Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Hitachis can definitely ruin your sex life... I bought a lelo magic wand to try and get something 'not as powerful/won't ruin my sex life', but it still does the job pretty damn well. *sigh*

Curious as to how exactly you use it on a guy? Sounds fun, but I'm ashamed to say I've never tried this!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    Hitachis can definitely ruin your sex life... I bought a lelo magic wand to try and get something 'not as powerful/won't ruin my sex life', but it still does the job pretty damn well. *sigh*

Curious as to how exactly you use it on a guy? Sounds fun, but I'm ashamed to say I've never tried this!
    1 - turn on wand
    2 - place wand on/around erogenous zones
    3 - enjoy

there are also attachments you can get that either go around the penis or up the bum. none of them transfer the vibrations nearly as well, but that's just how physics works.

you can always just use it as a massage wand, too. i have serious back problems and sometimes, using it that way is far more enjoyable than sexytime.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    Hitachis can definitely ruin your sex life... I bought a lelo magic wand
    I have a Lelo Soraya. Never in my life has something made me squirt like that thing does! But most of the time when I'm alone, I just can't be bothered with it because I don't wanna have to sleep in a wet bed just from masturbating. It is excellent for shower/bath time, though.

10/10 would bang again.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Would you use it when you're giving someone a handjob, because I feel like it would get in the way of giving head, unless you press it up against the base of their cock or something.

When I got the lelo wand, my ex held it up against himself when he was masturbating and said it wasn't very great, so I just assumed if didn't do much for guys and never thought to play with it. Of course, everyone is different... Will investigate and report back!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I have a Lelo Soraya. Never in my life has something made me squirt like that thing does! But most of the time when I'm alone, I just can't be bothered with it because I don't wanna have to sleep in a wet bed just from masturbating. It is excellent for shower/bath time, though.

10/10 would bang again.
    I have the soroya as well! It can be messy though. Very rarely am I a squirter, but that thing has magic powers over my vagina.

You need to check out their Tiani toy, it is SO MUCH FUN! Why yes, I do want to be surprised with an orgasm in the middle of the restaurant. Basically the only remote controlled toy worth spending money on.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The Hitachi and the Soroya are the only toys I have right now. But I think it is time to invest in some more. Surprise orgasms sounds like something that I can get behind.

I squirt probably like 80% of the time while sexing. So as soon as the Soroya touches my vagina, it is basically game over.

Wait... So I'm looking at this Tiani one. It won't deliver to the US from the Lelo site. But on Amazon, I found a picture. So, there are two parts? One for the butt and one for the vagina? Do they vibrate at the same time, or can they be controlled separately? $163
    Last edited by Sarah K; 05-13-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    In my experience, I've mostly put it on the underside of the head of his cock. It works.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    The Tiani is like a wevibe, shaped like a U - so one half sits in you and the other half sits on your clit... Really enjoyable to wear during sex, but if you're into having secret orgasms in public, the second part is the remote control that your partner uses. Guess you could wear it in your butt but it would be pretty uncomfortable.

Thought lelo was a US brand but it must be from the UK. Boo to not shipping to the US! Surely you'd be able to find it in a sex shop though, they're pretty popular from my understanding.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0081I...&robot_redir=1

But there are two little insertable looking parts?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    There's two different attachments for the part that goes in you. One is meant for sex, because it has a groove for peen comfort, and the other is fuller for when you want to wear it alone/not have any type of additional penetration.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Okay... got you. HOW DO I SEX?!?!?

I definitely want some sort of remote controlled thing if I ever start seeing someone again.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    You could just wear one and go to a bar, give some hot guy the remote and tell him what it is. Haha.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The amount of alcohol I have consumed is directly linked to how loud my orgasms are. Hahah. I can keep them mostly quiet if I'm concentrating really hard. But drinking? Nope. I was drunk here at home the other night and was trying to quietly masturbate. I was successful until the end.

Plus, the squirting thing. Perhaps this isn't such a great idea for me.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Oh yeeeeah. The squirting thing in public could be a problem, lol.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Just gonna get a butt plug.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Acuvibe, but I don't recommend it. Shit battery life.
    I never got into battery-operated. I've always preferred electric or the shower head. I require way more than what a battery can give, I guess. The payoff is that my record is 12 Os in one session. Alone. While watching something stupid on TV like Wheel of Fortune. And I only stopped because I was tired and bored.

