Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    Ummmm guys

So it's going to be like Dark Souls but with vikings?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by outofthisworld View Post
    So it's going to be like Dark Souls but with vikings?
    The game is called Elden Ring. They had a trailer shown at E3.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Anyone excited for code vein ? I already preordered my copy of the digital version. Can’t believe this thing is coming out on the 27th. It’s been a long time coming

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I played an early build YEARS ago for Code Vain (2017 i think) and i liked what i played, so i'm totally on board with it...problem is there are SO MANY OTHER GAMES i have on my radar i'm not sure i'll be able to get this at launch

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    So i tried the Code Vein Demo over the weekend, it's pretty much the same part i played a few years ago (though that was an early build)
    Whilst is is very souls like the combat isn't as refined as those (back stabs and parrying isn't as smooth as Bloodborne or Sekrio for example) but it IS fun, using your special attacks to either buff yourself or unleash big flashy attacks is loads of fun. The big thing about it though...THE CUSTOMISATION! Holy hell is it good, i spent a good 7 hours just creating random anime characters in it, everything you make looks so damn nice! And you can constantly edit your look throughout the playthrough (in true JRPG/Hack and Slash style)...i think i'm picking this up now on Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooh boooyyy demon soouls cooming baaaak ARE WE READY

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Can't wait for this game. I've only really played Dark Souls 3. I had a copy of Demon's Souls for PS3 way back when it came out but I didn't play it much because I was mediocre. Hopefully this gives me a chance to do things over.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    God it looks so good

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Hey btw guys. I am literally losing my shit.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Not the biggest fan. This looks phenomenal though.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Just in case you were excited by the PC version thing:

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    just in case you were excited by the pc version thing:

ugh damnit

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by df118 View Post
    hey btw guys. I am literally losing my shit.

That looks soooooooooooo great.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Wow... it looks amazing. I got the platinum in this game twice (originally on the Korean import)...
    I can't wait to play it again like this. The graphics are mind blowing by comparison to the original, and there looks like all sorts of quality-of-life improvements here with the camera and combat.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I want to buy it but it's a launch title. I'm dying to play it but don't wanna buy a PS5 on launch. This sucks.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Good luck getting one... I'm dying to play this, but the fact that retailers sent out pre-orders immediately after Sony posted they were going out tomorrow is bullshit. Sold out everywhere, Amazon hasn't released theirs yet.

I'm confused because Sony said they would give us ample time to grab a pre-order and they send them out immediately after the showcase? Psh, I'll just wait until next year, none of this makes sense.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wonder if they'll restore the giants' level. That would be cool. That cracked archway always felt rather taunting.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Good luck getting one... I'm dying to play this, but the fact that retailers sent out pre-orders immediately after Sony posted they were going out tomorrow is bullshit. Sold out everywhere, Amazon hasn't released theirs yet.

I'm confused because Sony said they would give us ample time to grab a pre-order and they send them out immediately after the showcase? Psh, I'll just wait until next year, none of this makes sense.
    Walmart broke the date, then everyone else opened up. It is bullshit. You should also read about the 3080 fiasco if you get a chance, Nvidia didn't have any bot protection on their site.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Walmart broke the date, then everyone else opened up. It is bullshit. You should also read about the 3080 fiasco if you get a chance, Nvidia didn't have any bot protection on their site.
    Oh! I was aware of Walmart breaking it up, I should have clarified that better. But still, Sony was like "Pre-orders will be sent out as early as tomorrow." How is that ample time lol?

Now the 3080 fiasco is NUTS. I was following some of the streamers I watch in real time of them trying to buy one and it turned into some funny ass moments. What sucks is so many won't be able to play Cyberpunk now until further notice from their rigs; that really sucks.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

New footage of Demon's Souls.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    arrrrg, Demons Souls looks so good. I'm really hoping that Sony has a trick up their sleeve and will announce that they have a ton more PS5's to release, so these scalpers can just go to hell. Sony screwed up too with that whole "pre-order with your PSN name" bs. I don't know why they can't hire someone who can figure this out. There's a lot of solutions that would work.

Anyway, this is probably the first time I've been really anxious to buy a new system for a launch title. Demons Souls went from being a game that I detested and almost resented at first, and it grew into one of my favorite games ever. The remake just looks amazing. I really wonder if they're going to keep all the really cryptic stuff intact, like world tendency etc. I assume they will; so many people will be pissed if they just make it a simpler all-around experience.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    The remake just looks amazing. I really wonder if they're going to keep all the really cryptic stuff intact, like world tendency etc. I assume they will; so many people will be pissed if they just make it a simpler all-around experience.
    The only big changes I've seen are grasses will weigh more, and the score was redone with an orchestra/new arrangements. Other than that, it seems to be primarly graphical improvements (4k/60fps, photo mode, etc.).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    The only big changes I've seen are grasses will weigh more, and the score was redone with an orchestra/new arrangements. Other than that, it seems to be primarly graphical improvements (4k/60fps, photo mode, etc.).
    Here's an article about it.

https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2...world-tendency

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Boner land.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Fuck this game for only being on PS5.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tons of videos out there now...looks fantastic.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    The shrine of storms can suck my balls !!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Finished Demon's Souls. Truly amazing.

I couldn't remember most of it from how many so years ago, so it was close to new for me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I wish I had a PS5 to play this game. I'm still on Dark Souls 3, trying to beat Pontiff Sulyvahn.