Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2022.09.02 - Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discobunny View Post

The thing that usually bugs me about being further back is when I'm next to people who aren't really there to watch the band. It's why I've skipped Vegas the last few tours. Could anyone local talk about the overall vibe of crowds at Red Rocks?
    I typically skip shows at the Hollywood Bowl for this reason - it's too difficult/expensive to get up front and the back of the venue is full of people having picnics, drinking wine and largely not giving a shit haha. I've seen a few shows at Red Rocks and have def found the further back you are the less people care but that is pretty standard, especially when it comes to big historic venues. I think you should be safe being up front though. Red Rocks in general is not nearly as bad with talking and general not giving a fuck as The Bowl in my experience but I think that has to do with the fact that Colorado just has better crowds than LA (which are the worst in the country imo).

I have tickets for Friday but am currently looking for Saturday so if anyone has an extra pair they are looking to offload I'd be happy to take them. Have an extra pair for Raleigh I could trade if there was interest.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

2022.09.02 - Morrison, CO @ Red Rock Amphitheatre

Ended up getting tickets on stub hub for this show. Didn’t even make it halfway through the AXS queue before everything was gone. Whatever, got both shows now so fuck it
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 02-11-2022 at 03:13 PM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Man, I'm sure the prices on the secondary market are going to have to crash as it gets closer. There's so much inventory.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    nin.com says "sold out". let's go for an extra night.
    Last edited by witte; 02-11-2022 at 02:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can anyone recommend lodging and transport in/out of the venue? I've heard Uber is uber-expensive (boom). Are shuttles the way to go? Rental car?

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    No, it means network connectivity. It just says "wi-fi" because they/people are stupid. Like I said, the token is time-based and after being initially seeded (when you're logged into your account on the app), can be calculated without internet access.
    well, i guess it's too late now.

i've got two part time, work from home things that should come to fruition in the next week, though, so maybe i can still get tickets down the road.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Found this surfing the web....
    For who's interested. Of course, there're more sites.

The Ultimate Guide To Red Rocks

https://tinyurl.com/bdcnhma6

https://www.redrocksonline.com/visitor-info/parking
    Last edited by witte; 02-13-2022 at 02:23 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Does anyone have experience buying Red Rocks tickets off of StubHub? It's telling me my tickets will be ready by August 31st, which seems insane. The tickets I got in the Tuesday presale last week for the Saturday show were in my AXS account within a few hours, so surely this StubHub seller must already have the mobile tickets in their account?

Edit: The StubHub seller sent my tickets! Now I can stop panicking. Haha
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 03-09-2022 at 08:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ISO two tickets for Friday. If anyone has them and can’t go, please contact me. Thanks in advance. Flying in from Albany for the week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Does anyone have experience buying Red Rocks tickets off of StubHub? It's telling me my tickets will be ready by August 31st, which seems insane. The tickets I got in the Tuesday presale last week for the Saturday show were in my AXS account within a few hours, so surely this StubHub seller must already have the mobile tickets in their account?

Edit: The StubHub seller sent my tickets! Now I can stop panicking. Haha
    Did you get a notification from Stub Hub when the seller sent your tickets? I still haven't received mine and I'm not sure if I accidentally deleted an email.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redwingsrock View Post
    Did you get a notification from Stub Hub when the seller sent your tickets? I still haven't received mine and I'm not sure if I accidentally deleted an email.
    Yeah I got an email from StubHub and an email from AXS saying the tickets were in my account. Your StubHub account will also have the status of your tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Yeah I got an email from StubHub and an email from AXS saying the tickets were in my account. Your StubHub account will also have the status of your tickets.
    Great - sounds like I didn't overlook anything.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Got lucky on the drop today and snatched up a ticket for night 1, fuuuck yesss. I’ll see you guys there! I always hoped that my next time seeing NIN would be here, but I didn’t think it would actually happen, especially after they cancelled Cleveland last year.

Now I have 4 months to get a ticket to night 2 and I’ll be a happy camper.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Got lucky on the drop today and snatched up a ticket for night 1, fuuuck yesss. I’ll see you guys there! I always hoped that my next time seeing NIN would be here, but I didn’t think it would actually happen, especially after they cancelled Cleveland last year.

