Gave Up
    Head Like a Hole
    Help Me I Am in Hell
    Happiness in Slavery
    And All That Could Have Been
    Hurt

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This was definitely was one the best fucking shows I've ever seen. I'm ecstatic that we got sunspots, down in it and all that could have been. Plus all the other fantastic tracks, just wow. I was worried my balcony ticket would suck but I was second row center and it was one of the best views I have ever had. God I love this band and all the shows. Now I really wish I could make Cleveland but it's just not in the cards for me.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I think it’s the best NIN show I’ve ever seen and I’d argue it’s high up on the all time list too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I finally got home a couple of hours ago and have still been on the NIN high and was looking back to the Franklin show I went too and thinking how the lovers needed to be paired with a softer song and now feel it should always be followed by Sanctified. It was a great transition from the lovers and built the tempo back up perfectly.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 09-17-2022 at 02:35 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Great show and great to travel to the US from Canada after 4 years - Happy I chose this show as it had a great setlist and no pressure of having to find tickets for 2 nights like at the Red Rocks. Saw Aerosmith too and they were fine, but nothing beats seeing your favorite band live and getting to see Sunspots played live!
    Last edited by fishtifer; 09-18-2022 at 02:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Las Vegas - 9/15 - Planet Hollywood

Hi everyone new here. Me and the girlfriend were sitting in VIP at Planet Hollywood for a great show last week. GF took some.... so/so videos and pics. But sitting next to us was someone who referenced this board, I think, and recorded pretty much the whole show. If your here I'd love to get better souvenirs of my 10th NIN show. Here's hoping your out here. To clarify without giving out too many personal details, your name started with J, and you lost count of shows after 30, total count, not age .

Thanks,

Peter

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Out of this entire run I just did, I think this show probably had the best, most unique setlist. Sunspots (which I've now seen twice live, can you believe it?!), DOWN IN IT (was so happy to get to hear it again, missed it so much this past DECADE), Somewhat Damaged (always amazing, can't get tired of that one), The Becoming, and the amazingly perfect encore Happiness in Slavery + And All That Could Have Been (aka my favourite song of all time and the reason I've been attending multiple shows for the past twenty years in the hope they would eventually play it live).

The pit was small and not too rough which made a very pleasant experience. This was one of the better shows I've seen on this run!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One of the things I liked the most was that the Zappos is a somewhat small venue. I was sitting in the very back and got a great view nevertheless. Of course, the show was amazing and the band just felt comfortable. Absolutely loved it, and it was worth traveling for it.

I was so glad to listen to "Sunspots" & "AATCHB" for the first time and of course "The Becoming" & "Down In It" really put me in great mood. It was incredibly fun.