Thread: The X-Files

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Playing The Last Of Us, with its fungus zombies, has made me flash back to that episode with the throat-spore stalks. GAH.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    Playing The Last Of Us, with its fungus zombies, has made me flash back to that episode with the throat-spore stalks. GAH.
    Firewalker you mean. That episode was weird and kinda reminded me of Ice...only a little.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Firewalker you mean. That episode was weird and kinda reminded me of Ice...only a little.
    Yup, it was very Ice-ish, but Ice was a much better episode.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Yup, it was very Ice-ish, but Ice was a much better episode.
    Agreed even if it is a Thing knock-off...ssssshhhhhh. Still a great one regardless.

I just finished the Colony. I have to watch the second part now. I'm not having much luck finding season 4 for a cheap price. Ugh.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Agreed even if it is a Thing knock-off...ssssshhhhhh. Still a great one regardless.

I just finished the Colony. I have to watch the second part now. I'm not having much luck finding season 4 for a cheap price. Ugh.
    Haha, definitely a Thing knockoff, but I didn't mind. I love how X-Files was inspired by some great sci-fi/horror movies, and now x-files inspires the new movies. Most recently, I remember XF being mentioned as an influence in the commentary for Prometheus.

Aaah, Colony/End Game is so good. Season 4 is my favorite season of the show, and it probably is for a lot of people, so that could explain the higher price?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Haha, definitely a Thing knockoff, but I didn't mind. I love how X-Files was inspired by some great sci-fi/horror movies, and now x-files inspires the new movies. Most recently, I remember XF being mentioned as an influence in the commentary for Prometheus.

Aaah, Colony/End Game is so good. Season 4 is my favorite season of the show, and it probably is for a lot of people, so that could explain the higher price?
    No idea. I still need to plow through season 3 before I even get to 4. I'll find and buy 4 soon as well as the others!