Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cleveland Refund Discussion

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    Same. I don't even see where I can check the status after selecting the cash refund option!!
    It's in the past orders tab of your account and you can see the refund status says 'in process.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    Same. I don't even see where I can check the status after selecting the cash refund option!!
    same... i did read somewhere that STUBHUB wants up to 30 days to do a refund... so i will follow up with them after i get back from Louder than Life (i purchased a four day pass and decided to still go even though NIN cancelled)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Today the stubhub refunds hit my account. They were not kidding when they said it would be 30+ days.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Today the stubhub refunds hit my account. They were not kidding when they said it would be 30+ days.
    Uh, somehow I got a second full refund today.

I'm going to be watching the account balance closely in the next few weeks to see if they realize they already cashed me out once before or not. Hopefully not, because fuck Stubhub.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jshebib View Post
    same... i did read somewhere that STUBHUB wants up to 30 days to do a refund... so i will follow up with them after i get back from Louder than Life (i purchased a four day pass and decided to still go even though NIN cancelled)
    Yeah, since I have requested a cash refund that page is empty. There is no status page for me there. still. lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just received my Stubhub refunds on the ninth. 30 days time fairly spot on.