Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Trump Indictment watch/legal woes

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    turns out it was actually just a run-of-the-mill crazy person, not a trump follower.
    phew. much better. i’m kidding of course and i feel sorry for this person. mental health access in this country is bitch.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I really, really hope that this jury is sequestered in a hotel somewhere for the duration of the trial and that decoy vehicles are being used to transport them in and out of the courthouse for their own safety.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    FOX isn't helping matters.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    NYT is giving live updates here.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    This made me chuckle. From that genius Jesse Watters:

“The guy needs exercise. He’s usually golfing. And so, you’re going to put a man who’s almost 80, sitting in a room like this on his butt for all that time? It's not healthy...”

“You know how big of a health nut I am. He needs sunlight and he needs activity. He needs to be walking around, he needs action. It’s really cruel and unusual punishment to make a man do that. And any time he moves, they threaten to throw him in prison!”

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Where did Jesse come from? Is he one of the replacements they brought up because they have to keep firing assholes? He looks like Temu-Butthead and he always sounds like the dumbest person in the room, which is saying a lot for a room of Fox hosts.

I keep seeing on Reddit that his mom berated him so I looked it up.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Where did Jesse come from? Is he one of the replacements they brought up because they have to keep firing assholes? He looks like Temu-Butthead and he always sounds like the dumbest person in the room, which is saying a lot for a room of Fox hosts.

I keep seeing on Reddit that his mom berated him so I looked it up.

Ouch.

What a tool.