Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2022.09.24 Cleveland, OH @ Blossom Music Center

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso99 View Post
    I know it's too early, but don't you think we can create either a facebook or whatsapp group to organize an after show thing?
    I would be down with a meet, I'll be in town for a few days with friends.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Have you seen Ministry's setlist?

1. Breathe
    2. The Missing
    3. Deity
    4. Stigmata
      *SPOILER*
    5. Supernaut
      (Black Sabbath cover)
    6. Don't Stand in Line
      (Pailhead cover)
    7. Man Should Surrender
      (Pailhead cover)
    8. Burning Inside
    9. N.W.O.
    10. Just One Fix
    11. Thieves
    12. So What
    13. Encore:
    14. Alert Level
    15. Good Trouble
    16. Search and Destroy
      (Iggy and The Stooges cover)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Did anyone get any verified fan tickets today or were they scalped up? When I got in all that was left was lawn again...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2020k View Post
    Did anyone get any verified fan tickets today or were they scalped up? When I got in all that was left was lawn again...

Only lawn... it was a shit show. I broke down and ended up getting scalped seats. I wanted PIT but at > $800 for GA PIT fuck that. I just want to see nin in Cleveland where it all started. Huge bonus that Ministry is opening!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have two tickets that I need to sell unfortunately. Section 36 ROW O Seats 19-20. Looking for $450 for both combined. Will verify any way needed

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaney2306 View Post
    I have two tickets that I need to sell unfortunately. Section 36 ROW O Seats 19-20. Looking for $450 for both combined. Will verify any way needed
    Still available? I will float the idea with my friend who I plan to go with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaney2306 View Post
    Still available?

As we get closer and closer to this amazing show I am lamenting the fact I have lawn tickets with my handy dandy rented lawn chair FML.

If anyone needs to sell their tickets please let me know, $300 on flights no problem, $400 on hotel no problem, $150 on car rental no problem, $700 for 2 non-lawn tickets muy problema.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Looking for 2x PIT. Stalking TM daily...will post when I start to see drops.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Did anyone who qualified to attend the Q&A and DM'd the fan day account get any sort of response or confirmation? I haven't yet and wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Also, should we start a separate thread for the fan day? Seems like the kind of thing that warrants its own discussion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Did anyone who qualified to attend the Q&A and DM'd the fan day account get any sort of response or confirmation? I haven't yet and wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Also, should we start a separate thread for the fan day? Seems like the kind of thing that warrants its own discussion.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Also yes. The reply was from the discord bot.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Also yes. The reply was from the discord bot.
    Thank you both! I responded to my initial DM and got an apology for not getting an initial reply followed by a confirmation that I am indeed on the list!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by In Arms of Undertow View Post
    As we get closer and closer to this amazing show I am lamenting the fact I have lawn tickets with my handy dandy rented lawn chair FML.
    Ditto! Please reach out if you have two non-lawn seats available!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I have two lawn tickets available for 20 each or free maybe, don't want them to go to waste!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My FOMO has become almost all-consuming, so I'm currently working up the nerve to ask my better half if he'd tolerate me mounting an expedition to attend this show. I'm in the NYC area, so the most likely outcome (assuming I get the go-ahead) would be a day-of, ~7 hour road trip. LOL...I need more convenient hobbies.

Logistics aside though, I would still need a ticket...pit or bust! Realize the odds are low, but if anyone has a spare that they have not yet earmarked for anyone, I should know if in the next 24-48 hours if I'm going to be getting reacquainted with the breadth of Pennsylvania. TIA!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    edit sold
    Last edited by Denim Chicken; 09-17-2022 at 02:15 PM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Back to back thoughts about this show:

1. This would be the perfect opportunity for Ministry + Trent to perform Supernaut
    2. I doubt Trent can sing Supernaut in the original register

