Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Cross Contamination/JLYI/Acolyte/Codone Cowboys- Eleven's (Last)? Record

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)

Cross Contamination/JLYI/Acolyte/Codone Cowboys- Eleven's (Last)? Record

SO.

My hands are going out, due to this RA bullshit.

I've got about ten, maybe twelve, guitar based songs, written between like 99 and 2020, that I REALLY want to record, just so they fucking EXIST on record.

HOWEVER, as some of you know, production/mixing/mastering...that stuff just is NOT my strong suit.

And I want this to be GOOD, because I probably won't be able to redo it. I'm already at the point where I have days that I can't play AT ALL, and days wherein I can play SOME.

So I'm kind of wondering if some of you guys: maybe a @Jinsai or an @eversonpoe , or perhaps a @Leviathant , @neorev , @wizfan ...you guys know who you are, who are good at production...

I'm wondering if maybe, over the next couple of years, some of y'all might be down to produce/mix a song or two for me.

Here's a few of my tunes, if you're willing to help and haven't heard any of my stuff:

Last edited by elevenism; 03-15-2022 at 04:59 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I'm wondering if maybe, over the next couple of years, some of y'all might be down to produce/mix a song or two for me.
    I'm in. Send me stuff!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Much love @wizfan !