Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 2,041 to 2,046 of 2046

Thread: Deftones

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I think there’s (bizarrely) two Showboxes in Seattle, and both are tiny. Remember seeing APC at one of them a decade ago and it was basically a large bar. Capacity was just over 1,000. Definitely wasn’t a warehouse.
    Yes. Showbox SoDo which is by the stadiums and in a warehouse, as I mentioned. I wouldn't call that tiny by any means. I also can't stand that venue. Showbox at the Market which, as the title suggests, is next to Pike Place Market, and is rather small, but it is my favorite venue in Seattle both for quality of sound and the vibe. I love going to shows there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggermine View Post
    Yes. Showbox SoDo which is by the stadiums and in a warehouse, as I mentioned. I wouldn't call that tiny by any means. I also can't stand that venue. Showbox at the Market which, as the title suggests, is next to Pike Place Market, and is rather small, but it is my favorite venue in Seattle both for quality of sound and the vibe. I love going to shows there.
    Yeah, I meant the SoDo one, and for me that one is a small venue, not tiny like the Pike Place one but still a kinda intimate place for a show (again, Pike Place is top for intimacy). But yeah, it sucks for point of vision and sound...but the vibe there that night was just right!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Fair enough. You can't deny a good vibe wherever it may be.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    I think I brought this up before, but has anyone ordered B-Sides & Rarities from Amazon within the last 2 years, and it didn't come with the CD? Completely empty tray.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I'm a huge Deftones fan, but I've never liked them live. I have no idea why, I feel like they're better on headphones for some reason.
    Funny, i used to think like you.

I first saw them live back in 2004 (Self Titled tour) and it sucked, both the audio and the band felt off, i was so disappointed, because it was my fist time seeing them.
    Second time was in 2011 (Diamond Eyes tour) and it was so much better (the band, the sound, the flow...), i agree that Sergio Vega gave new life to the band.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I've only seen the once, in 2016, and they sounded great. I just wish my recorded hadn't glitched out causing me to loose the first third of the show.