Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
Hey guys, not sure what's the right thread for this, so let it be this one for now.

I've got a little request.

As you maybe know, I'm working on multicam edits of Palladium 2018 shows. Most of these shows have IEM-quality audio recording available on NIN Live Archive, and I intend to use those.
For the show #1 (Dec 7th) IEM audio has a clicktrack that was not removed. As @ninlive explained in the comments for the recording, it's a very tedious task which requires manual removal of thousands of clicks throughout the show, and I totally understand.

However! I've listened to this recording a couple of times recently and honestly it's not that bad. The click is not distracting for most of the songs as they are usually loud enough to bury it deep in the mix. The only songs where it's really annoying are the quiet ones at the end: Home, AATCHB and Hurt.

So my request is this: if anyone can try and clean just these three songs for me, I'd really appreciate it. It would improve the final cut tremendously.

https://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20181207.html
I have another audio editing project due at the end of this week, but I could take a look next weekend and see what's possible.