Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: The Apple Thread

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    What's the best program to use on MAC to convert FLAC to MP3? I have VLC Media Player but I can't figure out how to convert correctly. I do "Convert/Stream" select MP3 as the output and a destination but it just saves it as a text file. I'm trying to get these NIN shows converted so I can put them on my iPhone.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    It’s been a long time but I found this.

https://videoconverter.iskysoft.com/...o-mp3-vlc.html

Basically convert/save - not stream. I’d check on mine but my battery recently decided to expand and swell after adding ram a couple weeks back on my old MB.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    What's the best program to use on MAC to convert FLAC to MP3? I have VLC Media Player but I can't figure out how to convert correctly. I do "Convert/Stream" select MP3 as the output and a destination but it just saves it as a text file. I'm trying to get these NIN shows converted so I can put them on my iPhone.
    I've used "Switch" in the past to do things like that...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

The Apple Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post
    It’s been a long time but I found this.

https://videoconverter.iskysoft.com/...o-mp3-vlc.html

Basically convert/save - not stream. I’d check on mine but my battery recently decided to expand and swell after adding ram a couple weeks back on my old MB.
    I did see that but I don’t have that option in my VLC. Thought maybe I had a newer version or something. Thanks for the reply! I know nothing about MACs

Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    I've used "Switch" in the past to do things like that...
    Thanks! I’ll give that a look
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 10-03-2022 at 06:47 PM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    XLD is a go-to for these jobs imho https://tmkk.undo.jp/xld/index_e.html

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks for the tips everyone! Computer wouldn't let me install XLD, said it couldn't check it for viruses or something like that.

I finally just now figured it out in VLC. Couldn't get it to do mp3 but I set the format to Audio - CD and it converted everything to wav. Good enough to get it into iTunes and onto my phone.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    So there's a new Apple TV but with two storage sizes. What are you storing on a streaming device?