Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022.09.24 Cleveland, OH @ Blossom Music Center

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel like this is just a prelude to "sold out"... they're just waiting for transactions to process.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Mine just un-paused

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    this is a terrible experience

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Definitely the worst one I've had. The pause forever. Then I was stuck in the same spot for about 20 minutes. Now it's gone down a few hundred, but yikes. Sale started over an hour ago. I'm still 885.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Has anyone been let in to buy tickets yet? My queue isn't paused anymore either, but I've been sitting here for an hour with 2000+ ahead of us. The blue bar has just started to move, but I don't trust it.

I wonder if the temporary pause has LiveNation going through the queue and trying to manually weed out scalpers? Probably wishful thinking, but TR may have reamed them out, so who knows.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I just got down to 85. It then gave me an error and made me rejoin. So now I'm at 2,000+ again. Lmaoooo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I just got in, looks like everything is gone. Only season ticket holder tickets available that I can see

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm pretty sure I got to the payment page with decent seats, then it booted me for running out of time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, that was a big swing and a fucking miss. What a joke.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostaustin View Post
    I'm pretty sure I got to the payment page with decent seats, then it booted me for running out of time
    Same here, despite there still being two minutes on the clock. Fuckers.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Hoping to score a single ticket in about 5 minutes. If I dont and someone manages to end up with an extra ticket, please hit me up!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welp, impossible again.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Me on Tuesday: So mad I got lawn tickets.
    Me after the shitshow of the past two mornings: So glad I at least got lawn tickets!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Managed to get 2 lawn tickets for my friend, had to refresh a billion times

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Ended up buying on stubhub.

Since I'm traveling from Costa Rica, I can't wait to get closer to the show date (hotel and air tickets getting more expensive with time).

I'm 100% confident this show will be epic. And maybe, just maybe, NIN will bring a couple special guests or Al to play Supernaut.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I’m just going to wait until August/September rolls around, maybe check back here periodically and see if anyone is unloading a pair too. I just can’t with Ticketmaster and Stubhub anymore.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Looking for a GA ticket at a reasonable price. LMK if you have one available

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Buying concert tickets shouldnÂ’t be this difficult. I miss the days of getting tickets from Music Today when the fanclub was around.

I am super excited for the show and the lineup. We are gonna have a great time!! I just wish my 50 year old ass was gonna be in the pit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso99 View Post
    I'm 100% confident this show will be epic. And maybe, just maybe, NIN will bring a couple special guests or Al to play Supernaut.
    I thought the same about Riot Fest , just don't be dead set on something but if it does fucking cool.
    I may try to buy lawn off of StubHub later, I got a balcony ticket to Vegas cause it is always the easiest logistics. My brother in law lives in Toledo so may have to make the trip, I did have Tix to last years shows but one night on a Saturday works better too. My brain has already thought all the shows will be different and special maybe the two nights at red rocks will be the fragile?
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 02-12-2022 at 08:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Selling 2 lawn tickets, will transfer after payment is sent, will not sell separately anything at or over retail will be acceptable.. These were actually purchased in error, due to login issues..Prefer to sell them here as opposed to other sites. Thanks

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Also ISO one GA, struck out all week.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2022.09.24 Cleveland, OH @ Blossom Music Center

In search of the impossible: 2 pit tickets, or 2 tickets in either section 12, 13, or 14.
    Last edited by somewhat_; 02-13-2022 at 10:35 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    ISO 1-3 pit tickets, or 1-3 tickets in either section 12, 13, 14, 23, 24 or 25.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    When purchasing during the presale I first got a seat but then was able to secure a pit ticket as well, so I am selling the first ticket for face. It is located in section 35, row O, seat 1 - $92. Payment through PayPal and I will then transfer the ticket through Ticketmaster on 9/21 (That's the earliest it says it will be available to transfer). Let me know of you are interested.

Super excited about this show! Looking forward to spending all day in line trying to get rail one last time in my advancing age. Also looking forward to checking out Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    ISO two pit tickets, DM me, thank you.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I'm starting to think we will only see tickets open up to reasonable prices the week of the show at this point, scalpers are just bumping up more and more. 1k per pit ticket right now on all resale sites. This fucking sucks.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I'm starting to think we will only see tickets open up to reasonable prices the week of the show at this point, scalpers are just bumping up more and more. 1k per pit ticket right now on all resale sites. This fucking sucks.
    Was really hoping for something besides lawn, but I'll have to make it work.
    @teitan , you guys gotta figure something better out next time. Paper tickets with the purchasers name on them along with the words "void if resold" would be a good step.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If week of show it is, then so be it! Just gotta have discipline and don't buy at higher prices yet.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    you guys gotta figure something better out next time. Paper tickets with the purchasers name on them along with the words "void if resold" would be a good step.
    They wanted to do the same as last tour, tickets on sale in person physical thing get in line, but due to covid being a thing rn they had to opt for digital and tried (at least they tried) to do what they could. I personally think the "if you buy this ticket, there is no transfer, your name will be printed on it and need matching ID at the door to get the ticket and instantly enter the venue so you can't turn around and resell it" way that we did with The Spiral presale during WT/YZ eras and nin.com presale for Tension (and Soundgarden tour right?) but I read that Ticketbastard basically said "no you can't do that" because they couldn't jack up pricing via their own scalpers. Not sure if true, but wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by buckets of lube View Post
    If week of show it is, then so be it! Just gotta have discipline and don't buy at higher prices yet.
    For sure, as it is if I had realize how much my ~ticketbastard preeeeemium seat~ was going to be I may not have gotten it, I refuse to pay more than that bullshit for a pit ticket.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I know it's too early, but don't you think we can create either a facebook or whatsapp group to organize an after show thing?