Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2022.05.28 Boston, MA @ Boston Calling Music Festival

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2022.05.28 Boston, MA @ Boston Calling Music Festival

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Holy shit that was even better than the first night. Some seriously deep cuts for a festival show. Better crowd too, and I was a bit closer. Felt like a real NIN show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ^^ agreed. Tonight's show was SO much better! I wasn't the biggest fan of the first night's set list (I mean, obviously it was great, but I only got a couple of my favorites), whereas tonight I got SO much I was hoping for. AND AND ALL THAT COULD HAVE BEEN!!! I broke down when they started playing that. I also cried during This Isn't The Place... I guess now that I've lost a friend myself it's even more emotionally wrecking. :/

I was also way closer to the stage this time around, and that made a huge difference. Such a better experience overall; despite the circumstances, I'm grateful for the double opportunity to see NIN here. (Trent even joked at one point, when talking about pre-PHM days, "If you'd have told me that one day we'd be the dependable band to call in for an emergency, I'd have laughed at you. . . Got a birthday party or bar mitzvah coming up? Need someone to plant-sit while you're out of town? Look us up. We're here for you."

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Setlist:
    1 Mr. Self Destruct
    2 The Day the World Went Away
    3 The Frail
    4 The Wretched
    5 Wish
    6 Last
    7 Sin
    8 This Isn't the Place
    9 Me, I'm Not
    10 The Line Begins to Blur
    11 Terrible Lie
    12 Letting You
    13 Shit Mirror
    14 God Break Down the Door
    15 Echoplex
    16 Every Day Is Exactly the Same
    17 Suck
    18 Fashion
    19 The Hand That Feeds
    20 Head Like a Hole
    21 And All That Could Have Been
    22 Hurt

This was my 21st time seeing NIN, and I got three songs I'd never seen before. And a total of 12 songs that I've only seen five times or less.