wanna share her with anybody else because I'm just not that guy.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    threeway idea is off because the person we were gonna do it with said he didn't want to create tension between me and my friend, plus my friend said she's not interested in it, it was just an absurd idea she had while drunk. I'm relieved, to say, but I have a feeling she actually wanted to do it, and I think she can do what she wants, but as long as we're having a fling, I don't really wanna share her with anybody else because I'm just not that guy.
    if you don't want to "share her" then that's a boundary you need to establish with her. generally, those rules don't apply unless one is in a relationship or has specifically discussed it with their boning partner, because people aren't property, and she still has the right to do whatever she wants, unless you guys agree upon something together.

(sorry if that sounds harsh, i know you weren't really referring to her as property...my brain is swimming with MRA bullshit because of everything that has been happening recently)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    FFM threeways are overrated, anyway. Unless both girls are bisexual... someone is going to be bored.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    FFM or MMF, why would anyone partake in a threesome with another member of their sex if they weren't at least bicurious? Don't understand the benefit of doing it otherwise. Am I missing something?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    A lot of straight guys I know like seeing their partner be a slut. Also the sensation of the other person's penis through the walls of her vagina/anus.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I've never done any DP stuff. But mouth + vagina = 2 penises have something to do.

1 penis + 2 (straight)vaginas = someone being bored

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Also the sensation of the other person's penis through the walls of her vagina/anus.
    That sounds pretty bi-curious to me. But who am I to judge?

I do get the MMF perspective a bit more, the whole pig roasting while bro high fiving kind of thing, even though that's not something I'd ever want to do, I get it's something dudes in general would find makes a good story over some drinks. Again not my thing, and I still think it's kinda borderline bi-tendency, but whatever that doesn't really matter.

For a FFM, what benefit it is for the female if she has no interest in touching the other woman? Isn't that how most of these end up happening, because they want to slightly experiment? Or is it just sex that you want, and someone else happens to be in the room because that's just how it worked out on that given night? Is it hotter just because someone is right there watching you? I'm curious to hear from a non bi female whose had a FFM threesome, why they did it, and what the benefit was.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The benefit wasn't for me. It was something that my partner wanted and I agreed to in order to fulfill something that he desired.

I think that men have this illusion that if they get two women to agree to a threeway then it is going to be like FUCK YEAH WATCHING LESBIANS or some shit. I clearly outlined what I would and would not do ahead of time. And he was *still* trying to get us to mess around(the other F was bi). I dunno. It was pretty boring.