Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
Levi was in talks with him and he closed the thread for a reason. I think there was a real reason why this wasn't released, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if there was some sort of "hey bro, we own that footage and we know you have the only other copy so it may be in your best interest to not put that footage out there right now" letter from the record company. Just speculation, but I'd just chalk this up as part of the infinite number box sets/releases that will come once Trent passes. There's do doubt the record label has mountains is footage/audio Trent doesn't want out there that will surface once he's not around to say no to.
Then it will be Mrs. Reznor's job to decide what comes out and what doesnt.....she might end up doing a ratchet job on him like Mrs. Cobain did to her late husband...allowing songs to be used in commercials/video games and releasing 8th generation home cassette rehearsal demos yet refusing to allow professionally filmed shows to be released..I dont know if I trust Mrs Reznor to do the right thing