Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2022.09.24 Cleveland, OH @ Blossom Music Center

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Still looking for tickets, sadly. This has been so brutal.

Could someone please let me know through DM or something if you are willing to part with two tickets that are not lawn, pit, or the section 30's for prices that are not scalper prices. I'm fine paying above what someone paid, but these rates are ridiculous.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Quick question if folks don't mind sharing - for those of you who got GA Pit tickets from Ticketmaster (primary sale, not resale), what was the face value? I assume there may be some variability if they were using dynamic pricing, but just trying to get a few datapoints to help give myself some comfort around the resale markup. Thanks!
    Answering my own question, I ended up spotting a comment on Reddit citing ~$750 as one data point on TM Platinum pricing for the pit…so I swallowed hard when one of the resellers dipped under that this morning (imagine I still paid a premium factoring in the higher fees though).

Glad to put the hand-wringing behind me and finally start anticipating this show.

Good luck to everyone else still looking for tickets with more common sense than I seem to have.

Hope to see some of you all in the pit in a few days! I will be the guy exhausted from 7 hours of driving, trying not to get knocked over

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ouch, I've been on the rail and about last row and everywhere in-between and it all was fun no matter where in the venue you are.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Answering my own question, I ended up spotting a comment on Reddit citing ~$750 as one data point on TM Platinum pricing for the pit…so I swallowed hard when one of the resellers dipped under that this morning (imagine I still paid a premium factoring in the higher fees though).

Glad to put the hand-wringing behind me and finally start anticipating this show.
    Glad you're going. I was keeping an eye on those to see how much lower they were going to drop - now they're back up to over a grand lol. Pretty sure the face value for GA pit was $150 plus fees at the outset.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    Ouch, I've been on the rail and about last row and everywhere in-between and it all was fun no matter where in the venue you are.
    Yeah, I totally get the sentiment and by no means was this intended as a flex. My marginal utility of being closer is probably a lot higher than most folks, and live music (particularly nin) is my primary hobby when time permits. As such, I'm able to (queasily) justify the expenditure.

Re: potential objections about the need to avoid supporting the resale market...sigh, I know. It's quite probable that whoever I bought the ticket from paid in the low hundreds, but my admittedly weak justification in this case is that there's a chance they paid Ticketmaster Platinum prices and thus actually took a loss.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post
    Glad you're going. I was keeping an eye on those to see how much lower they were going to drop - now they're back up to over a grand lol. Pretty sure the face value for GA pit was $150 plus fees at the outset.
    In this era of dynamic pricing, digital tickets, and zero advance notice about the pricing floor at various seating tiers, it's increasingly difficult to figure out how badly you're getting screwed by resellers! Hence my earlier question to the board; I really wanted to tell myself a nice story about not paying a multiple over some primary sale tickets, even if that's a cherry-picked Platinum price. Mission accomplished on that front, LOL.

Just checked TM again and wow, the prices did weirdly bounce back. Meanwhile other sites (StubHub, Vividseats, etc.) had basically been holding steady at triple digits or close enough.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    every step of this process has been a nightmare. I just got off the phone with StubHub and apparently the original ticket holder "no longer has access" to the tickets I bought months ago, but they do have access to worse seats....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just curious if anybody is planning on going to Sarah’s Vineyard before the concert? It looks neat and I’m probably going to hang out there before the gates open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Rice View Post
    Just curious if anybody is planning on going to Sarah’s Vineyard before the concert? It looks neat and I’m probably going to hang out there before the gates open.
    We may go. I agree, it does look nice. Just the wife and I coming up from Columbus.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post
    That's correct, my total for 2 non-Platinum pit tickets was $309.50

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I feel like something special's going to happen at this show.

More special than just Trent joining Ministry for Supernaut (for clarity: this alone would be really cool)...this is as close to an induction celebration show as NIN is going to get this time....I'm really expecting something unusual to happen here.
    Last edited by M1ke; 09-22-2022 at 07:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1ke View Post

More special than just Trent joining Ministry for Supernaut...this is as close to an induction celebration show as NIN is going to get this time....I'm really expecting something unusual to happen here.
    Yes hopefully will be special, traded my ps4 for my friends tickets ������….

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by That other guy View Post
    Yes hopefully will be special, traded my ps4 for my friends tickets ������….
    Any idea what the entry policy is for bags?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by In Arms of Undertow View Post
    Any idea what the entry policy is for bags?
    Rules: http://www.clevelandamphitheater.com...-center-rules/

It says "You are not allowed [...] any bag that exceeds the size limit", but it doesn't say anywhere what the size limit is, unless they're talking about the "small see-through zip-locked bag" for food. It sounds like a small purse-size bag may be the limit.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1ke View Post

More special than just Trent joining Ministry for Supernaut (for clarity: this alone would be really cool)...this is as close to an induction celebration show as NIN is going to get this time....I'm really expecting something unusual to happen here.
    Hope they open with Now I’m Nothing.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Great seats just released @ face

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    How dare I have the sliver of optimism to check this thread and TM. There are some upper level seats available, which I'm tempted to grab one. But then that means I would have to quickly get alot of shit together, (transpo, lodging, etc.)

All I wanted was a pit ticket that's not the cost of a mortgage payment for my birthday.
    Last edited by OoopiDoop; 09-23-2022 at 07:57 AM. Reason: *sigh*

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Great seats just released @ face
    I spent probably way too much on a decent ticket a few days ago. I really don’t want to know how much I could have saved if I waited.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Rules: http://www.clevelandamphitheater.com...-center-rules/

It says "You are not allowed [...] any bag that exceeds the size limit", but it doesn't say anywhere what the size limit is, unless they're talking about the "small see-through zip-locked bag" for food. It sounds like a small purse-size bag may be the limit.
    That's not an official page, it's a scalper site.