You can't do that with batteries.
    Last edited by allegro; 05-14-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yo... I had a little battery powered bullet when I was younger. Where the wire went into the end of the bullet literally started on fire one night while I was using it.

So, that fuckin' sucked.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Just gonna get a butt plug.
    My interest in ass-play is minimal these days, but these things are sexy as hell and I still want one. The weight is the best part: http://www.njoytoys.com/products/pureplugs.php

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I fucking love the ones that have jewels on the end. But REALLY... nobody is gonna see it. Those ones you linked to look WAY more comfy. My butt-stuff experience is pretty limited. Too many bad experiences and I was like SHUT IT DOWN. But I'm curious and knowing where to begin is overwhelming.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Lol we used to be able to count the days until the Fucking thread topic went to buttsecks again

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Plus, the squirting thing.
    My ex (who may soon be my non-ex again, taking things slow) is a squirter, and it's so fucking hot.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It took me a LONG FUCKING TIME to adjust to.

The very first time it happened was with a serious boyfriend. I was like WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! And he got so mad. Sooooooooo mad. It turned into a huge fight. So for years after that, it always gave me horrid memories. Now, I just always throw out a warning before I fuck someone new.

I think a lot of it was just age. I was like 21 or so. I wasn't even sure what was going on. So no way for him to know. I like it now! Just takes a little planning which can be a damper because spontaneous shit is always way, way more exciting than having to plan out sex like a fucking business meeting.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 05-13-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    It took me a LONG FUCKING TIME to adjust to.

The very first time it happened was with a serious boyfriend. I was like WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! And he got so mad. Sooooooooo mad. It turned into a huge fight. So for years after that, it always gave me horrid memories. Now, I just always throw out a warning before I fuck someone new.

I think a lot of it was just age. I was like 21 or so. I wasn't even sure what was going on. So no way for him to know. I like it now! Just takes a little planning which can be a damper because spontaneous shit is always way, way more exciting than having to plan out sex like a fucking business meeting.
    LOL LOL "no that's not PEE!!!"

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Well, it was in his face. So that added to his anger. Haha. It's pathetic and hilarious now. It wasnt at the time.

I did some research and presented him with articles to explain what happened. He was having none of it, though.

God. Both of my serious boyfriends boyfriends have been extremely lame in the sex department.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I fucking love the ones that have jewels on the end. But REALLY... nobody is gonna see it. Those ones you linked to look WAY more comfy. My butt-stuff experience is pretty limited. Too many bad experiences and I was like SHUT IT DOWN. But I'm curious and knowing where to begin is overwhelming.
    I only own one plug, which I have used a whopping ONE time (I ended up using a dildo with it because dp >>>> just anal for me). It's the largest thing I have ever had back there, but once it was in... I couldn't really feel it that much. That's why I wish I'd gone with the Pure Plug, the weight + the metal would have been lovely.

I ended up getting this: http://www.funfactoryusa.com/product_codes/24908 The only lame thing is the base of it makes me think it would be hard to keep in if I did want to fuck and wear it.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    That for sure doesn't look as comfy.

I find objects that I can clean and put in my butt. But I don't have anything that I'm supposed to be putting in there.

I'll just go ahead and apologize to you people... nobody is going to want to hang out with me 'cause you know my entire vagina/butt history.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 05-13-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tempted to make a shirt that says aNINal on the front.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah k View Post
    i find objects that i can clean and put in my butt. But i don't have anything that i'm supposed to be putting in there.
    YOU'RE BUTT-STUFF MACGUYVER! all caps

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Well, it was in his face. So that added to his anger. Haha.
    Lol! The first time I ever squirted was in my girlfriends face. I was about 16 or 17 and started crying because I didn't know it was going to happen... She was pleasantly surprised.

Now, it takes a guy who REALLY knows what he's doing with his fingers, or a hitachi to make that magic happen.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    That for sure doesn't look as comfy.

I find objects that I can clean and put in my butt. But I don't have anything that I'm supposed to be putting in there.

I'll just go ahead and apologize to you people... nobody is going to want to hang out with me 'cause you know my entire vagina/butt history.
    No, it's super comfy. It's one of the most widely recommended beginner plugs (along with the Pure). It was between those two for me. I just ended up wanting something more intense than that since while the size was good, I couldn't feel it that much.

Unfortunately, my interest in butt stuff (in terms of anal stuff, I love asses) has been slim to none lately.

I'm VERY fickle sexually. What I like at one time I may have no interest in/not be into another time.
    Last edited by playwithfire; 05-14-2014 at 06:12 AM.