Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1794

Thread: NIN Live 2022 SPOILERS

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    I saw Wish close a show once and it wasn’t great, because it felt too much like “ok things are starting to get crazy time!” And then it was over
    I don’t know man. Them closing out with Wish in Perth 09 with the Dillinger Escape Plan is the best video I’ve seen on YouTube, there’s no topping that.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    There will probably be a pro shot video from Hellfest on Thursday/Friday. There is usually always video from the festival and this year seems no different, ARTE Concert is currently streaming and archiving the bands sets on YouTube so keep an eye out.

So yeah, live stream of NIN possibly coming up.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ARTEConcert/videos
    Last edited by nooneimportant; 06-20-2022 at 07:50 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disassociative View Post
    So now you’re up above it?
    Stil down in it for another month or so regretfully

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What is 'Trent Speaks'? I've tried to search for it, but am still none-the-wiser.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    What is 'Trent Speaks'? I've tried to search for it, but am still none-the-wiser.
    Trent speaking to the crowd between songs.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Sorry, yes. I can’t remember which songs it was between

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Trent speaking to the crowd between songs.
    Ah OK, thanks. I thought by the way people were referring to it it was something on Dischord or a podcast or something!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Something I Can Never Have tour debut tonight (according to setlistfm)

I love how unpredictable this tour is

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpiusdiamond View Post
    Something I Can Never Have tour debut tonight (according to setlistfm)

I love how unpredictable this tour is
    There was a clip posted on discord, so it's real (unlike some of the other songs some troll posted on setlistfm).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    La Mer into The Frail sounds sexy as hell.
    Last edited by K-Rice; 06-20-2022 at 07:44 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sunspots!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    These debuts make that back n forth from a few months back doubly hilarious.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Yo wtf this tour is legendary so far

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    Sunspots!
    As was foretold from Kraw's rehearsal photo with the lyrics printed beside Ilan.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I will never forgive myself for not being able to get to the show tonight. Sunspots is one of my top 5 NIN songs... Fucking train strikes, FML.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    I will never forgive myself for not being able to get to the show tonight. Sunspots is one of my top 5 NIN songs... Fucking train strikes, FML.

Im here for Glastonbury and had already planned a trip to Bath so it wasnt something I was able to cancel, so Im just sitting in my hotel being jealous.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ya know, when they did "Sanctified" in Boston minus the usual Sunspots tease they did in previous years, I got my hopes up a little bit that this might mean a live debut sometime this tour... and now it's here!!

One of my all-time favorites! LOVE all this With Teeth love we've been getting this tour so far. I wonder if they'll bring back the Hand Covers Bruise/Beside You In Time combo too -- that was such a fantastic pairing.
    Last edited by TinDefacto; 09-27-2022 at 03:15 AM. Reason: horrific tpyo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my god I can't believe this. Couldn't make Brixton because of the trains and not only do they play The Perfect Drug (which I missed by only doing one night at Eden Project) , they also do the live debut of Sunspots... Absolutely devastated.

Can we ask TR nicely to come back when there isn't an RMT strike?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    SUNSPOTS!!!! Cant wait till they get back to the states. Planning on catching them at Riot Fest, LTL, and Cleveland.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

NIN Live 2022 SPOILERS

Was at the show tonight (posted the video on Twitter)

Has Ilan always been that jazzy this tour? There were a few strange rhythms and glitches tonight. Still amazing though… what a set list

So apparently Jacoby Shaddix and Tilda Swinton were also at the show tonight?! (As well as Alan Moulder who Trent mentioned)
    Last edited by scorpiusdiamond; 06-21-2022 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

A thing of beauty.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Can confirm Tilda Swinton there (also bumped into her at NIN RAH). Bumped into Gary Numan who was with his family tonight too. Heard rumours Jimmy Page was at the show too.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atu View Post
    A thing of beauty.
    I see the notation at the top...I wonder what was revised.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

lucky Brits. Looks like Ilan did the highs at the end

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Fuuuuuck that song rips live.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    These debuts make that back n forth from a few months back doubly hilarious.
    omg I have been dying just thinking about it.

So at last they did it. Sunspots has been performed. In-fucking-sane. One of my favorites from an album that is very important to me, the first NIN album to come out after I had become a fan, my gateway album to a new era of NIN live which continues gloriously to this day. I've wanted to see that song live since I first started seeing NIN shows and now it has finally become possible. So grateful to Trent and the band for being so adventurous with setlists now. It's a shame they got Covid in the US but I'm so thankful they recovered and continued to perform as strongly as ever for you fans across the pond. They treated you all very well but I wasn't jealous until this last show, so I'm happy for you lucky folks who got to see it and disappointed for you lot that couldn't make it.

The absolutely legendary quality of Cold And Black And Infinite-onwards continues. Every song this lineup has played together since 2017 is potentially in the cards while at the same time they are going wild busting out songs they had not yet attempted. Every Day is Exactly the Same, Fashion, Heresy, The Line Begins To Blur, Echoplex, Everything, Discipline, Down In It, Love Is Not Enough, Sunspots. And they haven't even pulled out Spoiler: Deep yet.

I remember years ago during a Spiral chat when someone asked Trent if they would ever play Sunspots, We're In This Together, and And All That Could Have Been, and his answer was "yes, maybe, and yes." Now all three of those have been played at some point or another. So very cool. Don't know if we'll ever see WITT on setlists again but with this lineup, don't count anything out.

EDIT: Clinging to an impossible hope for an impromptu New York show as they head back home after Hellfest...
    Last edited by Deacon Blackfire; 06-21-2022 at 06:58 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Holy fucknuggets that setlist is amazing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have been incredibly fortunate to see more than my fair share of objectively legendary NIN sets...but I am insanely jealous of these UK setlists!

Still, thrilled for everyone that has gotten to experience them (and gutted for those who've been waylaid by the strikes).

Can't stop thinking about ways to nuke all my responsibilities in September and hit the road...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Sigh. Seems like this schedule means there's no NIN livestream for Hellfest.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post
    I remember years ago during a Spiral chat when someone asked Trent if they would ever play Sunspots, We're In This Together, and And All That Could Have Been, and his answer was "yes, maybe, and yes." Now all three of those have been played at some point or another. So very cool. Don't know if we'll ever see WITT on setlists again but with this lineup, don't count anything out.
    I'm starting to think more and more that's a strong possibility ... with their first show back in the US being Red Rocks ... and 2 nights nonetheless, I can see them putting that rabbit out of the hat again. Also selfishly hoping for it, as I'll be at both shows!