Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475

Thread: NIN Live 2022 SPOILERS

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I know I've mentioned this somewhere before, but they haven't been to Minnesota since Sep. 28, 2013 either. I'm still holding out hope that they eventually re-schedule those two back-to-back shows at The Armory in Minneapolis that were supposed to happen in 2020 before COVID fucked everything up. It's a badass venue and I would LOVE to see them there! I've already seen A Perfect Circle, Alice in Chains, Mastodon, Ghost, Judas Priest, and CHVRCHES there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I know I've mentioned this somewhere before, but they haven't been to Minnesota since Sep. 28, 2013 either. I'm still holding out hope that they eventually re-schedule those two back-to-back shows at The Armory in Minneapolis that were supposed to happen in 2020 before COVID fucked everything up. It's a badass venue and I would LOVE to see them there! I've already seen A Perfect Circle, Alice in Chains, Mastodon, Ghost, Judas Priest, and CHVRCHES there.

They haven't been to Wisconsin since 2006. BACK OF THE LINE, MN!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    They haven't been to Wisconsin since 2006. BACK OF THE LINE, MN!
    LOL!! Yeah, that's pretty bad. You win. But to be fair, Chicago is pretty damn close to Madison and Milwaukee, where they'd be most likely to play.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    LOL!! Yeah, that's pretty bad. You win. But to be fair, Chicago is pretty damn close to Madison and Milwaukee, where they'd be most likely to play.
    Including WI, I've been to seven states, which isn't a lot compare to most. I unironically love Aragon Ballroom at this point. But like, spending all the money on travel and what not--not that I regret spending money for North Carolina or others, at all--but it would be nice to like, commute.

That being said, it's been YEARS since I drove to Chicago for a concert and I even miss that. Hope Waukegan's roads are still nice after their new paving in 2018-ish?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I've only been to Aragon twice (nights 2 & 3 in 2018), but they were two of the best shows I've ever been to! I'd go back in a heartbeat. I've gone to Chicago a TON in the last 4 years, though, so it would be nice to have them come closer.