Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2022 Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Badass but still no Skinny Puppy

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Since the Boston Calling shows were the only NIN shows I've been to that I didn't have a print to go along with, I decided to make my own. I used the image that @ninlive uses as the artwork for the shows posted on the archive as my starting point. I extended that and added a photo I took on night 2 along with the setlists. Then had vistaprint print it on matte paper which cost me about $35 including shipping. Very happy with how it came out.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Since the Boston Calling shows were the only NIN shows I've been to that I didn't have a print to go along with, I decided to make my own. I used the image that @ninlive uses as the artwork for the shows posted on the archive as my starting point. I extended that and added a photo I took on night 2 along with the setlists. Then had vistaprint print it on matte paper which cost me about $35 including shipping. Very happy with how it came out.
    Oh Hell that's beautiful.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Oh Hell that's beautiful.
    Thanks! Can't take complete credit, as ninlive did the original design like I said.

If anyone wants one for one of the other festivals that didn't have a poster, it's pretty easy for me to modify the file and send that to you to get printed. Already made one for Rockville for someone on Reddit.