Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Dark Souls

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Elden Ring trailer just leaked... "Confidential" is written all over the screen.

I don't expect this youtube link to work long

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Elden Ring trailer just leaked... "Confidential" is written all over the screen.

I don't expect this youtube link to work long
    I didn’t believe it at first but holy crap am I excited ! When do you think the trailer is suppose to be released ?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    it's 2021 and cell phones have fifteen cameras on them for various shots and quality and this is what we got? wild.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I know we're all super excited for Elden Ring but...people online a frothing at the mouth for this, calling FS the next CDPR for not delivering on their expectations like...WHAT? Stop demanding games early then! Let them get on with it, it'll be ready when it's ready, it's not like we don't have anything else to play.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I know we're all super excited for Elden Ring but...people online a frothing at the mouth for this, calling FS the next CDPR for not delivering on their expectations like...WHAT? Stop demanding games early then! Let them get on with it, it'll be ready when it's ready, it's not like we don't have anything else to play.
    I agree with what you’re saying 100 percent, but they could throw us a tiny bone it’s been over 600 days without any game footage or anything, nothing. I don’t care if the game takes another year I just want to see what it looks like. I’m sure From won’t let us down, that’s one studio we can all depend on.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    I agree with what you’re saying 100 percent, but they could throw us a tiny bone it’s been over 600 days without any game footage or anything, nothing. I don’t care if the game takes another year I just want to see what it looks like. I’m sure From won’t let us down, that’s one studio we can all depend on.
    I get that, i really do...i just think there's maybe a reason for that, it was super early when they gave us that first trailer, things have probably changed. FS are a studio that generally only show us stuff when they have something they want to show, so it's not a stretch to assume that the game has gone through some changes (that and we don't know how Covid has impacted them, if that hit when the game was in a state of change it would have massively impacted dev time) I'm willing to leave it with them (i still have Demon Souls to catch up on) but i get why people want something.