Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2022 Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Yeah, if I had the chance to do it all over again I would have sprung for the Bend tickets instead. Had never been to Troutdale and will only go back if it’s the only choice.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Yeah, if I had the chance to do it all over again I would have sprung for the Bend tickets instead. Had never been to Troutdale and will only go back if it’s the only choice.
    Troutdale would be good for a sit down show with chairs, etc. I was back in the ADA section & could only catch an occasional glimpse of the band. The stage was too low for a NIN show. I got there pretty early (I thought) & they ran out of ADA parking so I was parked pretty far from the gate. They did send a golf cart to get me to the gate & after the show (I snuck out a little early during the encore. I had been warned that it took an hour to get out of the parking lot) they called for the cart again & I managed to get out pretty quick. In comparison @ Bend they had a special ADA gate with plenty of ADA parking right outside of it. I walked to the gate while Hurt was playing & exited just as the song ended. I was back at the hotel in 15 minutes. Trent commented about how nice the venue was. It's a 6 hour drive back to Seattle under nominal conditions. I had to stop in Portland & get something to eat & get off the road for a bit. With the wildfires, it took me 8 hours to get home. My back was already fucked up & it's out of control now. That was the dumb thing on my part. I'm getting a full spine MRI in October & I'm pretty sure I won't be able to pull off a drive like that the next time NIN come around, so I'm glad I did it. I was originally only going to Troutdale but got inspired by the show & the knowledge that NIN change up the sets every night on the standalone shows. Who knows how long Trent is going to tour like this. He certainly doesn't have to. Still hoping that the "COVID" tour gets reinstated. 3 nights at the Paramount in Seattle would be stunning!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Having just been to a show in Bend about a month ago - with an ADA ticket because of whom I was going with - I am fully aware of how nice that area is. Compare that to Troutdale and it's night and day. I mean I don't think there's a bad seat in Bend whereas for the NIN show there were three huge-ass trees in the seating area. Nice for shade, not so nice for when you want to point people out and it's "so you see that big tree there? and the little guy just to the left of it? that's the lead singer."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I got to the Zappos Vegas show at 6:30pm when there were only 10-15 people lined up at the merch booths and I'm glad I did because the long sleeves and Broken hoodie didn't fit quite right. I'm a slim guy and usually a medium for everything but the mediums were too loose and baggy and the smalls were incredibly tight. I ended up getting the grey shirt (medium fit fine) and the NIN toque (had to ask for a "beanie" as only Canadians call them toques!). Anyways I probably spent 20 minutes trying stuff on, then the place became packed and the merch lines ups got really long. I heard there was a third merch booth on the second floor that was mellow most of the night, hopefully that one didn't have any Sin shirts! Kind of sucks they only did that for a few of the earlier in the tour shows, would have loved to own that shirt again.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Merch booth photos from R+R HOF in Cleveland (with 3 exclusive designs) taken by MrEWhite on DISCORDANCE:

*edit* The folks attending the Q&A also received a cool autographed poster & a tote bag with a similar design as the shirt above.

Stacks of goodies.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 09-23-2022 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Freebies!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    They look like actual autographs, rather than printed autographs as well....can anyone confirm?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1ke View Post
    They look like actual autographs, rather than printed autographs as well....can anyone confirm?
    They are actual autographs.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I washed both the shirts I bought in Oregon & everything came out ok. I was a little worried about the grey one with the raised logo but it's fine. I usually wash stuff in cold water & wouldn't iron t-shirts in any case. I always wash t-shirts before I wear them. You never know what kind of chemicals haven't been rinsed out in the manufacturing. My collection of NIN gear is pretty good. I like their stuff because they always put out high quality stuff & it's fairly priced.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    I washed both the shirts I bought in Oregon & everything came out ok. I was a little worried about the grey one with the raised logo but it's fine. I usually wash stuff in cold water & wouldn't iron t-shirts in any case. I always wash t-shirts before I wear them. You never know what kind of chemicals haven't been rinsed out in the manufacturing. My collection of NIN gear is pretty good. I like their stuff because they always put out high quality stuff & it's fairly priced.
    The puff print stuff will almost always start to crack. I'd wash on gentle cold and air dry, or if you have to, gentle on low for a short time.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    More exclusive merch from the outside booth at tonight's show from MelanieB on DISCORDANCE.

