Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,610 of 5623

Thread: Random NIN Questions

  1. #5581
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    571
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Hey, anyone remembers the library of drums and distorted samples that T&A used for Year Zero ?

    I remember some sort of a mostly white cover with the name of a guy containing "Z" in it, could be wrong, just fragments..

  2. #5582
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    34.167488, -118.381863
    Posts
    1,084
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Is there a comprehensive TR image archive with photographer credits? This reddit post got me wondering if it would be easier to mockup a design and find a print house that can print 40x60".

    It seems like both of the images below were taken during the same photo session (possibly around the MOTP video shoot in 1994?).


  3. #5583
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Peoria, Illinois
    Posts
    1,538
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    It seems like both of the images below were taken during the same photo session (possibly around the MOTP video shoot in 1994?).
    Joseph Cultice

    His Woodstock stuff is awesome.


  4. #5584
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,233
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Please tell me the delay for the next batch of remasters albums has both to do with the 2008 fire at Unversal and this stuff is not lost forever. I hope to fuck Trent backed his shit up. Has Trent said anything about the fire?

  5. #5585
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chekhov, Russia
    Posts
    1,930
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    ... Has Trent said anything about the fire?
    Might as well be this

  6. #5586
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    176
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Is there a comprehensive TR image archive with photographer credits?
    Just saw this. I have quite a few hi-res photos in the art/photos section of http://www.nindestruct.com. Photographer names are in the file names.

  7. #5587
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,840
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I feel like a total non-fan for even having to ask this, but I'm sleep deprived and stressed and having an utter brain fart. What's the song playing for just a couple seconds at the very, very beginning of this?? It's driving me absolutely mad that I can't remember.


  8. #5588
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    180
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    "Too late, all gone" from Welcome Oblivion.

  9. #5589
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,840
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    "Too late, all gone" from Welcome Oblivion.
    THANK YOU.

    I was so stuck on it being a NIN song that I completely forgot to even think about the HTDA catalog. Which is weird considering that I love that album as much as I love anything from the NIN catalog.

  10. #5590
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX 24.24.1.400[Inc]
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyract View Post
    Just saw this. I have quite a few hi-res photos in the art/photos section of http://www.nindestruct.com. Photographer names are in the file names.
    You do a great job collecting the pictures. Is this the band?


  11. #5591
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Those would appear to be the mud fight that ensued right before taking the stage at Woodstock.

  12. #5592
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Does anyone have the old photos from way back of the source files for some of the With Teeth art? They were some kind of medical scan images that Rob used to create the cover art and several other pieces (like the green art). I had them saved at one point, but lost them due to a hard drive death. Searched around the net and ETS, but can't seem to find where the original discussion took place (might have been old ETS). I was wearing a WT shirt the other day, and someone asked me what it was. It dawned on me that I couldn't remember what it was, beyond vaguely remembering it might have been a medical scan of bone marrow or something.

  13. #5593
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    2,957
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Does anyone remember when a few years ago some guy posted a photo (not here but it was reposted here as a NIN spotting) of CD-R and said it had a Tapeworm demo on it, given to him by Danny long ago? The song was a cover and he he said he'd ask Danny if it's okay to share the song (apparently it wasn't since we don't have it).
    I'm trying to remember which song/cover it was.

  14. #5594
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

  15. #5595
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,840
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Is there any sort of limited release NIN stuff I should be on the lookout for in Japan? Probably gonna be doing some shopping in the next few days.

  16. #5596
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    2,957
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Is there any sort of limited release NIN stuff I should be on the lookout for in Japan? Probably gonna be doing some shopping in the next few days.
    these rare japanese imports:



  17. #5597
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    885
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    these rare japanese imports:


    Can't see the second one. Lol at the first.

  18. #5598
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    2,957
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Shit, there were two more images (The Slip and FDTS), but I guess their traffic limit expired real fast (I hotlinked them directly from the source blog: http://jakeben.blog111.fc2.com )

  19. #5599
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chekhov, Russia
    Posts
    1,930
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Shit, there were two more images (The Slip and FDTS), but I guess their traffic limit expired real fast (I hotlinked them directly from the source blog: http://jakeben.blog111.fc2.com )
    In a cursory glance i found edible Broken, Fragile and TSN, too

  20. #5600
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'm looking to get a download copy of the official video for Deep and my normal methods of stealing shit isn't working. Anyone know where I can get a copy?

  21. #5601
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    34.167488, -118.381863
    Posts
    1,084
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dedevoce View Post
    I'm looking to get a download copy of the official video for Deep and my normal methods of stealing shit isn't working. Anyone know where I can get a copy?
    I just downloaded the 25meg version from YouTube using 4k Video Downloader.

    *edit* even better. just push the download button on Vimeo:
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 07-30-2019 at 07:30 PM.

  22. #5602
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I just downloaded the 25meg version from YouTube using 4k Video Downloader.

    *edit* even better. just push the download button on Vimeo:
    Always nice to see their Vimeo account being mentioned. They have quite a few video's over there with the option to download being active.
    At times i wonder how to prove those downloads to be legal. I have quite a bit of music from actual bands that offered legal downloads trough email and temporarily available events.

  23. #5603
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone buy any of vkgoeswild's NIN sheet music? If so, how much did you pay?
    Last edited by walking_shade; 09-11-2019 at 09:16 PM.

  24. #5604
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    3,937
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by walking_shade View Post
    Anyone buy any of vkgoeswild's NIN sheet music? If so, how much did you pay?
    I haven't, but I bought her last album on Pledge before it went belly-up. Reasonably priced and great sounding music! Give her a shot. There's also Know the Score for digital versions of some tracks.

  25. #5605
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,443
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Does Trent say “cunt” at the very end of the AATCHB version of “The Wretched”?

  26. #5606
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    428
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    Does Trent say “cunt” at the very end of the AATCHB version of “The Wretched”?
    Yes.

  27. #5607
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chekhov, Russia
    Posts
    1,930
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    And what does he mean by saying that?

  28. #5608
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bayonne Leave It Alone
    Posts
    3,573
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    He was trying out what it felt like to be Australian.

  29. #5609
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    824
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I was browsing a reputable record shop today (one of the few remaining) and discovered a copy of NIN & David Bowie: Back In Anger. It claims the source is from a 'live FM radio broadcast'. Discogs lists it as 'unofficial'.

    They also had another one called Under Pressure, which cuts out almost the entirety of NIN's set.

    Are these repackaged bootlegs, or are they properly remastered soundboard recordings?

  30. #5610
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,874
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    I was browsing a reputable record shop today (one of the few remaining) and discovered a copy of NIN & David Bowie: Back In Anger. It claims the source is from a 'live FM radio broadcast'. Discogs lists it as 'unofficial'.

    They also had another one called Under Pressure, which cuts out almost the entirety of NIN's set.

    Are these repackaged bootlegs, or are they properly remastered soundboard recordings?
    Yeah, they're all bootlegs. I'm pretty sure there's never been an official release of those recordings.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions