Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: The ETS Fan-Made Singles Thread

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Lightbulb The ETS Fan-Made Singles Thread

ladies and gents!

Gather 'round, keep your kids close!

For i shall present a magical trick called

resurrecting this thread for the i-forgotth time!

Remember that rather large project we had here on ETS? The Fan-Made singles?
    After we managed to bring it back to life by re-seeding the torrents for a while, I intend to make this last (for longer).

In the following weeks, I will create a new YouTube account where I will post each and every song from the main singles we made.
    I can tell you for sure, the first singles will be "The Day The Whole World Went Away" and "[ALL_THE_LOVE_IN_THE_WORLD].

Who knows, maybe I'll do more than that.
    In the meantime, please post any ideas for future singles BUT! with each idea also post 3-5 remixes. Everything needs to start somewhere and you can search for 3 remixes that you like.

The guidelines:
    - One song
    - about 10 tracks for one single (can be 9, can be 11, but not 5 nor 15). The reason for this is QUALITY! You can make a Part.2 for the best of the rest.
    - Artwork. This is not a must, since you might not know Photoshop or other editing program. No Paint, seriously. We'll help you out.
    - The songs MUST flow one into each other. Try to think at the album like it was a river. Play with the tracklisting since this is one of the most important parts.

Links:
    http://remix.nin.com/
    http://ninremixes.com/
    YouTube Links. POST EM ALL!! Here's one:

This is not restricted to NIN only. Be creative! HTDA, TSN, TGWTDT, for all I care, you might as well make a Purest Feeling dubstep single.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Would like to see a HTDA single, there's some nice TSIB remixes out there though I prefer fan made singles that include Live/Rehearsal/Demo versions as well to break things up.

Good luck MAD (again)
    Last edited by Reaps; 02-02-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: drinking whiskey and posting questionable content