Another merch booth shot from DISCORDANCE user Prickiest Hate Machine.

@ninlive coming in with awesome poster detail:
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 09-24-2022 at 04:07 PM. Reason: tweet deets

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    i know it's a long shot, but if anyone wants to trade a (S) broken hoodie for a (M) broken hoodie, let me know. the medium is way too big on me.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I got the white poster at the show.

I have no intention of selling mine, but I see someone has the black one listed on eBay for almost $300.....do they really sell for that much after the shows? If that's for real and I'd known, I would have grabbed a whole bunch of them....

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tour merch is up on the NIN site. I got zero help getting the broken hoodie from a show from anyone so i'm psyched I finally got an opportunity to get it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have some shirts from the shows and as tempted as I am to get more, I absolutely hate the way these new shirts fit. They are really similar to shirts from the 90s. Heavyweight cotton that basically fits like a square box. I love the designs, but the fit is awful.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1ke View Post
    I see someone has the black one listed on eBay for almost $300.....do they really sell for that much after the shows? If that's for real and I'd known, I would have grabbed a whole bunch of them....
    This mentality is why they sell out so fast and why many people who were actually there don't get one. It's a REALLY big problem at Tool shows.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcspiral View Post
    I have some shirts from the shows and as tempted as I am to get more, I absolutely hate the way these new shirts fit. They are really similar to shirts from the 90s. Heavyweight cotton that basically fits like a square box. I love the designs, but the fit is awful.
    I love my 2022 TOUR L/S PHOTO TEE. I also got the grey one with the puffed out logo. a woman came up to me at the afghan whigs show to compliment it & tell me she got one too. then she showed me her nin logo tramp stamp. it made me feel ahhhhh funny......

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Tour merch is up on the NIN site. I got zero help getting the broken hoodie from a show from anyone so i'm psyched I finally got an opportunity to get it.
    Yep. I fucked up and forgot. Goddammit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was pretty pissed to see the RRHOF totes for sale at Blossom.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prick View Post
    Should have just thrown the extras out, M I Rite?

Personally, I was disappointed they didn't have extra RRHOF shirts on sale at Blossom. I couldn't take off work to get to the Fan Day event.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Since I was handed one with the QNA poster I thought damn this is super special! Limited Edition tote and an extremely cool signed poster? Fuck yeah. Then to go to the show the next day and see anyone could get one? I wouldn't even have been that annoyed if they were selling them at the merch stand outside the Hall, but nope. Maybe my whole experience was a bit tainted bc I had my PHM longbox stolen.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Can I be pissed that they didn't have the rrhof tote and shirt for sale on nin.com since we are all getting pissy around here?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Let me get this straight. You were selected to attend the Q&A, like less than 100 people. You got to see the band in person, and were given a free SIGNED poster and tote bag. And you're pissed that other fans were given the opportunity to buy the tote bag? Got it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ...I wouldn't have even been that annoyed if they were selling them at the merch stand outside the Hall, but nope.
    Scratch that, I would've been completely fine if they were selling them at the Hall. It was a RRHOF merch item.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    No shipping update from the US store, but the UK store is shipping out orders for the 2022 tour merch now.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    No shipping update from the US store, but the UK store is shipping out orders for the 2022 tour merch now.
    On every tour merch page in the US store:

** THIS IS 2022 TOUR MERCHANDISE AND IS EXPECTED TO SHIP THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 24. YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP WHEN THE LAST ITEM IS IN STOCK.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    On every tour merch page in the US store:

** THIS IS 2022 TOUR MERCHANDISE AND IS EXPECTED TO SHIP THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 24. YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP WHEN THE LAST ITEM IS IN STOCK.
    Right. I was just giving people a heads up.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I got my broken hoodie on friday, and my coworker got their shirt they ordered on thursday. So they're going out for sure.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Hellfest shirts are now on sale. Woot!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    i gave my mom my broken hoodie that's way too big for me. she loves it. i hope someone who knows NIN sees my 70 year old south asian mom out in the world rocking it lol. also i didn't even notice the secret tracks were listed near the bottom until i saw her wearing it. what a nice touch!