Page 93 of 182 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 5443

Thread: Little things that cheer you up.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Well, you aren't a girl, lol. We could never bring ourselves to call it queefing. That sounds like something a homeless wino guy does from his nose onto the street on a freezing-cold day.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-19-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Queefing is the only term that I've ever heard, besides pussy fart. Lol. My mom was doing a sex crossword once and was like "What is a vaginal fart called"? And I told her queef. And she got all mad because everyone knew that word except for her. She had asked my step dad and sister earlier in the day.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Well, yeah, "queefing" is a pretty stupid word too, sounds fucking ridiculous. I think you guys need to put any other feminist projects on the backburner until you solve this. Make it your top priority. You must invent a new word for this thing. Anything is better than "varting" and "queefing," jesus.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    But that's just like... air getting into your vagina. Not a fart going in you.

This conversation still cheers me up.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    But that's just like... air getting into your vagina. Not a fart going in you.

This conversation still cheers me up.
    Then it should be call "airing" or "vairing" or "swearing"

is this cheerful or randomly stupid?

Either way, I'm entertained.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Well, yeah, "queefing" is a pretty stupid word too, sounds fucking ridiculous. I think you guys need to put any other feminist projects on the backburner until you solve this. Make it your top priority. You must invent a new word for this thing. Anything is better than "varting" and "queefing," jesus.
    This doctor calls it "Vaginal Wind" hahahaha. Yoni Breath hahahahaha. It has only happened to me once during funny Super Circus Sex, so I have no idea -- I leave it to the Queens of Queef to figure it all out. Dr. Oz says Kegels can prevent them, though.

https://www.sharecare.com/health/wom...-vaginal-farts
    Last edited by allegro; 08-19-2015 at 10:54 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It's happened like three times to me - always in doggy style. Such a weird feeling!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    This doctor calls it "Vaginal Wind" hahahaha. Yoni Breath hahahahaha. It has only happened to me once during funny Super Circus Sex, so I have no idea -- I leave it to the Queens of Queef to figure it all out. Dr. Oz says Kegels can prevent them, though.

https://www.sharecare.com/health/wom...-vaginal-farts
    I'm the queen of kegels.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    An essay/article I wrote literally two mornings ago got accepted by a publication today and is getting posted tomorrow. Fastest turn around on getting anything published from inception I've had, definitely a good feeling.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Steroids, muscle relaxers, and pain meds. This shit better help.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    That after I'll get home from work today (it's only 9 a.m. now), I'll watch Mr. Robot S01E09. It's good to have something in life to look forward to, isn't it. :-)

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I've been digging through tons of clips from bands that have practically no views on them, and it's a weird mix of it seeming kind of sad that they got so little attention, but it's always a good reminder that there's good music out there if you go look for it.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 08-21-2015 at 04:01 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I got my GED today. Now onto college.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    went to two grocery stores this morning (with a trip home in between because i got so much at the first one i wouldn't have been able to fit any more in my bag or ride my bike home if i went straight to the second store) and at the second one, where my list consisted of strawberries, muffins, and gelato, they had APPLE CIDER DONUTS!!!

IT REALLY IS FALL ALREADY!

(shut up, i can dream)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    they had APPLE CIDER DONUTS!!!

IT REALLY IS FALL ALREADY!

(shut up, i can dream)
    LOL, yeah, I was wearing a sweatshirt yesterday, and somebody told me that some Starbucks already have Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Alas, today it's 82 so not quite yet. But I'M READY, TOO! BRING ON THE FALL!!

Have you ever driven to Michigan to have real cider mill donuts? We're talking those little warm just-made crusty-on-the-outside-warm-and-soft-on-the-inside donuts? OMG TO DIE FOR. Worth a road trip.

Go get a whole friggin' greasy BAG of those little buggers and eat 'em right there.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-21-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    LOL, yeah, I was wearing a sweatshirt yesterday, and somebody told me that some Starbucks already have Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Alas, today it's 82 so not quite yet. But I'M READY, TOO! BRING ON THE FALL!!

