Page 116 of 216 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 6457

Thread: Random NIN Questions

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Hey guys, i'm looking for a decent picture of the glitch at one of their shows where it says "cart 1, cart 2, cart 3 etc".
    Google is giving me problems trying to find it.

Does anyone have it or can they direct me there?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Hey guys, i'm looking for a decent picture of the glitch at one of their shows where it says "cart 1, cart 2, cart 3 etc".
    Google is giving me problems trying to find it.

Does anyone have it or can they direct me there?
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...ter-turnaround

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Thank you! I was straight up searching this goddamned forum for 45 minutes looking for that goddamned thread.

Now let's see if capital one will accept that image...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I don't know. I'm kinda bummed about there being nothing new (i.e., that is NEW music) now for at least the immediate future and beyond. It seems like Trent is still yet to be sparked creatively. Which means some of those Instagram posts (i.e., 'Going new places', etc.) were kind of misleading lol.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nineinchnerd View Post
    I don't know. I'm kinda bummed about there being nothing new (i.e., that is NEW music) now for at least the immediate future and beyond. It seems like Trent is still yet to be sparked creatively. Which means some of those Instagram posts (i.e., 'Going new places', etc.) were kind of misleading lol.
    ...you just got 2 albums of previously unheard music

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    He wants NEW. Not a soundtrack, not unreleased, not side projects, new album.

Man it's been two years already, how long is it going to take ? Do you know how it feels to wait for years for a new album ?

Oh wait, you... Yeah, you do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there any evidence suggesting that someone in APC [Maybe Maynard or Danny Lohner] sampled Reznor's growl/yell in this song? It's been bugging me for ages because it really does sound like Trent's voice.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Honestly I was blown away that it wasn't a remix made by someone in the NIN camp... I jumped on the liner notes as soo as I heard the track.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post
    Man it's been two years already, how long is it going to take ? Do you know how it feels to wait for years for a new album ?
    1.82 years actually (666 days).

(Really, I just thought it was cool that there was a website that did that calculation for you.)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    ...you just got 2 albums of previously unheard music
    I'm talking a follow up of Hesitation Marks.
    Last edited by nineinchnerd; 07-01-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I'm talking a follow up of Hesitation Marks.
    I know you are but come on. Are you really already sick of it?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I know you are but come on. Are you really already sick of it?
    I kind of am lol. I'm just very curious to see how it evolves from here. It's like following a great TV series and you're so intrigued by the last episode, but you have to wait years to see the next one. If it wasn't as good as I think it is, I wouldn't mind waiting indefinitely.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I kind of am lol. I'm just very curious to see how it evolves from here. It's like following a great TV series and you're so intrigued by the last episode, but you have to wait years to see the next one. If it wasn't as good as I think it is, I wouldn't mind waiting indefinitely.
    Music doesn't happen overnight though. Listen to the newly surfaced tracks, check http://www.nin.wiki/Category:Rare_NIN_Songs if you're missing any to expand it, check http://www.nin.wiki/Remixes for versions you've missed. There's so often something new to find to tithe you over whilst Trent does whatever he does. Or go see Love and Mercy and hear Atticus' much-lauded soundscapes.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Music doesn't happen overnight though. Listen to the newly surfaced tracks, check http://www.nin.wiki/Category:Rare_NIN_Songs if you're missing any to expand it, check http://www.nin.wiki/Remixes for versions you've missed. There's so often something new to find to tithe you over whilst Trent does whatever he does. Or go see Love and Mercy and hear Atticus' much-lauded soundscapes.
    I'm not complaining. I love some of the instrumental stuff released. Just saying I was bummed. Not the end of the world lol. I am actually in the process of exploring older stuff; just got a ton of CDs for the car. It's been an education so far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Mother fuck. This whole iCloud Music Library debacle seems to have lost my 2009 NINJA tour sampler. Anybody got Non-Entity and Not So Pretty Now, preferably in FLAC or ALAC they could share?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So does anyone know how artists are compensated with Apple music? If I'm playing songs through 'Connect' does Trent get paid per play of song?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post
    Honestly I was blown away that it wasn't a remix made by someone in the NIN camp... I jumped on the liner notes as soo as I heard the track.
    Danny Lohner didn't/doesn't count?

EDIT: You can tell that Complications Of The Flesh and Counting Bodies Like Sheep... were done by the same person.
    Last edited by Jon; 07-03-2015 at 05:07 AM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    So does anyone know how artists are compensated with Apple music? If I'm playing songs through 'Connect' does Trent get paid per play of song?
    As it's the free part of the service, and optional for artists to use, I would assume they get diddly squat

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    As it's the free part of the service, and optional for artists to use, I would assume they get diddly squat
    ... Which is kind of the point, at least according to Reznor : it's the part of the service where artists are free to share tidbits and rarities they don't want to monetize. It's not a matter of Apple being cheap here, it simply a space where creators share whatever they want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where's the best place for NIN tabs guys? Piano or guitar, and mainly fragile tabs

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danzo_rezno View Post
    Where's the best place for NIN tabs guys? Piano or guitar, and mainly fragile tabs
    www.theninhotline.net/knowthescore/ for a few Fragile ones. Otherwise, google!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Otherwise, google!
    Ok... sorta looking for more of an opinion from a fellow guitar player who knows what sites are best for guitar tabs

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danzo_rezno View Post
    Ok... sorta looking for more of an opinion from a fellow guitar player who knows what sites are best for guitar tabs
    I mean I did give you a link.

And for PHM, there is the only official NIN music book http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...DNXRH7QEWLX7CN

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Has anyone compared the original web downloads from nin.com of LM, NYD and TF remixes to the ones you can get from remix.nin.com? Are they the same quality and encodes?

Considering most of the other rarities on that site are newer encodes, I was kinda hoping they put those ones up at 320 or something. The nin.com files are 192kbps CBR.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    Has anyone compared the original web downloads from nin.com of LM, NYD and TF remixes to the ones you can get from remix.nin.com? Are they the same quality and encodes?

Considering most of the other rarities on that site are newer encodes, I was kinda hoping they put those ones up at 320 or something. The nin.com files are 192kbps CBR.
    La Mer (version) and No You Don't (version) are at 192kbps CBR on remix.nin.com, but The Fragile (deconstructed) is at 160kpbs CBR. I don't think I even have a copy of The Fragile (deconstructed) at 192kbps. Bummer.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    How do you number Broken Movie? I was thinking Halo 5M.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    How do you number Broken Movie? I was thinking Halo 5M.
    It's just the Broken movie. It doesn't really have a halo number, especially considering it was never officially released.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    It's just the Broken movie. It doesn't really have a halo number, especially considering it was never officially released.
    Seeds 2-4 weren't officially released either though. I know it doesn't REALLY have one (probably), but I like to put releases in nice boxes and I'm wondering if anyone else is as sad as me :P

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Seeds 2-4 weren't officially released either though. I know it doesn't REALLY have one (probably), but I like to put releases in nice boxes and I'm wondering if anyone else is as sad as me :P
    My copy is labelled as "Halo 5 dvd" - but I didn't label it. It's one of those pro-style pressings that were available for a while after the torrent leaked and is labelled as such on the back cover of the dvd box.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Does anyone have a picture of the logo for The Spiral fan club??