Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60
Results 1,771 to 1,794 of 1794

Thread: NIN Live 2022 SPOILERS

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Joe Walsh said that was his first NIN show. Reminded him of the Northridge earthquake & he loved it, haha.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Does anyone know how they got involved in this? I know Atticus took some heat for that Army thing he did so there's precedent for the support.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Does anyone know how they got involved in this? I know Atticus took some heat for that Army thing he did so there's precedent for the support.
    During the show Trent said that Joe reached out to him about playing. Trent seemed very happy to be there. NIN were a bit of an outlier with the rest of the bands but not too much. The set was more general audience friendly although they did throw in Heresy & The Lovers. It seemed to go over well (from what I could tell on the webcast). This wasn't about the army but about the veterans who don't get taken care of properly after the fact. I'm very anti military but not anti veteran.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    From this article:

Quilici is Walsh’s stepson and he’s been responsible for organizing the charitable concert since the first VetsAid in 2017.

[...]

Quilici said it helps that everybody loves his stepfather and the participating artists embraced the opportunity to be part of the event. They all cite James Gang as an influence on their careers, including Nine Inch Nails, the first act to commit to the event.

“NIN was a reach,” he said. “I thought they would decline our offer, but they said (front man) Trent Reznor has been a big fan his whole life. It touches me deeply that this little band from Ohio that was together with that lineup for three years has made such a difference in rock music as we know it today.”

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    In TR's own words (updating my banter sheet with this): Joe Walsh reached out to me a few months ago. And said "Hey, I'm doing a concert for vets in Ohio, and we'd like you as guests," you know. You don't understand how big deal it is for Joe Walsh to be reaching out to me. First concert I ever saw was him. And I... I love that dude, so I'm happy to be here.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    Was this the actual one from the show? If not Did anyone rip it? I paid and watched it but I mean, come on - this is the only Pro Shot show in ages. I'd die to have a copy. 48 hrs is just not enough.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I think it was an audience recording

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    It was ninlive's recording. See his post in his thread:

Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    For the time being I've disabled the video on YouTube. The stream is still available ondemand.

I actually reupped the video this morning because of some audio issues I found and it was bothering me lol

The veeps livestream will be one of those things that won't be hosted, ever. Just like the Grammy performance in 2014.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    I paid and watched it but I mean, come on - this is the only Pro Shot show in ages. I'd die to have a copy. 48 hrs is just not enough.
    An agent of Veeps is issuing aggressive DMCA takedowns notices (even for stuff that's not the Veeps stream), so for now, this stuff will be unavailable.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    It was ninlive's recording. See his post in his thread:
    It was ninlive's video overdubbed with SBD audio, IIRC. I don't believe they'd get as aggressive if it was with AUD audio, but then again Ryan knows better (he's the one getting flagged after all).
    If the heat never goes gown, the stream will likely pop up on torrents eventually and they won't do shit to it.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    It was ninlive's video overdubbed with SBD audio, IIRC. I don't believe they'd get as aggressive if it was with AUD audio, but then again Ryan knows better (he's the one getting flagged after all).
    If the heat never goes gown, the stream will likely pop up on torrents eventually and they won't do shit to it.
    Did he even get flagged? His post didn't say that he did. Just that he was taking it down for now since the live stream is still available to purchase.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    An agent of Veeps is issuing aggressive DMCA takedowns notices (even for stuff that's not the Veeps stream), so for now, this stuff will be unavailable.
    Wow, what year is this again? Crazy.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    Wow, what year is this again? Crazy.
    Well, the PPV is for charity. I'm sure it will be around.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Did he even get flagged? His post didn't say that he did. Just that he was taking it down for now since the live stream is still available to purchase.
    No, it didn’t get flagged. But I just don’t want a strike on the account if I know I can help it.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Ilan posted some drum cam video from the Santa Barbara Bowl.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    In that video in front of Trent's area, it looks like there's a teleprompter there. The front looks too smooth to be a monitor speaker, plus they use in-ears anyway. It could be a strobe light too I guess.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ilan posted some drum cam video from the Santa Barbara Bowl.
    Outstanding

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    In that video in front of Trent's area, it looks like there's a teleprompter there. The front looks too smooth to be a monitor speaker, plus they use in-ears anyway. It could be a strobe light too I guess.
    I think I’ve seen other photos/footage with it in for them too. If you’ve got the technology, why not?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I hope Ilan continues to release these!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    OK I gotta ask, is the audio mix here tweaked to highlight the drums? I don't remember them being as loud in any of past recordings, including SBD/IEM ones.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    OK I gotta ask, is the audio mix here tweaked to highlight the drums? I don't remember them being as loud in any of past recordings, including SBD/IEM ones.
    Yes, these are all mixed by Ilan's brother/manager Aaron specifically for his channel.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just watched a YouTube video of the show in Cleveland and wow what a shit crowd. Literally dead, no movement at all.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrickooo View Post
    I just watched a YouTube video of the show in Cleveland and wow what a shit crowd. Literally dead, no movement at all.
    Not where I was standing. Everyone was going nuts. Sounds like you watched a shit video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Not where I was standing. Everyone was going nuts. Sounds like you watched a shit video
    I was near cameras under the cover and crowd was crazy, definitely a show of a lifetime, granted it was my first time seeing both openers and man the reunion was freaking awesome…