Have you ever driven to Michigan to have real cider mill donuts? We're talking those little warm just-made crusty-on-the-outside-warm-and-soft-on-the-inside donuts? OMG TO DIE FOR. Worth a road trip.

Go get a whole friggin' greasy BAG of those little buggers and eat 'em right there.
    oh god those look so good.

every fall we go to Woodstock and get apples / donuts / pumpkins from one of the local farms, and then go out for BBQ in downtown woodstock. it's our little tradition!

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    @allegro stop it you make me want to start eating sugar again, I think I have a firm reason to visit Michigan now.

Getting an article published, then a piece of flash fiction two days later, then that day having a publisher express interest in starting the editing process of a short story of mine I'd sent to them months ago and forgotten about -- pretty nice feeling.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Cannabis techno music corgi cats cookies c words cunt chocolate cinnamon girls creepy green lights

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    Cannabis techno music corgi cats cookies c words cunt chocolate cinnamon girls creepy green lights
    for a minute i thought i was in the "what are you eating?" thread and i got very concerned.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    just found a random bootleg-version copy of my band's first album.

I don't even know how to process that... why would you make this?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    The feeling I get in my arms after lifting. Every time I do it for a good hour after I just wonder why I didn't start doing this sooner.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Just met John Jarratt from the Wolf Creek movies!

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Met this rapper/producer who has songs on the radio out here. Showed him my some of my stuff and he loves it. He gave me a disc with a beat that he wants me to add a couple guitar tracks to. He's a good rapper and his mixing/production is IMMACULATE. I could learn a thing or two from him. And we aren't just talking about working together, we are DOING it. Ive met so many "rappers" over the years and its bad ass to meet someone serious, ESPECIALLY in west Texas. Plus we chilled and talked about music for a while so I already know our personalities click. This is just a wonderful chance meeting for me. I've been trying to get into making music or at LEAST laying down guitar tracks for hip hop music for years. This is the year

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    It's a gorgeous night out over here. Large harvest moon, a chill in the air and all the stars are out. I would sit outside and listen to some of my old "gawth" tracks, but I have to get up early. On the plus side, I'm up early to have a trip back to my old stomping grounds in Galway - meeting a very old friend as soon as I get off the bus and then an impromptu reunion is happening in a jazz bar tomorrow evening. It will be good to catch up.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    Funnily enough, I'm actually wearing an old Cradle of Filth shirt in bed right now.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    You guys talking Autumn are lucky. The mandatory type o and crispy air don't hit Texas for a hot minute. At least I'm in the panhandle now instead of dallas. It's 85 at dusk instead of still being 100

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It's almost 20 years since RENT's debut... So a theater in LIC is putting on a production for 5 days. My friends and I were actually able to get tickets.

SO EXCITE

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    It's almost 20 years since RENT's debut... So a theater in LIC is putting on a production for 5 days. My friends and I were actually able to get tickets.

SO EXCITE
    I would like to see a live play someday. The ones they did
    Ooh wait I did one time: phantom of the opera performed by the (I think) original Canadian cast. Mid nineties. I expected it to suck but was instead blown away! It was something I begrudgingly took my hs sweetie to see . Ironically I enjoyed the show more than her because she had expected the American cast. I expected to smoke a joint and be bored to tears

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I would like to see a live play someday. The ones they did
    Ooh wait I did one time: phantom of the opera performed by the (I think) original Canadian cast. Mid nineties. I expected it to suck but was instead blown away! It was something I begrudgingly took my hs sweetie to see . Ironically I enjoyed the show more than her because she had expected the American cast. I expected to smoke a joint and be bored to tears
    live theater and live musicals are VERY different worlds.

also, i doubt they have much of a scene down where you are, but if you ever make it to a city with a lot of storefront theater, you should check out one of those kinds of productions (that's the kind of stuff i work on). it's amazing the worlds you can build with miniscule budgets as long as everyone works their asses off.