Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Random score thoughts

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Not a TR / AR score, but if you're a fan of those (and why the fuck are you here if you're not), I would strongly encourage people to listen to Ludovico Einaudi's 2015 album Elements. It's not that it would be mistaken for a TR / AR score, but I think they're somewhat similar thematically and production-wise. (And I can assure you I'm not a paid shill for a 64 year old Italian composer.)

He's got a TON of good stuff, but this is the one that's been giving me some Trent and Atticus vibes lately. Spotify link if anyone's interested: https://open.spotify.com/album/37tZk...SfudPfxbpCW47A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just gonna plug my Instagram post about the score work by TR/AR:

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    I was looking through the GEMA database, and noticed these "additional" songs or alternate titles. I was unable to find the titles under FYC titles.

Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross // Complicit
    Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross // Dinner With Sean Muzak (this is how the song is registered in GEMA)
    Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross // The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (listed as alternate title for "Perihelion")
    Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross // Move
    Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross // Rise And Shine
    Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross // Ritual Deceivers
    Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross // Together
    Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross // Unnatural

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    "Feedback Loop" from the Waves score is such a beautifully disturbing track. The way those vocal samples rip through the end of the track honestly gives me chills.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The AMC series Dispatches From Elsewhere features music composed by Atticus Ross, Leopold Ross, and Claudia Sarne.