Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: AATCHB as One with no Split?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

AATCHB as One with no Split?

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has happened to combine both discs of And All That Could Have Been into one single file, while keeping the DTS audio so there is absolutely no split and just goes right from Complication into Suck? I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I'd love to grab a copy of it. I've tried doing it myself but I can't seem to figure out all the codecs and re-encodes and all that.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    MKVtoolNIX might be able to remux this into a single file.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drakula View Post
    Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has happened to combine both discs of And All That Could Have Been into one single file, while keeping the DTS audio so there is absolutely no split and just goes right from Complication into Suck? I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I'd love to grab a copy of it. I've tried doing it myself but I can't seem to figure out all the codecs and re-encodes and all that.
    You can do it with DVDShrink.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I actually own this. But I've always wanted to make it a single file. I've tried a number of different things. The thing is where it stops on disc 1 before disc 2 isn't exact. It actually goes back a second or two when you start the second DVD. So it would need to be edited and joined for the seamlessness.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I’ve tried this before but haven’t had success. I wanted to do a 1:1 fidelity rip (so rules out dvdshrink) of the data. I think I tried makemkv and at the time it couldn’t handle the PAL DVD, no idea why. I might return to this. I wonder if DVD menus can be played back from a MKV file in common desktop software?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I did this once. It’s on a server of mine somewhere. In storage.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    I’ve tried this before but haven’t had success. I wanted to do a 1:1 fidelity rip (so rules out dvdshrink)
    You can actually do 1:1 rips with DVDShrink, if you don't re-encode and just re-author.