Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 2,041 to 2,043 of 2043

Thread: Deftones

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I think there’s (bizarrely) two Showboxes in Seattle, and both are tiny. Remember seeing APC at one of them a decade ago and it was basically a large bar. Capacity was just over 1,000. Definitely wasn’t a warehouse.
    Yes. Showbox SoDo which is by the stadiums and in a warehouse, as I mentioned. I wouldn't call that tiny by any means. I also can't stand that venue. Showbox at the Market which, as the title suggests, is next to Pike Place Market, and is rather small, but it is my favorite venue in Seattle both for quality of sound and the vibe. I love going to shows there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggermine View Post
    Yes. Showbox SoDo which is by the stadiums and in a warehouse, as I mentioned. I wouldn't call that tiny by any means. I also can't stand that venue. Showbox at the Market which, as the title suggests, is next to Pike Place Market, and is rather small, but it is my favorite venue in Seattle both for quality of sound and the vibe. I love going to shows there.
    Yeah, I meant the SoDo one, and for me that one is a small venue, not tiny like the Pike Place one but still a kinda intimate place for a show (again, Pike Place is top for intimacy). But yeah, it sucks for point of vision and sound...but the vibe there that night was just right!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Fair enough. You can't deny a good vibe wherever it may be.