Info from the LiveNation venue page

- Clear bags not exceeding 12" x 12" x 6"
    - Clutch purses not exceeding 4.5" x 6.5" (does not need to be clear)
    - Food in a clear 1-gallon ziploc bag
    - One 20 oz bottle of water (sealed)
    Last edited by Moebius; 09-23-2022 at 09:49 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Best of luck to everyone still looking for tickets and/or scrambling to iron out logistics today!

Right now, my anticipation for the show is finally being tempered by the 7 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow. I’m lucky to have pretty good physical stamina, but longer drives sometimes wreck me (especially the eyes).

I’m also trying to keep specific show expectations in check, having failed on occasion to rein in my own fevered imagination. E.g., when Peter Murphy showed up both nights at Terminal 5 in 2009, I was candidly a little sad it wasn’t Numan…or Bowie, LOL.

So, repeating for my own benefit: this will be awesome even if: Trent doesn’t join Al on Supernaut; the setlist doesn’t include every one of my never-seen rarities (Everything, Sunspots, Fashion…WITT); the experience in aggregate doesn’t resolve all my mental health issues; etc…

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hey everybody, Hope you all are well. It has been a long time since I've got on here but I have been around this page and even as far back as the #nin99 room on Dalnet back in the day. Anyways, I am doing so in a bit of desperation. Long story short, I bought a ticket to the show when it was announced. Middle of the summer comes and I was forced to move and it cost me a ton. I just barely got my funds in order to buy airfare but I literally arrive at 4:38pm and am heading straight to the venue. I also leave at 5:30am so it will be a quick trip. To save money and because it does not make sense I am not getting a hotel. I would really like to come with a small backpack and not just the clothes on my back but I don't know of any option of a place to put my bag. Is there anyone who would let me throw it in their car during the show? I am also looking for some people to hang with afterwords. I have never been to Cleveland and was thinking of going to the Chamber. I am open to suggestions though. A little about me. Married with kids 38 year old dude. Perform live electronic music in the Dallas Ft Worth Area as Robot Snake. Pretty normal weirdo into music and having fun. Please hit me up if you think you can help or have any suggestions. If nothing else I will just not bring anything. I would just kinda prefer a small bag to put some clothes and stuff in. What if I crap my pants because the show is so awesome? Whatever will I do? haha Anyways, I will check back here but if you happen to want to text me instead my number is 9o32152oo8 Thanks!! I hope to at least meet up with some of you wonderful folks! I am sooooo stoked!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Best of luck to everyone still looking for tickets and/or scrambling to iron out logistics today!

Right now, my anticipation for the show is finally being tempered by the 7 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow. I’m lucky to have pretty good physical stamina, but longer drives sometimes wreck me (especially the eyes).

I’m also trying to keep specific show expectations in check, having failed on occasion to rein in my own fevered imagination. E.g., when Peter Murphy showed up both nights at Terminal 5 in 2009, I was candidly a little sad it wasn’t Numan…or Bowie, LOL.

So, repeating for my own benefit: this will be awesome even if: Trent doesn’t join Al on Supernaut; the setlist doesn’t include every one of my never-seen rarities (Everything, Sunspots, Fashion…WITT); the experience in aggregate doesn’t resolve all my mental health issues; etc…
    This is essentially my same mindset. I’m driving 6 from Louder Than Life than immediately driving back for Day 4. Whatever they do, I will not be disappointed.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    They've got a ton of previous band members at the Q&A today, I suspect we'll see many of them come out for a song or two tomorrow.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'm selling my ticket since I'm sitting with someone else now. Section 24 Row M Seat 15. $272.74 which is what I paid on Ticketmaster. DM me or if you're on Discord shoot me a DM, Papagolash on there

edit: sold!
    Last edited by Papagolash; 09-24-2022 at 09:07 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Why did I try and entertain last minute going to Ohio. UGH. Too $$$

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Rice View Post
    This is essentially my same mindset. I’m driving 6 from Louder Than Life than immediately driving back for Day 4. Whatever they do, I will not be disappointed.
    I have to say, that's some dedication to live music right there! My legs might be able to handle that, but I would almost certainly need a back brace...

Speaking of which, has anyone here been in the pit at Blossom before? I love a rail spot not just for the unobstructed view, but also for the back support. However, my ETA almost certainly rules that out. Maybe that's not so bad if the space is as shallow as it appears in the pictures I've found - I'll just claim a spot on the rear rail instead...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have already been to 7 shows this year...but dammit I want to go to the last one! I will only do PIT and can only justify if some regular priced tix get released tomorrow morning. Then I would run to the airport to get there from NYC.

Typing this out makes it sounds even more insane.

If it was in Cleveland I would not hesitate. But I was stranded after the Franklin TN show. NO ubers. This looks like a similarly remote area.

Anyone have any advice? I don't know the area at all. It would suck to get all the way there and not be able to get to the show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone have any advice on rideshares to/from Blossom? I'd really rather not drive but also don't want to get stranded or pay an insane surge price to get back to our hotel in Ridgefield. Moreso, get stranded. From what I'm reading, getting there isn't an issue but getting out of there is a nightmare.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just get a rental y'all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets of lube View Post
    Just get a rental y'all
    I'll clarify. I have a car. I do not want to drive to the venue either my car or a rental.