Thread: Dark Souls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    Dude, after I killed him, I USED THE FIREKEEPER SOUL.... FUUUUUUUUCK! I didn't realize I had to use it to revive the keeper...
    Yeah, I did the same thing. Do you know if there's any other way to resurrect her?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    I had a ditty going with the lighning spear + 5 and Quelaag Sword + 5 It's a great combo, and the latter scales.
    I think I still need to find a Titanite Slab somewhere before I upgrade the Lighting Spear that high. It's supposed to be a great weapon for NG+ too. I should use it more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Yeah, I did the same thing. Do you know if there's any other way to resurrect her?
    Nope, you're both fucked for this play through, sorry. Still, aside from relighting her bonfire, she's not really all that useful (at least, I've not found her to be so far, I'm past Anor Londo and just backtracked out of the Catacombs). It's a quick jaunt to the Undead Parish bonfire using the elevator shortcut and you can still warp to Firelink without her (but not from, obviously).

Jinsai, what gear do you use?

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DF118 View Post
    Jinsai, what gear do you use?
    Y'know, it's been so long since I loaded it up I'm not sure... I believe I was wearing the full Havel set, and using the powered up Drake Sword +4
    I'm almost done with Skyrim so it's about time for me to dive back in and try to finish this game.