I hope they figure it out and make it happen, though!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    2. I doubt Trent can sing Supernaut in the original register
    Don't worry, neither can Al. Spoiler: Pretty sure he's lipsyncing here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everyone. I have 2 extra lawn tickets if anyone still needs tickets.
    I'd rather sell to someone here rather than a ticket resell site. I'd like to just get what I paid.
    Last edited by Brian Smith; 09-16-2022 at 09:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone been to this place? How’s the sound, parking and traffic, I’m coming from Buffalo area… Place seems like our local amphitheater Darien Lake..This will be a fun show…

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by That other guy View Post
    Anyone been to this place? How’s the sound, parking and traffic, I’m coming from Buffalo area… Place seems like our local amphitheater Darien Lake..This will be a fun show…
    Parking is a nightmare at Blossom. Unless you get the expensive VIP parking it’s better to just park elsewhere and Uber/Lyft out, or better yet find a ride from someone else. I haven’t been there since the Slayer retirement tour in 2018 though, and rideshares have become unreliable in the area since the pandemic. The last time I actually parked there was Radiohead like 10 years ago and it took 2 hours to get out.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    My FOMO has become almost all-consuming, so I'm currently working up the nerve to ask my better half if he'd tolerate me mounting an expedition to attend this show. I'm in the NYC area, so the most likely outcome (assuming I get the go-ahead) would be a day-of, ~7 hour road trip. LOL...I need more convenient hobbies.

Logistics aside though, I would still need a ticket...pit or bust! Realize the odds are low, but if anyone has a spare that they have not yet earmarked for anyone, I should know if in the next 24-48 hours if I'm going to be getting reacquainted with the breadth of Pennsylvania. TIA!!
    I finally managed to ask (or rather embarrassingly, text) my wonderful, indulgent-to-a-fault husband...and got the green light! This will be show number 25 for me, so glad it's going to be such a special one.

Rental car booked; now I just need to nail down that single GA Pit ticket. I'll probably bite the bullet and go the resale route in the next couple days, but if anyone has line of sight on a spare that might become available sooner, I would be eternally grateful!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to this one. This will be NIN show #32 for me - thanks to @haloeighteen for scoring us section 610 box seats at just the right moment via resale.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    The odds of it happening are basically nonexistent but man would it be awesome if on Monday or early next week they did one of those "surprise more tickets are available" drops. With how in demand this show is I know that's a feeble hope though. Stoked to be seeing the show from any section but I'm also kind of kicking myself for not splurging on GA pit when the tickets were only ridiculously overpriced as opposed to outrageously, gratuitously overpriced.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post
    The odds of it happening are basically nonexistent but man would it be awesome if on Monday or early next week they did one of those "surprise more tickets are available" drops. With how in demand this show is I know that's a feeble hope though. Stoked to be seeing the show from any section but I'm also kind of kicking myself for not splurging on GA pit when the tickets were only ridiculously overpriced as opposed to outrageously, gratuitously overpriced.
    According to some guy in the Reddit ticket thread on r/nin it happened last week at some point.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViN View Post
    According to some guy in the Reddit ticket thread on r/nin it happened last week at some point.
    Can confirm. I saw a few non-resale GA tickets on TM last week when I was still uncertain as to whether I could go. However, they were Official Platinum and (IIRC) not massively cheaper than the current resale prices.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I had heard about a few popping up but I meant something more along the lines of when they actually announced more were made available for some shows via Twitter and or Discord. Like I said I know the odds of that at this point are limited at best. Been checking Live Nation here and there just in case.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Can confirm. I saw a few non-resale GA tickets on TM last week when I was still uncertain as to whether I could go. However, they were Official Platinum and (IIRC) not massively cheaper than the current resale prices.
    Yea, they were ~$350 before taxes/fees. Then they dropped to ~$300. Will keep waiting for non platinum bs to drop.

They were in section 26*

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just pulled the trigger and bought a ticket. I’ll miss out on Day 3 of LTTL but I’m hoping it will be worth it. I’ll definitely take NIN and Ministry together over Kiss.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quick question if folks don't mind sharing - for those of you who got GA Pit tickets from Ticketmaster (primary sale, not resale), what was the face value? I assume there may be some variability if they were using dynamic pricing, but just trying to get a few datapoints to help give myself some comfort around the resale markup. Thanks!