Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

2022 Official Tour Merchandise

Raleigh has 2 Merch booths outside of the venue.

Poster detail:

Last edited by FULLMETAL; 06-17-2022 at 12:47 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Taken from NIN Collecting facebook group

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I really like that Broken hoodie.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I’m digging that number 7 long sleeve

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Those posters sucks

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does Boy Harsher have merch as well?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Boy Harsher merch was on the inside booths (which had 2 additional shirts - the Eraser reprint & a black Sin (like the Euro CD) shirt. I want to say they had a shirt and some CDs, but I was heading to the pit and didn’t stop for pics.

The attention to detail on the broken hoodie is fucking perfect (halo five on the nape of the hood, and hidden in black at the bottom are tracks 98 & 99)!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    What's with the NIN Hotline tweet about Sin & Eraser shirts?? They're not in the photos of the merch table. Bootleg shirts?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    What's with the NIN Hotline tweet about Sin & Eraser shirts?? They're not in the photos of the merch table. Bootleg shirts?
    They’re mentioned in the post literally above yours.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    They’re mentioned in the post literally above yours.
    ah geez, I must have needed to refresh (or open my damn eyes) before I posted that. My mistake. Well, anyone got picks of these shirts? I'd LOVE a black shirt with a gold SIN logo on it!

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Would buy the "Pretty Hate Machine" shirt and the "Broken" sweatshirt

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Are any of these shirts junior/womens/midget friendly?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    If Anyone is going to one of these Spring shows and is up for grabbing me a large Broken hoodie please DM me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The Eraser and Sin shirts came in bags like they do when ordering from the web store, so I expect those will be up on the official store at some point.

There's also a really nice zippered tote bag, larger than the standard "vinyl record" size, and the print is on both sides.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    If nobody has pics yet of the eraser or sin shirts, can they link to an approximately the same pic of an older shirt?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    I assume Sin shirt is the Sin single logo

Actual Eraser shirt pic (reprint from Dissonance tour, IIRC):

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I assume Sin shirt is the Sin single logo

Actual Eraser shirt pic (reprint from Dissonance tour, IIRC):

Any idea what blanks the vintage shirts are printed on? Is it the same as the regular webstore stuff or maybe something thicker like a comfort colors style?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Is the poster every night the same except for the date/venue? I've only seen posters from the Raleigh show so far.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Is the poster every night the same except for the date/venue? I've only seen posters from the Raleigh show so far.
    Franklin had a different poster than Raleigh...similar format but a different (and IMO better) photo. But based on a cutsheet @FULLMETAL posted (above) they're reverting back to the Raleigh photo for the Philly shows. Which is strange unless that image is just a place holder.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Franklin had a different poster than Raleigh...similar format but a different (and IMO better) photo. But based on a cutsheet @FULLMETAL posted (above) they're reverting back to the Raleigh photo for the Philly shows. Which is strange unless that image is just a place holder.
    https://twitter.com/nintourhistory/s...C48J-OMoQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Now that I see it again I'm less of a fan of the Franklin print, specifically the lack of photo bleed into the black body of the print. I dig the overall composition though.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Now that I see it again I'm less of a fan of the Franklin print, specifically the lack of photo bleed into the black body of the print. I dig the overall composition though.
    I feel these prints will be better appreciated in person. I am interested in what the "velvety" texture is going to feel like. I should have both copies in hand soon as @FULLMETAL was extremely generous in picking them up for me at the shows.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Are any of these shirts junior/womens/midget friendly?
    The LiveNation guy managing merch in Raleigh (hat tip to Willard!) confirmed that there are no women's cuts / everything is unisex. (Apologies if someone else already answered this.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So here's a really stupid question for you all...

If I am lucky enough to bag a poster, what the hell am I supposed to do with it for the duration of the gig?! Do they let you leave it with them until the end of the show and collect after?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascender View Post
    So here's a really stupid question for you all...

If I am lucky enough to bag a poster, what the hell am I supposed to do with it for the duration of the gig?! Do they let you leave it with them until the end of the show and collect after?
    The shows that have sold posters so far have sold them outside the venue, so you could just go put it in your car. I'd bring a poster tube just in case. Most venues will let you bring one in once you show them it's empty.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    The shows that have sold posters so far have sold them outside the venue, so you could just go put it in your car. I'd bring a poster tube just in case. Most venues will let you bring one in once you show them it's empty.
    Thanks, I knew there'd be an obvious answer! We're not staying far from the gig so can just run back with it if I get one.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The Eraser and Sin shirts are on Comfort Colors brand shirts, you can see where they cut the tags off. The shirts are very soft and are a slightly faded black. The other 2022 shirts are not Comfort Colors but of similar cut, but better quality I think.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Just to clarify, they put SOME of the 250 posters in the outside merch booth early. Those usually sell out before the venue opens. The remainder of the posters are available at the merch booths inside once the venue opens. If you can get there early and get one outside, that's obviously a great opportunity to safely store it in your car or hotel before the show.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Just to clarify, they put SOME of the 250 posters in the outside merch booth early. Those usually sell out before the venue opens. The remainder of the posters are available at the merch booths inside once the venue opens. If you can get there early and get one outside, that's obviously a great opportunity to safely store it in your car or hotel before the show.
    I was told that they put 100 of the posters outside before the show and 150 inside. This was according to merch guy in Franklin.

My friend who grabbed a poster for me in Franklin saw two guys getting back in line and buying like 8 posters. Took pics of them. Scum.