Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Movie/TV News version 2.awesome

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Only one thing I can think of when watching this..."Up And At Them!"

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    So we're starting each new page of this thread with Arnie news now?

Cool.

:)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I know I'm probably in the minority, but fuck it. I love both TRON movies and it looks like TRON 3 is ramping up.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I'm pretty excited for it, too. Especially when I read another interview where the guy basically says, "We're gonna try to get Daft Punk back for the score, but I know they're busy working on a new album right now." That news alone, man. If they're doing a new album, that would make up for them not doing the TRON 3 score.

Edit: Alright, close enough. http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/12/15...he-tron-series

Kosinski stays pretty quiet on specifics about the sequel in this interview, though he does say that he hopes Daft Punk will return to score the follow-up."When it comes to building the team up for soundtrack they would absolutely be my first call," says the helmer. "As to whether or not they would do it, it depends on what they’re doing at the time. They are very methodical in how they pick their next project, and they would only do it if they felt that they could dedicate themselves a hundred percent to that. I know they have another album coming out, I’m sure that’s going to be their next big project, which I assume is going to be followed by a massive tour. So, you know, hopefully if they’ve got the time and the creative willingness to dive back in.”
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 12-18-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    I know I'm probably in the minority, but fuck it. I love both TRON movies and it looks like TRON 3 is ramping up.
    My mom said I can't have a lightcycle...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Why am I only just hearing about this complete buttfucking lunacy?!
    After leaving his LAPD narcotics post following a bungled operation that left him wracked with remorse and regret, Sheriff Ray Owens (Schwarzenegger) moved out of Los Angeles and settled into a life fighting what little crime takes place in sleepy border town Sommerton Junction. But that peaceful existence is shattered when Gabriel Cortez (Eduardo Noriega), the most notorious, wanted drug kingpin in the western hemisphere, makes a deadly yet spectacular escape from an FBI prisoner convoy. With the help of a fierce band of lawless mercenaries led by the icy Burrell (Peter Stormare), Cortez begins racing towards the US-Mexico border at 250 mph in a specially-outfitted Corvette ZR1 with a hostage in tow.
    http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/l.../thelaststand/

Also, why can't Arnie just- for once!- simply play an Austrian INTERPOL agent?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Last edited by onthewall2983; 12-20-2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: You can watch this one in HD

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Wow... I know there's been some mixed reviews for that film since many feel that Malick is repeating himself but... damn... I really want to see this.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Wow... I know there's been some mixed reviews for that film since many feel that Malick is repeating himself but... damn... I really want to see this.
    He's even repeating himself in parts of the trailer, but as far as I'm aware, nobody in the world makes a better looking or sounding film, bursting with emotional resonance. Vigorously looking forward to it.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    Why am I only just hearing about this complete buttfucking lunacy?!
    Probably because basically no one saw the film to which the trailer was attached, the excellent Dredd 3D. I saw the trailer before that and everyone in the theater (all 3 of us) seemed to agree that it looked lame as hell, ESPECIALLY for Arnie's grand re-entrance into the action genre. Kinda sad. Hope it turns out better than the trailer made it look, but I'm not expecting much. :-/

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Not an official still (but it's sure to be soon since they're gunning for a summer 2013 release), but here's a look at Tom Hardy in the new Mad Max movie.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Is this a sequel or reboot?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    A reboot of sorts I believe. From the wikipedia page:

In October 2009, Miller announced that that filming of Fury Road would commence at Broken Hill, New South Wales in early 2011,[10] ending years of speculation. This announcement attracted widespread media attention in Australia, with the popular speculation at that time on whether Mel Gibson would return as Max,[11] even though this had previously been considered unlikely. That same month, British actor Tom Hardy was in negotiations to take the lead role of Max, and Charlize Theron will also play a major role. The plot will be set shortly after the events of Beyond Thunderdome.[12] In June 2010, Hardy announced on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross that he would play the title role in a new version of Mad Max.[13] Miller would shoot two Mad Max films back-to-back, Mad Max: Fury Road and Mad Max: Furiosa.[14]
    In November 2011, filming was moved from Broken Hill to Namibia, after unexpected heavy rains turned the desert there into a lush landscape of wildflowers, inappropriate for the look of the movie. Gibson now has a cameo role as 'Drifter'.[15]

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    This Is The End had its first trailer posted today. This is going to be amazing.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    This Is The End had its first trailer posted today. This is going to be amazing.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck YEAH! And is it just me or do Seth Rogan and James Franco make a really good couple...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Fuck yes, I really really really hope it doesn't suck.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck YEAH! And is it just me or do Seth Rogan and James Franco make a really good couple...
    I LOVE that everyone's playing themselves. The meta jokes are going to be fucking amazing.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    ...nothing on Christian Bale and Thomas Dekker yet?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    My friend directed this, I'm briefly in it, It'll be fun, that's me under the girl.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Actually looks pretty decent!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    That is going to be so... badass. Refn is one of my favorite new filmmakers.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Skibby da bop, da boo bop!
    Last edited by october_midnight; 01-10-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Random Movie/TV News version 2.awesome

May I make a suggestion? Copy your post into a new topic please.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Pirates of The Caribbean 5 to hit in July 2015.

So weird saying that....'in 2015.' IT'S THE FUTURE.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Guillermo Del Toro was on Craig Ferguson last night to promote 'Mama' but of course the talk of Hellboy III came up. While not necessarily 'news' per se, the latest infro from Del Toro is that he wants to do it (he said for a while he wasn't 100% sure, but now thinks a trilogy would be perfect)...Ron Perlman wants to do it...the rest of the cast has basically said 'name the place and time'...but: "The only problem is none of us have $150 million right now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would love another Hellboy. The first two were very well done, and they left it open for an easy sequel

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Guillermo Del Toro was on Craig Ferguson last night to promote 'Mama' but of course the talk of Hellboy III came up. While not necessarily 'news' per se, the latest infro from Del Toro is that he wants to do it (he said for a while he wasn't 100% sure, but now thinks a trilogy would be perfect)...Ron Perlman wants to do it...the rest of the cast has basically said 'name the place and time'...but: "The only problem is none of us have $150 million right now."
    They spend millions and millions and millions of dollars on crappy movies by Michael Bay and other hacks that aren't any good yet they won't give any money to an artist like Guillermo del Toro who actually knows what to do and how to spend money wisely.