Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Badass but still no Skinny Puppy

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Since the Boston Calling shows were the only NIN shows I've been to that I didn't have a print to go along with, I decided to make my own. I used the image that @ninlive uses as the artwork for the shows posted on the archive as my starting point. I extended that and added a photo I took on night 2 along with the setlists. Then had vistaprint print it on matte paper which cost me about $35 including shipping. Very happy with how it came out.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Since the Boston Calling shows were the only NIN shows I've been to that I didn't have a print to go along with, I decided to make my own. I used the image that @ninlive uses as the artwork for the shows posted on the archive as my starting point. I extended that and added a photo I took on night 2 along with the setlists. Then had vistaprint print it on matte paper which cost me about $35 including shipping. Very happy with how it came out.
    Oh Hell that's beautiful.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Oh Hell that's beautiful.
    Thanks! Can't take complete credit, as ninlive did the original design like I said.

If anyone wants one for one of the other festivals that didn't have a poster, it's pretty easy for me to modify the file and send that to you to get printed. Already made one for Rockville for someone on Reddit.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    They're randomly inserting signed posters into the piles at the merch stands again.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    That almost makes up for having separate posters for each night at Red Rocks.

*edit*
    I didn’t see anything new design wise at the bottom Merch booth. Too lazy/sleepy to find pics.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 09-03-2022 at 01:42 AM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Here's what was there:

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    The prices are pretty fan friendly compared to other big acts. I saw RHCP in early August & they were charging $45-50 for shirts. I let them keep mine....

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    anyone have a pic of the Sat 9/3 Red Rocks print? I have an extra Fri 9/2 Red Rocks print I would love to trade for a 9/3 since I got there too late to snag one tonight.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    I don't have one to trade you, but I have a picture:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Just as a heads up, the Tour longsleeve tees looked really cool from afar, but when I had one in my hands and saw it up close I found the print quality to be extremely subpar and was left feeling quite disappointed.

I personally made a last-minute transition to a Broken hoodie; it doesn't have the dates or anything, but goddamn is it ever a high quality piece of apparel.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTron6K View Post
    Just as a heads up, the Tour longsleeve tees looked really cool from afar, but when I had one in my hands and saw it up close I found the print quality to be extremely subpar and was left feeling quite disappointed.

I personally made a last-minute transition to a Broken hoodie; it doesn't have the dates or anything, but goddamn is it ever a high quality piece of apparel.
    Good to know, I'm trying to decide what to get next week in Vegas. Does anybody have the grey shirt with the puffed logo? Does it get all lumpy and bumpy after a wash or two?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Not necessarily tour merch, but has anyone bought the Somewhat Damaged joggers? Wondering how the fit is.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raptors661 View Post
    Not necessarily tour merch, but has anyone bought the Somewhat Damaged joggers? Wondering how the fit is.
    fits pretty true to size. I could have rolled with a medium or large but went with large just to be safe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Does anybody know if they are selling the Sin shirt at the shows this month and does anybody have the grey shirt with the puffed logo? Are the merch booths open when the doors open? Prepping for Vegas, show says 8pm, I read somewhere that doors open at 6:30pm...

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    Does anybody know if they are selling the Sin shirt at the shows this month and does anybody have the grey shirt with the puffed logo? Are the merch booths open when the doors open? Prepping for Vegas, show says 8pm, I read somewhere that doors open at 6:30pm...
    I saw both Oregon shows. Merchandise was out when the doors opened. I got the grey shirt. Very cool, have to be careful I think with washing. I didn't see a Sin shirt. I also got a baseball hat. & someone above was talking about blurry printing on the long sleeve shirts. I think they are designed that way. I got the one with the blue design on it. Blurry artist rendition of band & crowd. Like it a real lot. What I will say about the merchandise is the stuff that I got was all very good quality, especially the shirts. & the pricing was very fan friendly. The t-shirt was $30, long sleeve $40 & hat $30. Very reasonable nowadays. I went to RHCP & they were charging $50 for a short sleeve t-shirt. I let them keep mine. All told, I dropped $130. 2 shirts & a hat for me + a t-shirt for my friend's little grandson. He's had a bad few weeks. He always likes stuff I get him & it will cheer him up. Big boy shirt. He'll be the coolest little dude in kindergarten haha.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    The Sin shirt was a limited reprint and is no longer available. The merch booths are open when the venue opens. There’s usually a mad rush to them to avoid long lines later. Some of the shows have had an early merch booth open outside the venue before the doors, but I doubt that’d be the case at Vegas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wonder availability at Riot and poster tubes.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    Wonder availability at Riot and poster tubes.
    They haven't been doing posters for the festival dates.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    They haven't been doing posters for the festival dates.

But riot usually has artists do stuff so never know.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Anyone doing favors for fellow ETS'ers that can't make the shows? I really want to get my hands on one of the Broken hoodies!
    Last edited by Callahan; 09-13-2022 at 03:36 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Anyone doing favors for fellow ETS'ers that can't make the shows? I really want to get my hands on one of the Broken hoodies!
    Seconding this. I went back and forth on it during the earlier leg of this tour but now that we're near the end I think I really want it.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Hopefully it shows up in the store for the holidays!!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Yeah, I opted for the long sleeve tour tee, but I'm feeling like I should have grabbed a Broken hoodie now, too. The thing is, i honestly don't love the back. If the back of it had a big, fiery orange backwards 'n', I absolutely would have grabbed one! Still, if it shows up in the online store, I may order one.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    i know this is a HUGE ask but if anyone is going to the Cleveland show, can you help me try to get a poster for that show.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    i know this is a HUGE ask but if anyone is going to the Cleveland show, can you help me try to get a poster for that show.
    If i can get to the merch booth, i'll get one for you.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso99 View Post
    If i can get to the merch booth, i'll get one for you.
    HUGE, HUGE Thanks!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    But riot usually has artists do stuff so never know.
    Kraw confirmed on discord today that the festivals will not have posters.

And Cleveland will have more than one poster.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    I saw both Oregon shows. Merchandise was out when the doors opened. I got the grey shirt. Very cool, have to be careful I think with washing. I didn't see a Sin shirt. I also got a baseball hat. & someone above was talking about blurry printing on the long sleeve shirts. I think they are designed that way. I got the one with the blue design on it. Blurry artist rendition of band & crowd. Like it a real lot. What I will say about the merchandise is the stuff that I got was all very good quality, especially the shirts. & the pricing was very fan friendly. The t-shirt was $30, long sleeve $40 & hat $30. Very reasonable nowadays. I went to RHCP & they were charging $50 for a short sleeve t-shirt. I let them keep mine. All told, I dropped $130. 2 shirts & a hat for me + a t-shirt for my friend's little grandson. He's had a bad few weeks. He always likes stuff I get him & it will cheer him up. Big boy shirt. He'll be the coolest little dude in kindergarten haha.
    I would swear I saw a Sin shirt at one of the two tents that were up, mostly because I remember pointing it out to my son when he was trying to pick one out.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I would swear I saw a Sin shirt at one of the two tents that were up, mostly because I remember pointing it out to my son when he was trying to pick one out.
    The lines in Troutdale were really long, so I didn't look there. On the other hand, the lines weren't long in Bend & they were super well organized. I waited 5 minutes. It was a bit of a gamble but paid off. They even had nice elderly ladies giving out plastic bags to carry your stuff in. The Bend venue was the best "summer" venue I've ever been to on all levels. I'd go there again if I was up for travelling to a show.