Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Thank you, 508, for actually understanding what I'm getting at here.

I actually find it a bit alarming that it’s hard for me to get off when I’m with another woman. I want to get her off though; that’s pretty much the whole point, as opposed to being selfish and just getting mine in. Perhaps I just don’t feel emotionally connected to any of the women I’ve been with, and that’s what’s killing my motivation?
    Or you just doing yourself too much/too often. You don't have to have an emotional connection to have great sex. Having one certainly does bring a whole other dimension, but I personally don't thing it's what makes it easier to get off with someone versus yourself. I'm rambling. Maybe you do shoot for your next encounter to be with someone you genuinely like.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    OK but this is a thread about fucking; what happened to the celibacy thread?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yep this weekend has proved to me that I definitely do not like anal sex, face sitting ok but not anal my ass is exit only.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I'm feeling like such a boring person. I don't even like being playfully bit anymore- any pain I feel instantly gets on my nerves (literally) and is more likely to irritate and turn me off. Give me soft caresses please.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miss k bee View Post
    Yep this weekend has proved to me that I definitely do not like anal sex, face sitting ok but not anal my ass is exit only.
    I used to be super nonplussed about ass-stuff until I realized how crazy it made my orgasms. Also, I'm way too big of a fan of butts to not be into it. But, (BUTT), to each their own!

I like face sitting. Especially when you're going down on them at the same time. I usually won't have any luck with getting them off since I can't multitask, but having an orgasm with them in your mouth is awesome.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    No one's touched me since early January

Seriously, I haven't even gotten a real hug since then... I am in serious need of some feminine company.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    So, question for the straight men in here. Having received blowjobs, do you know what you would do with your mouth if you had to perform one? The fact that you're not into penises aside.

I ask because a heteroflexible friend (straight in practice, but flirting with the idea of being with guys), was asked to simulate fellatio on a finger, and he basically just held the finger in his mouth for a bit. And I thought that surely any man who had received a blowjob would know there is generally a bit of sucking, some tongue movement etc. But perhaps I'm wrong?
    I've thought about this before and have concluded that while I'd like to assume I'd know what to do and I'd do it well, the reality is that I would give TERRIBLE blowjobs until I had some practice and gotten tips from the receiving end. But I don't think we'll ever really know.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    I used to be super nonplussed about ass-stuff until I realized how crazy it made my orgasms. Also, I'm way too big of a fan of butts to not be into it. But, (BUTT), to each their own!

I like face sitting. Especially when you're going down on them at the same time. I usually won't have any luck with getting them off since I can't multitask, but having an orgasm with them in your mouth is awesome.
    Yep facesitting is quite interesting!. I might experiment by myself on the ass stuff, but It just may well be that I am not into it.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    My boyfriend just referenced Davos Seaworth while fingering me. :|

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tried facesitting again this weekend. After getting over my fear of suffocating the boyfriend I actually really enjoyed it. Now for more practice so we get a better rhythm going.

Also, the boyfriend has started biting my ass. I was surprised but it felt amazing. When I brought it up later he had no recollection of doing so. Sex coma. He's been getting more aggressive which has been such a turn on. I've had some trauma in my past and he's been incredibly supportive and really sensitive about making sure I feel safe. We have great communication and I'm glad we're both in a fun, safe place where we can let go and enjoy some fantastic fucking.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
    Tried facesitting again this weekend. After getting over my fear of suffocating the boyfriend I actually really enjoyed it. Now for more practice so we get a better rhythm going.

Also, the boyfriend has started biting my ass. I was surprised but it felt amazing. When I brought it up later he had no recollection of doing so. Sex coma. He's been getting more aggressive which has been such a turn on. I've had some trauma in my past and he's been incredibly supportive and really sensitive about making sure I feel safe. We have great communication and I'm glad we're both in a fun, safe place where we can let go and enjoy some fantastic fucking.
    I LOVE it when a girl sits on my face; especially when she grabs a fistful of my hair, shoves my face between her legs and just screams "EAT IT, BITCH!" I adore being smothered between a girl's legs and having my head squeezed between her silky thighs. There have been times where I've nearly blown my load while going down on a girl and giving her a powerful orgasm and I wasn't being touched at all.

