Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1794

Thread: NIN Live 2022 SPOILERS

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    In the line at Philly (big nosed guy in the burgundy jacket with pins) but I have to leave to check into my room soon (they wouldn't let me do it early because that would be too easy, dammit!). Luckily NIN fans are such a nice and civil bunch! So pumped for tonight.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    If someone is willing to grab a SIN shirt in XL for me (if they have them tonight) I would really appreciate it!

EDIT: @m0reta to the rescue!!
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 05-24-2022 at 06:02 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    If someone is willing to grab a SIN shirt in XL for me (if they have them tonight) I would really appreciate it!
    Done bro. See PMs.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    So far they've opened with Home, The Beginning of the End returned and Even Deeper was like song 7 in the set ...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    God that’s a fantastic setlist

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Holy shit, best set list of 2022 right there.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Saw Mariqueen bopping around the Met tonight, with some family in tow. Cool that they're traveling for at least some of these dates & checking out what Trent brings in a live setting.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Saw Mariqueen bopping around the Met tonight, with some family in tow. Cool that they're traveling for at least some of these dates & checking out what Trent brings in a live setting.
    There are several IG stories currently online from MQ, Josh and Nic Freese all filming each other watching the show

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    They're doing wristbands for GA here in Philly. So if you're trying to sneak anyone into GA like we wanted to with my friend tonight, be prepared to somehow remove/cut your wristband and give to someone in decent enough shape that they can get it on. B/c just showing a screenshot of your GA "ticket" or something won't be enough. Or just buy your own wristband before the show and try casually flashing it to security.

One security guy told me they were letting people bring in their own poster tubes, so tomorrow I'm bringing my own to protect the print if I can get one.

100 Gecs have a pretty cool Philly shows-specific shirt that also has a huge NIN logo on it. And the back has a big pic of the Liberty Bell with the show dates.

They were selling shitty boots out front after the show. Impressed.

That Broken hoodie looks like it fits everyone weird at first. Maybe it smooths out a bit after a wash?

I'll be in my Broken bootleg shirt from Justified Arrogance tomorrow, so come say hi b/c I'm awesome.

100 Gecs went on right at 8. Subterraneans intro started right at 9:25 for NIN.

break out The Idea of You tonight @teitan....I dare you!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Subterraneans intro
    the what now?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    I'm noticing from all the videos that lighting/colors for most of the songs already changing from the Raleigh show (in many cases going back to the familiar patterns from C&B&I). I was kinda annoyed a bit that so many songs on the first show were just default dirty yellow/brown color.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    O fuccccc

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    anybody seen any videos of home? link me please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    anybody seen any videos of home? link me please.
    Here you go mate

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Attending tonight’s Philly show only, seeing no TPD last night gives me high hopes it’ll be played tonight. Unfortunately by the same logic we’re probably not going to see AATCHB again tonight. Always a trade off with multiple shows, that’s why you always go to both if you can!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    the what now?
    Subterraneans was the intro to Home almost like The Fireman Twin Peaks intro has been used to lead into the opening song at other shows - the house music stopped when they started playing Subterraneans over the speakers at full volume and it led right into Robin's guitar for Home.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post
    Subterraneans was the intro to Home almost like The Fireman Twin Peaks intro has been used to lead into the opening song at other shows - the house music stopped when they started playing Subterraneans over the speakers at full volume and it led right into Robin's guitar for Home.
    Could you hear TR playing live sax over "Subterraneans"? @kraw posted a shot of him playing it behind the lighting 'meat racks' on the Discord tour journal...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Ohhh shit! I heard sax in the mix but I had no idea that it was TR creeping around playing behind the gear. Super cool!

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    when it's canned backing vocals, specifically Lisa and Sharlotte in Less Than and now Mariqueen in Fashion (plus a few other times they've done it). When it's background noises, it fills out the song, but when it's backing vocals, it starts to feel a little like karaoke to me... does that make sense?
    Oooh, quickly wanted to jump back here briefly, and say that I don't think there's any of the canned female backing vocals in the live versions of "Less Than". That's all live singing (though the double-tracked TR vocal harmony in the prechorus with the flanging effect on it is canned). On the audience recording of the Rockville 'incident', where all their gear got fucked up in the Florida humidity, all the backing layers in the song entirely drop out after the first few bars; the rest is totally live, and you can still hear all the background singing at the end where Sharlotte Gibson and Allison Iraheta's voices would come in on the album version (fast-forward to 7:45 if you want to hear what that sounded like: it's weird without the extra synth layers going on, but the other guys are definitely singing all those parts).

Last edited by botley; 05-25-2022 at 10:52 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    On line for night #2 - again I'm the big nosed dope in the burgundy jacket with pins on the breast pockets, if you feel like saying hello. About the same place I was in line yesterday so fingers crossed I make it to the barricade again. Ready for another amazing evening! And this time I won't have to worry about racing my poster back to my hotel room before the doors open lmao.

EDIT: Just heard them soundchecking something too cool to spoil.
    Last edited by Deacon Blackfire; 05-25-2022 at 03:08 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    On line for night #2 - again I'm the big nosed dope in the burgundy jacket with pins on the breast pockets, if you feel like saying hello. About the same place I was in line yesterday so fingers crossed I make it to the barricade again. Ready for another amazing evening! And this time I won't have to worry about racing my poster back to my hotel room before the doors open lmao.

If they don't end up playing it - please let us know what it was

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Nice to see Me, I'm Not show up! I'm also pleased to see Last return!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Looks like the set is done now, no encore outside of Hurt which is a bummer ...

Did the song you hear being soundchecked get played?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Full video from Philly #1 is up

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Okay, the dude that keeps screaming "COME ON TRENT" during the quiet parts of is the fucking funniest thing. Would've ticked me off standing next to him, but lordy ... is this funny.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I fucking love Nine Inch Nails. Those Philly shows seemed to have been the bees-knees.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    They were fucking amazing, just as phenomenal as they were in 2018. I missed them so much and every show ends up being so special.

As I mentioned in the Tour Journal they did not play the two songs I heard being soundchecked that, if performed, would be firsts for this iteration of the band - don't want to spoil what could potentially be a couple cool surprises! Was obviously crossing my fingers to hear them last night but I can't complain, I've been spoiled rotten as a NIN fan.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    No Pinion, no intro whatsoever, just straight the fuck into this shit here:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    If they don't end up playing it - please let us know what it was
    Any word on these two songs? Spoiler tags perhaps?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    They were fucking amazing, just as phenomenal as they were in 2018. I missed them so much and every show ends up being so special.

As I mentioned in the Tour Journal they did not play the two songs I heard being soundchecked that, if performed, would be firsts for this iteration of the band - don't want to spoil what could potentially be a couple cool surprises! Was obviously crossing my fingers to hear them last night but I can't complain, I've been spoiled rotten as a NIN fan.
    I mean, you did say you’d say what they were...You can always spoiler tag it. But don’t say you’re gonna say it and then not say it. ^^’

Edit: I seem to be an idiot and don’t know how to read sometimes. My bad.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 05-27-2022 at 08:57 AM.