Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Will Smith punching Chris Rock

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Yeah... I see healthier relationships in 90 days fiancé. No wonder the dude is a mess.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post

Yeah... I see healthier relationships in 90 days fiancé. No wonder the dude is a mess.
    Yeah, I gotta say, I never even post an IG pic without TELLING my partner and asking his consent. Ever. ESPECIALLY about what THEY’RE talking about: Their fucking MARRIAGE COUNSELOR, FFS.

Everyone is already associating Jada with the term “entanglements” because of some kind of “open marriage” relationship she decided to have, when Will Smith didn’t seem to know. Then Will Smith had to give public statements after the shit hit the fan and it affected him, “our marriage isn’t a prison” stuff to cover for Jada. I’m all about protecting women and sticking with women, but Jada says and does weird shit.

I still can't get over the time she and Will were on this big final Oprah show extravaganza in Chicago at, like, the United Center, on stage, and Jada takes the mic and says:

“I know you don't have children of your own, but you have mothered millions. And I just want to tell you that right now, Mama, that puts you in the status of a goddess."

And Oprah looked over at her like what actual the fuck?!?!

(Oprah actually DID give birth to a baby in her teens after having been sexually abused by a relative; the baby died two weeks later. Never mind that Jada just tried to lower Oprah on the woman totem pole for not having kids, but gave her a consolation prize for TV goddess mom.)

Oprah interviewed Will Smith:

In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, Smith said that a low point in their marriage was after his wife’s 40th birthday party, which he spent three years planning and she disliked.

The Men in Black star told Winfrey: “We realised that it was a fantasy illusion that we could make each other happy. We agreed that she had to make herself happy and I had to make myself happy.”
    Let’s take bets on when Will and Jada get divorced.
    Last edited by allegro; 04-11-2022 at 02:23 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Those are lovely sentiments @marodi and @allegro .

And do forgive my plebian nature, but, to be honest, i'm gonna remember that ceremony as the night that Willard Smith permanently changed the meaning of "Big Willy Style."

e.g., "man, this guy won't stop talking shit about my mother. I might just have to go Big Willy Style on his ass!"

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

stealing top comment:
    Ryan wrote, filmed, edited, and posted an entire Pitch Meeting just to troll Will Smith.