Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2022.09.09 - Bend, OR @ Hayden Homes Amphitheatre

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2022.09.09 - Bend, OR @ Hayden Homes Amphitheatre

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Snagged one for here and Troutdale... I’d be cautiously optimistic and excited to do pretty much anything at this point - but NIN?! Gahhhh! I will absolutely break my off-grid, rural minimally interactive life habits for fucking NIN. My weakness always ��

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally I will get the chance to see them live. I've wanted to go see them since 2020 when the pandemic started. I only hope the pandemic doesn't get worse again and they will have to postpone it. It seems the situation is slowly improving and let's hope it stays this way.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hoping for no wildfire smoke everywhere! Ahhhhh! *fingers crossed*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My partner and I will be at this show! We are staying at some $50/ night roach motel super close by, and we hope to make some friends to party with after the show. Planning on getting in line early as hell. If anyone has been to this venue, I'd love some intel regarding items/ food/ etc.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hoping for some songs we didn't hear at Edgefield!

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I'm heading to Bend. Last night was fantastic! Only gripe is the stage was too low. Think will be better in Bend

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Any forum people at show I'll be wearing an Amyl & the Sniffers shirt & a pale blue Mariners hat. Will be in ADA area. Say hi!