Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2022.06.17-18 - Cornwall, UK @ Eden Project

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    trip log update:
    booked a ferry from Roscoff, FR to Plymouth, UK the day before friday. now i need to get to the port,
    find a way to sleep soundly thirsday, and hopefully arrive as early as possible on friday.
    then i need to get back home in France.

ah and i've moved to Poland i need to get the bus.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Train from London to Plymouth then Big Green Coach to Eden. Staying in Plymouth, trip to Penzance next day and maybe Exeter on Monday, however may have to cancel everything, won't be sure until end of this month

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Made a minor tweak to my itinerary for this trip which made it feel more real and soon to me. Getting excited. Id like to possibly meet up or say hello to some ETSers over the thus-sat. Not sure how to best arrange that. Private signal group maybe? If anyone is interested PM me for now I guess!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Would be nice to hang with some people even though it's been years since I was active on here. I'm driving down from London solo on the Friday for both shows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Would be nice to hang with some people even though it's been years since I was active on here. I'm driving down from London solo on the Friday for both shows.
    I driving down from Cambridge for the Saturday show,even have a spare ticket that seems impossible to give away.