Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Toy Story

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

Toy Story

I seriously forgot that Toy Story was still a thing. The first 2 movies are still my most favorite ones though. I put off seeing Toy Story 4 though, but I will get around to see it. Another reason as always, as to why I love sequels and reboots and general is to see younger and older fans enjoy it, as I already do with bands. (And also considering the fact that there's about an 11 year gap between Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3, and about a 9 year gap in between Toy Story 3 and Toy Story 4. I still think though, that the first 2 will still be my top 2 favorites.

How did the 3rd and 4th movie hold up with you so far? All the movies have had me choked up a bit one way of another. (As was the point, and from what I've heard around fans in real life, Toy Story was always guaranteed to hold up rather well for them, and still has over the past 24 years.)

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tory Story 3 is excellent and a huge gutpunch as is the Pixar style on almost everything nowadays. Didn't see 4 yet.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I really enjoyed 4, felt it held up well compared to the others. They've all had a pretty good consistency.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    All four are fantastic. I'll always have a soft spot for the first one and I consider the 2nd one to pack the most emotional punch (despite the fact that most people feel this way about TS3). They're all so close in quality that it's difficult to rank them. Even the shorts are good! That said, I think I'd rank in chronological order, with 3 and 4 possibly being tied for third.