Seriously, look at episode 9 as the finale.
I kind of think it WAS the real finale.
Episode 10 was more about setting up possible future storylines. But jesus, it was SO anticlimactic. I mean, all that shit about the coming pandemic was interesting to me, and all the stuff about william, and it came down to...a couple of gunshots? Some ambiguous deaths that can easily be undone? And this shit might be the actual SERIES FINALE?

Look, my wife and I are hardcore fans. We have "I Want to Believe" t shirts. We like the episodes where Mulder is gone and even the ones without Mulder OR Scully.
But after that finale, we were both just like "seriously seriously?"
where were the cover-ups, the conspiracies, the revelations? I actually LIKED the final episode of last season and the first episode of this one.
This storyline had potential.
But jesus, I could have written a better finale: I think a lot of us hardcore fans could have.

I rarely talk about bad tv; I try to keep my mouth shut, but this was just SO fucking lame. It was mostly about people running around with flashlights ( I THINK they had flashlights anyway.)
I said before that 9 would be a good finale and ten would just be about action, but ffs, I didn't think it would be THIS fucking lame.

We BETTER get a fucking movie or SOMETHING.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just still really bummed out about this.