Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2022.09.13 Santa Barbara, CA @ Santa Barbara Bowl

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2022.09.13 Santa Barbara, CA @ Santa Barbara Bowl

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Better than Berkeley. Bummer they cut out Echoplex and Survivalism due to time. Guess they did want to start at 8pm.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Some shots from last night. I was lucky enough to be one away from the rail and got to meet some of the regulars I hadn't met yet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CifoIu5phNv/

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Good show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    had a lot of fun but damn now that i see the berkeley setlist i kinda wish i'd been at that show?

nonetheless, great time. other than the yt dude next to me who stood completely still the entire show, most people around me were dancing and moving and singing. sometimes LA NIN crowds are mostly like that stiff dude. i don't get it.

very high energy show and setlist. robin was peak robin. i almost didn't catch them on this tour and i'm very glad i did. i would've regretted missing them, especially after the fucking shitshow of the last two years.

i am sore from the dancing.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    FYI I caught Covid at the SB show. I’m in Pretty rough shape. Hopefully everyone else is ok.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    FYI I caught Covid at the SB show. I’m in Pretty rough shape. Hopefully everyone else is ok.

Damn that sucks... get well soon! I'm still ok for now *knock on wood.

Santa Barbara was cool. I like hope they specifically picked such nice venues on this run.
    I really like Yves Tumor, was a fan before the band even picked them to open, and I arrived early to this show so I could enjoy their set from the pit. I saw both Red Rocks shows the previous week and YT struggled to get a reaction from the crowd. This crowd was much more open minded and the band seemed to enjoy themselves. They kicked ass, and although I don't really get why Yves sings over their own prerecorded vocals, it still sounded good and powerful.

Just a thought : Trent usually thanks the opening act during the band intros. I've seen YT open 4 times on this run and he didn't acknowledge them once. Wondering if there is tension behind-the-scenes.

NIN was great as usual, although not the best setlist IMO. Was happy to hear Mr Self Destruct again though (was kind of hoping for it when the stage was smoking up).