Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 241 to 253 of 253

Thread: Random score thoughts

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,071
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotinCnStopMeNow View Post
    Is it spring yet?
    Did you forget how NIN time works

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    i want more tracks like A Hidden Moment with that quiet, almost imperceptible wooshing sound which makes the whole piece stand out

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    3,854
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Is it possible that the most obscure IMDB credit between them is TR's piano contributions to a little-seen bomb called World Traveler released in 2002? Has anybody here seen that movie?



  4. #244
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    452
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Is it possible that the most obscure IMDB credit between them is TR's piano contributions to a little-seen bomb called World Traveler released in 2002? Has anybody here seen that movie?
    That's weird. Was he doing work as a session musician for Clint Mansell?

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    3,854
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    That's weird. Was he doing work as a session musician for Clint Mansell?
    Kinda, I guess. This would have been around the same time as the Still recordings, so it's possible they just did the cues on TR's piano at his home in NOLA.
    Last edited by botley; 05-09-2019 at 10:21 AM.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern England
    Posts
    819
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So upcoming announced score work for Trent and Atticus is Earthquake Bird, The Watchmen and The Girl In The Window. Is there anything else?

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    3,854
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonn View Post
    So upcoming announced score work for Trent and Atticus is Earthquake Bird, The Watchmen and The Girl In The Window. Is there anything else?
    They're credited with scoring this, too... dunno if that's accurate. And Trent alone is credited on this one.

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,509
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    So many score projects, it makes you wonder if there will be any NIN material included in the "lots coming in 2019" comment he made on New Year's Day. I'm definitely excited for the score projects, but I really hope there's a new NIN album or EP in the works, too!

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,811
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Never say never when it comes to Trent & Atticus, but after the EP trilogy and touring, I feel like they're taking a break from the NIN world for a while.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,299
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    So many score projects, it makes you wonder if there will be any NIN material included in the "lots coming in 2019" comment he made on New Year's Day. I'm definitely excited for the score projects, but I really hope there's a new NIN album or EP in the works, too!
    Maybe he was referring to Old Town Road!

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    70119
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pops Will Eat Itself!!!(RIP Bubbles...)

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,099
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    This is cool. This YouTube channel does extended (~1 hour long) mixes of tracks from soundtracks and some other music. They just posted On We March today, but they also have The Four Of Us Are Dying, Lights In The Sky, 2 Ghosts I, and The Day The World Went Away.


  13. #253
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,592
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    The Night Drive from PD is such a genius track. It sucks me back into its world every once in a while. I want it to last 80 hours.

Posting Permissions