Thread: The X-Files

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Yup, it was very Ice-ish, but Ice was a much better episode.
    Agreed even if it is a Thing knock-off...ssssshhhhhh. Still a great one regardless.

I just finished the Colony. I have to watch the second part now. I'm not having much luck finding season 4 for a cheap price. Ugh.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Agreed even if it is a Thing knock-off...ssssshhhhhh. Still a great one regardless.

I just finished the Colony. I have to watch the second part now. I'm not having much luck finding season 4 for a cheap price. Ugh.
    Haha, definitely a Thing knockoff, but I didn't mind. I love how X-Files was inspired by some great sci-fi/horror movies, and now x-files inspires the new movies. Most recently, I remember XF being mentioned as an influence in the commentary for Prometheus.

Aaah, Colony/End Game is so good. Season 4 is my favorite season of the show, and it probably is for a lot of people, so that could explain the higher price?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Haha, definitely a Thing knockoff, but I didn't mind. I love how X-Files was inspired by some great sci-fi/horror movies, and now x-files inspires the new movies. Most recently, I remember XF being mentioned as an influence in the commentary for Prometheus.

Aaah, Colony/End Game is so good. Season 4 is my favorite season of the show, and it probably is for a lot of people, so that could explain the higher price?
    No idea. I still need to plow through season 3 before I even get to 4. I'll find and buy 4 soon as well as the others!