As for the ass biting, I'm a major ass man, so I always love doing that, too. Spanking, squeezing, rubbing, scratching, biting, licking, I love it all. I just hope my next partner likes having her ass played with as much as I love doing it

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
    We have great communication and I'm glad we're both in a fun, safe place where we can let go and enjoy some fantastic fucking.
    This is so amazingly true..... Me too MOAR FUCKING PLZ. T minus 5 hours.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    *sigh* I'm done posting in this thread. Not because I don't have a lot to say, but because this online social world has been closing in on itself over the years. Many people here know more and more of my family and local friends, it's getting weird. The public nature of this means I ought to really think more about what I say and pretty much everyone in my life knows what "ETS" means and my username is, well yeah. I'm seeing a very good future with this woman so I'm going to try to be a (bit of a) grownup about it. The sexual part of the relationship is now OFF AND RUNNING and if my obituary reads "passed away peacefully in his sleep," you can put money on the fact that I was being ridden hard and my heart exploded (awesome!). <3

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    A nod of approval you receive. Many of us do post our experiences here and for the most part it's harmless, but if there's a chance your lady-friend would object to it there's no point in ruining what looks to be a good development!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    The social media lines begin to blur! [/dumb NIN joke]

(I thought I was better than that...)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbron View Post
    *sigh* I'm done posting in this thread. Not because I don't have a lot to say, but because this online social world has been closing in on itself over the years. Many people here know more and more of my family and local friends, it's getting weird. The public nature of this means I ought to really think more about what I say and pretty much everyone in my life knows what "ETS" means and my username is, well yeah. I'm seeing a very good future with this woman so I'm going to try to be a (bit of a) grownup about it. The sexual part of the relationship is now OFF AND RUNNING and if my obituary reads "passed away peacefully in his sleep," you can put money on the fact that I was being ridden hard and my heart exploded (awesome!). <3
    Ah, the "I'm done with ETS" post. I've missed these. See you the day after your first NIN show, john.

I, on the other hand, regurgitated the contents of my fucking posts to visitors from Google USA on Friday night, so EVERYONE MUST HEAR ME .RAR

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    A nod of approval you receive. Many of us do post our experiences here and for the most part it's harmless, but if there's a chance your lady-friend would object to it there's no point in ruining what looks to be a good development!
    Yeah, my boyfriend reads my posts here, but I make them and for the most part don't change what I'd post too much. I guess it means I'm more likely to be nice/diplomatic but that's a good thing, I think. It's also funny to have him have a clearer perspective on some things I write than the people giving me feedback.

Also WHAT WE CAN DELETE POSTS NOW? Weird.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Ah, the "I'm done with ETS" post. I've missed these. See you the day after your first NIN show, john.

I, on the other hand, regurgitated the contents of my fucking posts to visitors from Google USA on Friday night, so EVERYONE MUST HEAR ME .RAR
    Hey, I said this thread, not ETS. I'm not going anywhere. <3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm about to have sexual relations with my wife. I hope that information gets your motors running. GERONIMO!

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Also WHAT WE CAN DELETE POSTS NOW? Weird.
    It's a soft-delete so admins have the option to restore it back to public view, muahahaha.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    ^I was reading that while listening to "Warm Leatherette" by The Normal. SPOOKY.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    ^I was reading that while listening to "Warm Leatherette" by The Normal. SPOOKY.
    I'm going to have to add that to the mix CD.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    i have an unsatisfiable hunger.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I just realised that guys sitting on my face is my #1 sexy times activity.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Go out vibrator shopping with girlfriend, and buy her a kick-ass Lelo, then I go away for two weeks and she doesn't use it.
    Why? Because she's scared of it. Does not compute.

Any ideas on how to get her comfortable with it? I want to make sure she has fun when I'm away on work.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef of the Sea View Post
    Any ideas on how to get her comfortable with it? I want to make sure she has fun when I'm away on work.
    This is a GREAT book for first time vibe owners. (You can probably find a copy on eBay.)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ironing while listening to Depeche Mode with a supersex toner ball inside - quite interesting!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I made a playlist on my iPod called Nine Inch Nails Sex Mix. It has all of their raunchiest, hardest, sexiest, most fuck-inducing songs on it. Just stick that sucker on shuffle and let the good times roll I can send anyone the tracklist (including the shorter original version) who may want it.

Also, listening to Ghosts I-IV is great for foreplay/more gentle lovemaking.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Link us. It'll be interesting to compare, if nothing else.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Yeah, please do. Though I'll generally just be needing 20 seconds of it.