Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Baphomette View Post
    So... squirting. Good thing? Bad thing? Should a warning be given beforehand?
    Extremely sexy thing. I went out with a girl who could, and it was a hell of a turn on.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Good. Don't hold back.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Very good thing! Just, if you're being squirted on, don't make the mistake of thinking "I'll just wipe it off with a towel". Wash, or you'll get a rash.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Very good thing! Just, if you're being squirted on, don't make the mistake of thinking "I'll just wipe it off with a towel". Wash, or you'll get a rash.
    Itsnotpee.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I got a rash

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Re: The Fucking Thread

Lol I love this thread. Then again , it makes me sad.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Good thing. If your SO is a squirter though, holy crap the laundry. Also, avoid that one spot on the floor. Okay, maybe not just that one spot.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    While drunk at a party, friend of mine dropped that she has a rubber sheet for just such occasions. Hawt.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    After I had the hottest, most sustained, most satisfying, most passionate sex of my life last night, with the most gorgeous woman I've ever been with, who seems head-over-heels crazy about me, I realized things aren't too bad right now.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    isn't/wasn't there a thread for songs to fuck to? No luck looking for it :/

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    ^Mezzanine is pretty much all you need.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    And Portishead. Trip hop is the hands down best sex music.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    I like Portishead's music a lot but when it comes to sex I personally find some of their stuff a little too creepy and ominous. Songs like "Cowboys" are a total boner-killer for me.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Got laid last night with someone who I thought would never want to. We fooled around a few times last year and then she told me she wasn't interested, but last night it all fell into place. I was pretty excited, and it was the first time I've had sex in the woods.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Music wise when in sex if im feeling Sleazy its gotta be hard house, trance, throbbing, intimidating techno or

When im feeling a bit rough Metal Music seriously heightens the whole experience. Those riffs! Good Metal. Sepultura has been a fav in the past.

When its more intimate Jazz for some reason has always been my favorite but i also love loud Droning noisy guitar music to be there. Check out good drone group called NADJA wonderful sexy atmospheric music.
    Bit of Trip-hop or soul obviously never hurts.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Never had sex to it, but some pretty memorable make-put sessions did involve the raspy goodness that is Mr Mark Lanegan.

Weirdest music/sex experience: Dillinger Escape Plan's unretrofied on repeat for almost 4 hours. It felt goddamn right at the moment, but looking back I think it's weird. Many people dislike that particular song, but because of this and because I hold that special someone who was with me deeply in my heart although we haven't seen each other for what feels like aeons, I have nothing but good things to say about this tune.

And thanks to Robert Plant and Co I had the chance to dance with a girl to rock n roll which ended up in furious sexy times.

Other than that I have to agree with that trip hop statement. Massive Attack is a true favorite! But usually I like to put on more ambient stuff like Aidan Baker. Then again, music only comes into play when I'm emotionally bound with someone as I've never taken anybody home with me after a good night out and I never had the pleasure of being at someone's house who cared to put music one. Guess that's why they call it a one night stand. :P

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    i always went for the gooey romantic stuff like mazzy star or slowdive. the missus hates those bands, so that's right out. massive attack is a classic. weirdest (and surprisingly well suited) was iron maiden. \m/

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaned View Post
    Flavoured condoms are weird. I never again want to have the smell of horribly processed banana lingering around my junk. I guess there are some things I just won't understand... Also, I don't think I've ever had sex to music, I'll have to put it on the to-do list. Seinfeld on the other hand...
    Lifestyles Kiss of Mint. They're unlubricated (which is great for oral) and really don't taste unpleasant at all. And I can't stand flavored lube.

Also, agreed with everyone else about Massive Attack. Lovage can also be good though they get weird sometimes.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    A repeat performance last night & throughout the morning. Probably will happen again tonight — the record to beat is six times in a row, though we've stopped using condoms so it's going to be harder to keep track. I could get used to this! She's obviously just as horny as I am, told me I gave the best head in the whole city (which is a bold claim; "literally mind-blowing" was enough of a compliment), and some even more flattering things about my dick.

This is the sort of feeling you want to keep going for as long as possible. There's nothing else like it in the whole world. God bless Fucking.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Good suggestions, thanks. For this particular playlist, I'm looking for the slow, filling of your entire senses, building passion, with passionate teasing and foreplay, type of playlist. For instance DM's Slow is by far one of the best examples of the playlist I'm looking to build around. Most of the slow atmospheric music in my collection is more dark and not the applicable atmosphere for this intention.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    For some reason I just KNEW you'd be posting here after the Amanda Palmer thing...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    the bf and I have seemed to un-click in the bedroom department. these past few weeks have been very frustrating and unsatisfying to say the least. I've tried to steer him in the right direction but then he gets all upset and stops completely. And of course this happens right before we plan to take a nice long (hopefully romantic) vacation

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    This girl I've been on and off with for years now have been hanging out constantly for the past couple of months. I had anal sex again with her tonight and it felt amazing.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I know what you mean. There's little else like the feeling of him squirting inside you while you cum. But saying that, if we're talking about good and bad sex, the absence of a condom isn't going to make the shit ones any better, and the good ones know what they're doing too much for it to be a factor.

*gazes off into the distance, nostalgically*

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    I don't think the presence or absence of a condom is ever going to tip the scales between good and bad sex, unless something drastically malfunctions. Speaking for myself, condoms do decrease overall sensation (which, if you know what you're doing and want to get the absolute maximum out of the experience, sucks) as well as limiting the spontaneity of initiating another round. But fuck it, I'll wear 'em just in case, I don't give a shit.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    So it's totally possible and easy (assuming you don't have trouble already) to come with a dental dam! Me and the guy used one a bit ago because we wanted to get used to it and it's really not that big of a deal. The more you know. I'm really glad it doesn't suck.

Also, I like latex.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I was talking to my boyfriend over FB chat the other day about what he wanted to do for his birthday weekend. Like... food and movie plans.

Me: it's your birthday weekend, I want to do what you want.
    I'm sure wherever we eat it'll be good.

Him: The main thing I want to do is go down on you. Other than that I'm pretty open

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    That's a keeper.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    How exactly does one giftwrap a vagina?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    in lingerie.