Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2022.09.17 - Los Angeles, CA @ Primavera Sound LA

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

2022.09.17 - Los Angeles, CA @ Primavera Sound LA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It looks like single day tickets go on sale tomorrow 2/23 at 10AM. However, they still haven't announced which day NIИ will play.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abs1nthe42 View Post
    It looks like single day tickets go on sale tomorrow 2/23 at 10AM. However, they still haven't announced which day NIИ will play.
    If NIN, Boy Harsher, John Talabot and Omar S are all on the same day it's going to be a very firm YES for me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abs1nthe42 View Post
    Theyre announcing that with the single day ticket sales in the morning. Also of note, its 4 stages.

Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    If NIN, Boy Harsher, John Talabot and Omar S are all on the same day it's going to be a very firm YES for me.
    Price wise its not the best. $200 after fees on the lowest tier from the look of it. The second they mentioned layaway on single days I knew they were gonna screw people over. Its not even selling that well.

• Tier 1 - $149 plus fees
    • Tier 2 - $159 plus fees
    • Tier 3 - $169 plus fees
    Last edited by suprefan; 02-22-2022 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Saturday

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Single day tickets avail for $99 plus fees with the password PSLA22. For 24 hours only

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Schedules out. 75 mins? Fucking bullshit

https://twitter.com/primavera_la_/st...a76OarrUc6KlnQ

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Considering the artists playing this, I'd be surprised in the boys dig that deep for this show. I feel like this fest will have a higher than normal amount of very casual or just complete non-fans. Seems like a very young crowd will be there too.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Considering the artists playing this, I'd be surprised in the boys dig that deep for this show. I feel like this fest will have a higher than normal amount of very casual or just complete non-fans. Seems like a very young crowd will be there too.

Youngins on for Sunday. And the Primavera audience skews a bit older. Dont know why you think this is going to draw like literal kids. Theyre not gonna drop $500 for this thing.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    I was actually thinking the opposite. It's a European-born festival with a bunch of bands American audiences aren't super familiar with. Could be a fun time for the boys to do one of their we'll-play-whatever-the-fuck-we-want setlists.

But of course, as with any festival show, I agree with you that it's wise to set our expectations for nothing more than a standard rundown of the hits with maybe a little room to get weird in the middle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Schedules out. 75 mins? Fucking bullshit

https://twitter.com/primavera_la_/st...a76OarrUc6KlnQ
    I don't get why Trent doesn't put his foot down and demand at least 90 minutes.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    HEALTH playing the same night 15 mins away... Hoping for either ISNT EVERYONE... or set times that allow me to go to both shows

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash512 View Post
    HEALTH playing the same night 15 mins away... Hoping for either ISNT EVERYONE... or set times that allow me to go to both shows
    I should text John that day and find out lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    I'm gonna be at the HEALTH show too, let TR know to come hang out plz

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    Keep us posted!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets of lube View Post
    I don't get why Trent doesn't put his foot down and demand at least 90 minutes.
    For starters they have to take a red eye to chicago aftee the show. Secondly the festival did not even try to get the fest to go til at least midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash512 View Post
    the show starts at 6:30 for some reason so if they were done by 9 its possible. But if it starts a little later health will be playing when NIN is. I think halsey has a higher chance of showing up.
    Last edited by suprefan; 09-10-2022 at 04:42 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    For starters they have to take a red eye to chicago aftee the show. Secondly the festival did not even try to get the fest to go til at least midnight.
    That night is going until 11. I get the fest also has Danny L Harle playing on another stage for 45 minutes prior to closing, but NIN could still start at 8:45 so that they get a full 90 minutes.

Come to think of it, Primavera Barcelona had all sorts of last-minute set time changes this year, so in theory things could still change for LA.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Come to think of it, Primavera Barcelona had all sorts of last-minute set time changes this year, so in theory things could still change for LA.
    When I was in Barcelona about 5 or 6 years ago, their set times very much a relative thing, especially towards the end of the day. There wasn't any curfew, and some acts that were originally scheduled to go around midnight went at about 2AM, while the last bands at the non-main stages started around 4AM. Good times.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    That night is going until 11. I get the fest also has Danny L Harle playing on another stage for 45 minutes prior to closing, but NIN could still start at 8:45 so that they get a full 90 minutes.

still not changing. They had a band drop out and they replaced plus updated times. Still the same