Now I have 4 months to get a ticket to night 2 and I’ll be a happy camper.
    Word?

Man, I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I TRIED. I TRIED...you know where this is going.

Damn, dude. We made plans to be at the next show together. This kind of sucks.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I got tickets to this show last Friday (I'm in Row 12) and I'm really excited for this show! I've never been to Red Rocks before, but it's been #1 on my bucket list for a good 10+ years and I can't wait to see my favorite band play there! Just need to figure out if I fly home for a day between this and the two Oregon shows or if I go straight from Denver to Portland...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I got tickets to this show last Friday (I'm in Row 12) and I'm really excited for this show! I've never been to Red Rocks before, but it's been #1 on my bucket list for a good 10+ years and I can't wait to see my favorite band play there! Just need to figure out if I fly home for a day between this and the two Oregon shows or if I go straight from Denver to Portland...
    I don’t really know why, but my crazy ass is going to try making a road trip out of it - not only driving from Denver to Oregon (and maybe staying with a friend up there), but also seeing Jungle play in Phoenix a couple days before the Red Rocks shows, so it’s looking to be about a 10-11 day trip depending on how much time I can get off work. God. I’m gonna have to work 50-hour-weeks every week until September to make that all happen. And my job may hate me for leaving, but at least I know they won’t fire me. ^^’

It’s a fantastic place, though. You will not be disappointed! But be sure you’re hydrated and ready to walk up and down lots of stairs! It can wipe you out for sure, especially if you end up having to park a little ways away.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Hey, all, I was just going to go to the Saturday show, but now I'm thinking of going to the Friday show as well. I'm looking at resale tickets and am confused by the seating chart on Ticketmaster. It shows General Admission as being right in front of the stage AND toward the back of the theater. Is this just wrong, or does it mean GA is both of those locations, and anyone who shows up early enough can get into the front section? Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Fuck Ticketmaster. Their map is wrong. Here’s AXS’s (the original ticket seller) map: https://imgur.com/a/PkZQOqn

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Yeah, Red Rocks shows can have so many different seating configurations that it's confusing sometimes to the reseller sites as to which one is being used.

NIN's configuration for these shows is reserved all the way from the front, row 1, until about row 44, I think. A few rows fewer than the last set of shows NIN did there. Beyond Row 44, it's all GA.

You may want to wait on tickets until we get closer. They've been gradually declining over the past couple months. And AXS may always do another release of seats. It could pay off to check the ticketing a couple times a week.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2022.09.02 - Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre

Edit: moved to proper show thread
    Last edited by somewhat_; 05-11-2022 at 11:20 AM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Sorry, @FULLMETAL and @TheBang , I just saw your responses. Thanks for that!

P.S. If anyone ends up with an extra ticket for this show, let me know!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    For those of you coming from LA or Dallas, there is a new airline flying into the Denver area. JSX.
    It's semi-private smaller planes--- I have flown them to Vegas a few times out of Burbank. And I am flying on the 8 am on Fri from Burbank if anyone wants to join me.

Ironically, it's cheaper than Southwest last time I checked.

I have a $20 off promo code if anybody wants it. Flights are so freaking expensive right now, every little bit helps. DM me.
    Last edited by Discobunny; 06-02-2022 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Added Savings info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    where you guys will be staying in Denver?
    anyone has 420 friendly hotel suggestions?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    sold
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 07-29-2022 at 10:11 AM. Reason: price

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Nearly a month away! Can't wait!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Edit: ticket sold
    Last edited by arsenic; 08-20-2022 at 05:30 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    My wife decided to sit this one out. Bought tickets way back when on AXS premium. I have one ticket in row 15 dead center. PM me. Sadly, these are not transferable and you'd have to come in with me... Also, you'd have to sit next to me lol.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    One week left! Words cannot express my excitement!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ISO one ticket for Friday night. Please and thank you!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I decided to knock Red Rocks off my bucket list; I'll be there both Friday and Saturday night.
    Edit: Couldn't leave town this weekend. I'll have to visit Red Rocks another time.
    Last edited by cynicmuse; 09-02-2022 at 10:51 AM. Reason: no red rocks for me