Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1794

Thread: NIN Live 2022 SPOILERS

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-...r-3b0fd7b.html

Note:
    Soundcheck: "Copy of A," "Echoplex," "Wish," and maybe others.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Woah woah......so I follow pretty darn closely. This show tonight was fucking identical to Nashville except an added la mer being in-between survivalism and the line begins to blur. Even with the encore starting with echoplex, the perfect drug drug breaks it, weird fucking weird for making the setlist the day of
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 09-07-2022 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Not too many duds in there. Survivalism really is the only one for me, plus the hits he plays every night. Really really want to heat La Mer again. Perfect Drug as an encore song musta been really cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm still mind blown by how well Ilan manages The Perfect Drug. Freaking amazing.

It was definitely a solid set tonight..
    I was in a shit mood all day and it was tough to shake. But I must admit when AATCHB came up... I forgot all about it. So beautiful.... Don't want to get too sappy here, but definitely looking forward to the jaunt to Bend.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tfang View Post
    definitely looking forward to the jaunt to Bend.

do it for the culture.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    Woah woah......so I follow pretty darn closely. This show tonight was fucking identical to Nashville except an added la mer being in-between survivalism and the line begins to blur. Even with the encore starting with echoplex, the perfect drug drug breaks it, weird fucking weird for making the setlist the day of
    Trent was being lazy, lol.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Yeah I was surprised it was so close to the Franklin set.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    A view of the Fall : U.S. 2022 leg. up to date

https://happinessinheresy.com/nine-i...fall-u-s-2022/

still need to find the Red Rock ticket prices.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    A view of the Fall : U.S. 2022 leg. up to date

https://happinessinheresy.com/nine-i...fall-u-s-2022/

Someone needs to do a typo pass of that site.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    If you're going to be in Cleveland on the 23rd and aren't already a member of the official Discord, now might be the time to join!

https://www.rockhall.com/events/nine-inch-nails-fan-day

Ahead of Nine Inch Nails’ one-night-only performance at Blossom Music Center, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame will host Nine Inch Nails Fan Day on Friday, September 23. The day will be highlighted by a 3 p.m. Rock Hall exclusive simulcast Q&A with 2020 Inductee Nine Inch Nails. Fans can view this simulcast for free on the Rock Hall’s Union Home Mortgage Plaza. A limited number of invites to view the Q&A in-person will be offered to members of Nine Inch Nails’ Discord community. Fans who can’t make it to Cleveland can subscribe to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame YouTube channel or visit NIN social media channels to view the livestream as it happens or to watch later. Additionally, a rebroadcast of the interview will premiere on SiriusXM’s Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Channel 310 at a later date.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's only for people on Discord who signed up as attending the Cleveland show prior to this news coming out.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    So fucking hyped.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets of lube View Post
    It's only for people on Discord who signed up as attending the Cleveland show prior to this news coming out.
    I'm sure once they figure out which of those people can and can't go that a few more spots will open up.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    Ticket price range: https://www.9news.com/article/entert...3-124d44730151

That doesn't reflect premium seating though, which went up to, I think, $362.50 plus fees.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    I'm sure once they figure out which of those people can and can't go that a few more spots will open up.
    This is possible but the theater it's happening in only has like 163 seats so they weren't kidding about it being incredibly limited. Kicking myself for not joining the Cleveland meetup thread earlier but I suppose it's a blessing in disguise, none of the other people going with me are even part of the Discord yet and we're all heading to Cleveland together so it's not like I could just go solo. Plus getting to Cleveland by 3pm on Friday would mean leaving Thursday night or insanely early Friday morning instead of Saturday morning so yeah, would get a little complicated. Very cool for everyone who can go though.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Opening with MOTP feels like it sets a crazy level of energy for a show, lmao. I'd have been so disoriented hearing that to start off.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Starting with MotP, Somewhat Damaged to start encore, no THTF... what is this witchcraft?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I remember at Red Rocks loving the feeling of being disoriented during most of the sets, as in having no idea where we were structurally. That said, there was still a little bit of predictable song placement both nights.

Looking at last night’s set, though, it’s the first one I can remember in a very long time that’s COMPLETELY unpredictable. Sure, we have HLAH and Hurt in their usual spots, and I guess Gave Up leading into the main set finale is a common thing, but that’s pretty much it. Keep it coming, boys! Nothing makes me happier than being at a NIN show and having no idea what to expect next.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    where’s the video of 1000000 in berkeley?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    where’s the video of 1000000 in berkeley?
    Found the first verse. Trent is either out of tune or in wrong octave. No luck with the ending yet. (Maybe I should try tiktok)

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Alright, here it is

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Found the first verse. Trent is either out of tune or in wrong octave.
    That's crazy. The synthesizer is not playing correctly, which is why Trent couldn't find the correct key when it was the only instrument. He finds it when the rest of the instruments come in, but the synth continues to be in the wrong key, fucking up the rest of the song.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    I'm only said that the faulty synth didn't pay the price it's supposed to.

Is it just me or do they continue to update the lighting rig every time they go back on tour?

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    That's crazy. The synthesizer is not playing correctly, which is why Trent couldn't find the correct key when it was the only instrument. He finds it when the rest of the instruments come in, but the synth continues to be in the wrong key, fucking up the rest of the song.
    Alessandro even walks over to the monitor / tech side of the stage, presumably trying to tell them it's transposed wrong. Whoops.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Alright, here it is

A post shared by on

oh thanks. i just read on fb that “robin’s kiosk broke” so that’s why he’s like get it out of here. lol.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Another pretty wild and unpredictable setlist last night (we may have got a pre-recorded Subterraneans lead-in with Trent on sax at The Met but Berkeley's encore saw its return to being performed).

That's too bad about 1,000,000 getting aborted due to technical issues, seems like they took it in stride. To be honest though I can't help but think of this as a wonderful opportunity to move Robin off of the synth during that song and back on the guitar where he should be. I absolutely love 1,000,000 and have since I first listened to The Slip in fits of delight, and there's a reason why it was in such heavy rotation from 2008-2009. With Robin on lead guitar, it melts face and rocks as hard as the mightiest NIN live staples, but since 2013 Robin has played lead synth rather than lead guitar on 1,000,000 and while that version is kind of fun, it absolutely lacks the punch and heaviness and "fuck you" energy that I've come to expect from it. For a lineup that generally approaches songs with near perfect arrangements, him still being on synth during this song is a truly rare confusing choice and so I'm hoping this is a happy accident that rectifies that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not really sure why Robin stopped playing guitar in 1,000,000... feels like it should be the core of the track?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    That second video kind of freezes around the 1:05 mark, right? What came after was the techs coming out trying to fix the synth so they could play the song, but then Trent goes, "no, fuck that thing. Get that thing off the fucking stage."

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Watching the performance of God Break Down the Door last night has solidified that it’s one of my favorite Nine Inch Nails songs of all time, it needs to be on the set every night and I need more acid jazz from Trent Reznor.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Not a complaint at all, because damn are we spoiled by these setlists, but I miss The Background World, Over and Out, Burning Bright, and Branches/Bones being in the rotation. Also, we haven't had a Mariqueen appearance yet this year, have we?