Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Danny Elfman tracks featuring Trent Reznor

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    So Elfman is performing at the Hollywood Bowl Halloween weekend. There's no NIN shows during October, so what are the odds that Trent makes a surprise appearance?
    I would love to go to that.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    I would love to go to that.
    Same.

Hopefully Danny will start doing a few shows here and there across the US. Would love to go to Red Rocks and this would be the perfect show for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be there for his first show Friday night. Here's hoping!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    So Elfman is performing at the Hollywood Bowl Halloween weekend. There's no NIN shows during October, so what are the odds that Trent makes a surprise appearance?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tried ordering some bigger, messier Satanic shit. Instead, they sent me some other Satanic shit.

Thanks Amazon...

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    Tried ordering some bigger, messier Satanic shit. Instead, they sent me some other Satanic shit.

Thanks Amazon...
    What do you expect from the demon Bezos?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    What do you expect from the demon Bezos?
    So uhh... this album of Behemoth doesn't release until Sept 16th lol?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    ^^ That's fucking hilarious lol

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Wish I was in LA getting ready to go see Danny this weekend. Hopefully tapers will be out & Danny expands on what he did at Coachella. Outside of NIN, Danny's Coachella sets were about my favorite concert things this year.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Wish I was in LA getting ready to go see Danny this weekend. Hopefully tapers will be out & Danny expands on what he did at Coachella. Outside of NIN, Danny's Coachella sets were about my favorite concert things this year.
    I caught the show tonight and was thoroughly entertained by the 2 hour set. It was great to hear Josh Freese behind in the drums again and working in sync with the orchestra. I love how the show transition with minor silence between songs. Danny and band brought it tonight.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    I caught the show tonight and was thoroughly entertained by the 2 hour set. It was great to hear Josh Freese behind in the drums again and working in sync with the orchestra. I love how the show transition with minor silence between songs. Danny and band brought it tonight.
    I checked out the setlist. I'm totally jealous. Grey Matter!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was at the Friday show. WOW. I have been waiting my entire life for that show, it was worth the wait. Was hoping for a Trent appearance, but Danny and team put on a helluva show.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    Was at the Friday show. WOW. I have been waiting my entire life for that show, it was worth the wait. Was hoping for a Trent appearance, but Danny and team put on a helluva show.
    It's a pity (but good for us) that Robin's schedule couldn't accomodate playing with Danny. That being said, Wes Borland & the woman guitar player did a fine job. I wouldn't have known it was Borland unless someone told me. I pretty much have ignored Limp Bizkit during their entire run. I was supposed to see them on Big Day Out in Australia in 2001 but they dropped off the tour before the date I went to. We got Rammstein instead which was an improvement.