Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2022.09.07 Troutdale, OR @ Edgefield

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2022.09.07 Troutdale, OR @ Edgefield

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Solid show but no big surprises in the setlist. Post here if you recorded it!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Last edited by mrfang; 09-08-2022 at 02:35 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Was not expecting to get The Perfect Drug in the encore. That transition into it from Echoplex was amazing.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

sorry to anyone i didn't get to say hi to last night! erica and i got there late (right as yves was finishing) and then left during hurt. but we had a ton of fun! VERY different energy than a chicago crowd, but it was nice to not be falling over/getting crushed haha

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I've seen NIN a lot going back to first show TDS tour. This show was at least as good as any. Really nice spread with stuff from most of the records. Le Mer was stunning. Think I'll probably get some Bowie covers tonight. Whatever Trent wants to play is fine with me

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I can’t believe it’s already been a week! (Well, 8 days, but who’s counting?) I was on a 12-day vacation and wanted to wait until I was home to collect my thoughts. This was my 11th NIN show and it was an absolute blast! I’d been at the first Red Rocks show five days prior, which was also awesome (and more chill because we had assigned seats and more room), but I was able to get MUCH closer at this show (probably around 5-8 people from the stage for most of the show). The biggest highlights of the show for me were seeing Heresy for the first time, seeing La Mer for the 2nd time, but the first time since 2000 (over 20 years!), and pretty much the entire encore! I’ll never get tired of seeing The Perfect Drug live (that drum breakdown!!) and having it show up in the encore was unexpected! The Line Begins to Blur and The Lovers were also a treat! Finally, I managed to get a signed poster at the show! From what I’ve heard, they only signed 10 for each of these shows. I’d heard about them randomly inserting them at Red Rocks, so I slyly asked the merch guy if he could give me one (I was getting two – one for a friend and one for myself) and he grabbed one from the regular pile and looked around for a few seconds and then walked over to a different table and pulled a signed one from a separate box under the table. I still cannot believe that worked! Here’s hoping they tour again in 2023 and come to MN or somewhere closer so I don’t have to plan another expensive trip around NIN shows! (though I probably would again)

Last edited by sonic_discord; 09-16-2022 at 02:04 AM.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    The way they do Sanctified now kills me. The lights on that were awesome.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    What was up with the “live” cameras at one point? It was like they were projecting the stage onto the backdrop somehow. Thought that was probably the coolest bit of “I have no idea how they’re doing that but it’s effin’ awesome” of the night.

I haven’t posted about it because I’m still sore about a couple of things from the show and I don’t want to clog the thread up with them. Bummed I missed on meeting anyone because of shitty cell service; I couldn’t get ETS to load at all and couldn’t remember where anyone said they’d be so I felt bad about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a physical ticket from this show that they don’t want to keep and would be willing to sell? I know that they exist because I saw some people with them, though they seem to have been pretty rare. I’m just desperate to find one for my collection and am searching everywhere I can to hopefully find one that I can buy from someone.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ætche View Post
    I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a physical ticket from this show that they don’t want to keep and would be willing to sell? I know that they exist because I saw some people with them, though they seem to have been pretty rare. I’m just desperate to find one for my collection and am searching everywhere I can to hopefully find one that I can buy from someone.
    Sorry, mine was on my phone. I went to Roger Waters last night & had an actual ticket. It was bought in January 2020 though. Sadly I think actual tickets are mostly a thing of the past.